Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Advice Needed On Package Withheld By DSS - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice Needed On Package Withheld By DSS (2377 Views)

N-power June/july Stipend: Beneficiaries' 23 Billion Naira Withheld By Buhari's / Regarding Withheld Jamb Results / Dss Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On Package Withheld By DSS by ememamike(m): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hello Everyone!

I need serious advice on how to handle this situation.

I sent a package(two iphones and one samsung) to a friend in Nigeria from the USA through FedeX. When the package got to Lagos, custom found it dutiable and my friend paid for it. DSS (department of state security) later held the package and requested for the data page of my international passport and my friend National ID and we provided those information, still the package is not released. On Saturday, one of the DSS guy called me asking me to do something if not they will cease my phones. I don't know what he want me to do since we have provided him with the necessary information and they have verified the relationship between me and my friend.

Have anyone experience something like this with the DSS? If so, how do you solved it? Also advice from anyone is welcome because I really don't know what to do and the phones are extremely expensive phones.

Thanks for your advice.
Re: Advice Needed On Package Withheld By DSS by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 05, 2017
That's not DSS bro...call the DSS PR numbers or contact it should be flying about in the ether

grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice Needed On Package Withheld By DSS by Nbote(m): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2017
Lolzzz... He has asked u to do something na.. Oya go and Roger.. But wetin concern DSS with imported phones abeg?? D last tym I checked dat was customs duty
Re: Advice Needed On Package Withheld By DSS by ememamike(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
A police friend of mine followed it up and the package has been released today. Thanks guys for your advice!
Re: Advice Needed On Package Withheld By DSS by Geegar1: 1:17am On Dec 19, 2018
Please I need your assistance to collect my package if you can help me with your contact my package is held up by DSS too
Re: Advice Needed On Package Withheld By DSS by Officialkplus(m): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2019
ememamike:
A police friend of mine followed it up and the package has been released today. Thanks guys for your advice!

My package just got held up too tongue custom cleared but DSS held it
Re: Advice Needed On Package Withheld By DSS by Travisjr: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
I'm having the same problem right now
Re: Advice Needed On Package Withheld By DSS by Travisjr: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
Officialkplus:

My package just got held up too tongue custom cleared but DSS held it

I'm having the Same problem right now, please how did you clear it
Re: Advice Needed On Package Withheld By DSS by Officialkplus(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2021
Travisjr:

I'm having the Same problem right now, please how did you clear it

Na sorting ooo.... You'll have to find someone to help you bribe.

I think this mostly occur in lagos Airport �
30k/phone... If I recollect

(1) (Reply)

Father Shares Screenshot Chat Of A Pedophile Asking His 11 Year Old Daughter For / The Amazing Whatsapp TV With The Best Of Entertainment And Offers It Provides / Nigeria To Be Hit By "Hazardous"asteroids - NASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.