Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Nigeria Minister With 10 Wives And Still Counting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Minister With 10 Wives And Still Counting (1473 Views)

Alhassan Doguwa With His 4 Wives And 27 Children / Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Minister With 10 Wives And Still Counting by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Well, we wish this is false, but it is true and real. Nigeria’s Minister of Communication, Adebayo Abdul-Raheem Shittu apart from his academic resume, has 10 wives attached to himself, BlackBox Nigeria can report.

BBN gathered that the Minister before his Abuja appointment had 5 wives, and after moving to the Nation’s capital, he added another five to the list. Biggest polygamous Minister ever liveth!

This shocking revelation is being made by a source who is close to one of the new set of wives.

It was learnt that while some of his wives are in his native land, Ibadan, Oyo State, others are in Abuja and some States in the North.

As at the time of filing this report, attempts made to know the number of children of the Minister proved abortive…

Source:
http://blackboxnigeria.com/2017/06/04/stop-press-nigerian-minister-10-wives-not-relenting/
Re: Nigeria Minister With 10 Wives And Still Counting by Afonjashapmouth: 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
I just weak
Re: Nigeria Minister With 10 Wives And Still Counting by bigtt76(f): 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigeria Minister With 10 Wives And Still Counting by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
This man Is towing the path of the biblic Solomon

Cc mynd44, lalastical
Re: Nigeria Minister With 10 Wives And Still Counting by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
I just weak

Am over weak sef, I wonder how the 10 wives will enjoy him, and how will a lady be aware that a man as 10 wives and still accept to enter such relationship, I tire for our females sef
Re: Nigeria Minister With 10 Wives And Still Counting by Epositive(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
i thought the maximum is "4 wives", how brother shittu own come dey near dozen? cool
Re: Nigeria Minister With 10 Wives And Still Counting by yarimo(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
PDP and lies are like 5 and 6, where are the pictures of the 10 wife's?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Minister With 10 Wives And Still Counting by lilfreezy: 12:22am On Jun 05, 2017
yarimo:
PDP and lies are like 5 and 6, where are the pictures of the 10 wife's?
Wetin concern pdp for this matter? Abi the number of wives go epp pdp win 2019 undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Minister With 10 Wives And Still Counting by yarimo(m): 12:25am On Jun 05, 2017
lilfreezy:

Wetin concern pdp for this matter? Abi the number of wives go epp pdp win 2019 undecided
you are asking me in politics section how it will epp PDP Win election in 2019 , you must be a Lerner in nigeria politics

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Minister With 10 Wives And Still Counting by lilfreezy: 12:39am On Jun 05, 2017
yarimo:
you are asking me in politics section how it will epp PDP Win election in 2019 , you must be a Lerner in nigeria politics

Oga use ur empty head for once. What does the news of a minister having ten wives have to do with pdp. Everything is not all about winning election. Toomuch hydraulic soup damages receptors in the brain undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Minister With 10 Wives And Still Counting by yarimo(m): 12:44am On Jun 05, 2017
lilfreezy:

Oga use ur empty head for once. What does the news of a minister having ten wives have to do with pdp. Everything is not all about winning election. Toomuch hydraulic soup damages receptors in the brain undecided
I salute your stupidity and lack of Nigeria politics knowledge

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Minister With 10 Wives And Still Counting by Jamila05(f): 12:56am On Jun 05, 2017
someone should pls wake me up. I guess this is not true. 10 what?

I actually thought it's "4"

anyway, nah them them

nothing concern me
Re: Nigeria Minister With 10 Wives And Still Counting by Sunnymatey(m): 3:56am On Jun 05, 2017
And give me reasons he wont steal. cus women and money are inseperable.
Re: Nigeria Minister With 10 Wives And Still Counting by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 05, 2017
He is married to ten wives and so Our African culture permits that so why the fuss? Must we copy oyibo in everything?

Oga minister, please enjoy your wives.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Minister With 10 Wives And Still Counting by Jabioro: 4:33am On Jun 05, 2017
Ten wives, he should please try to complete the circle to make it a dozen.. is non of my business

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Minister With 10 Wives And Still Counting by louqas: 4:53am On Jun 05, 2017
lilfreezy:

Characteristics of foolish ipod youths is that they feel they are the only ones to call people names and make assumptions about peoples actions. They want to blame everyone for the foolishness of their suicidal forefathers but won't give anyone else chance to become suicidal.
this write up has politics written all over it and you stupid mofo could only link it to ewedu soup, btw wet in concern biafran with happenings in yorubaland or Nigeria.
The man has governorship ambition and this write up is meant to tarnish his image . I tell you categorically that its all lies the man did not marry 5wives since moving yo Abuja....... your PDP bloggers are so childish and inexperienced and its only in igboland that a failed party can hold "Developers " to ransom for 16+ years without any development and they still keep on masturbating on the corpse of PDP and allow a deranged igbo Jew scam them .
FLAT HEADED FOOL

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2016 Internally Generated Revenue By Geo-political Regions / Massive Crowd In Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Makes Passes At Onitsha (video) / Dino Malaye You Were Meant To Stand Out,why This? –hon.mrs Omosedei(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.