Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria (31965 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Ooni Visits Buhari, Says We Don't Want War In South-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by babapressy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
How true
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by effogis: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
We are recording the saboteurs of Igbos.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by Ngokafor(f): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
abescom:
Kalu is outcast and Dino and Saraki are now an incast. Right?

Hatred for the truth will end up ruining you lot.

...You are simply a hypocrite..What you accuse others of doing are what you do yourself...You lots are masturbating and salivating over Orji Uzor Kalu simply because he said something that tickled your zombie fantasies and nothing,if he switches camp tomorrow,he becomes your enemy..Hypocrisy is your watchword indeed

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by Ngokafor(f): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
agitator:

He was a criminal PDP IPOB tout to be arrested by EFCC, now he is correct in all he does.

And some ignoramus will listen to these BMC crew trash talks and read the rubbish posts.

..They are pathetic no doubt...no one takes them serious but their fellow delusional side-kicks.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by abescom: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

...You are simply a hypocrite..What you accuse others of doing are what you do yourself...You lots are masturbating and salivating over Orji Uzor Kalu simply because he said something that tickled your zombie fantasies and nothing,if he switches camp tomorrow,he becomes your enemy..Hypocrisy is your watchword indeed
Go on and check my posts then point out one post from me supporting idiots.

Shame on you if you can't find one.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by Ngokafor(f): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
abescom:
Go on and check my posts then point out one post from me supporting idiots.

Shame on you if you can't find one.

..The shame is already consuming you cos you are certainly supporting Orji Uzor Kalu..or is he no longer corrupt?..yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by bizzibodi(m): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
I wish our able president a quick & total recovery.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by abescom: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

..The shame is already consuming you cos you are certainly supporting Orji Uzor Kalu..or is he no longer corrupt?..yeye dey smell
You have problem with understanding simple writes up I guess. You are just a bloody troll.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by win3k: 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
Imagine advice from a thief who looted state budgets telling people what to do!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by ayobamiakinrind(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
kokoA:
Do you go about your neighborhood announcing your health condition to everybody? Mr. President also has the right to secrecy of his health.

This may sound insulting, but sincerely, you're stupid. In your quest to (un)reasonably defend BUHARI, you reduced him to a mere citizen. If the dude you quoted is sick, who pays his bill? Is it his neighbors? Can your now neighbor(s) blindly foot your medical bill(s)?
Try to be reasonable/logical in your defense.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by Emmyviva: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
So hw does it affect the price of doya.... Mtchew
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by kokoA(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

This may sound insulting, but sincerely, you're stupid. In your quest to (un)reasonably defend BUHARI, you reduced him to a mere citizen. If the dude you quoted is sick, who pays his bill? Is it his neighbors? Can your now neighbor(s) blindly foot your medical bill(s)?
Try to be reasonable/logical in your defense.
I've grown above exchanging insults with people on the internet so I won't stoop to your level. Can you be kind enough to quote the section of our Constitution on which he swore that compel him to declare his medical condition whenever he is indisposed? He has the right his privacy as well. You don't just make come here and make childish noise simply because your mind tells you it's the right thing.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by tee83: 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
he said: “I went to Washington to visit some business partners and from there stopped at London to see Mr President, who is recovering very fast.

Come o is Washington now in UK, I don't get it or are they close to each other like that Washington and London.

I smell lies.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by Edum13656: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Who get that bird with red head meme? na so I wan look Efulefu Orji Kalu. any igbo hiding under Buhari that one na igbo man? he has Afonja gene.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by Edum13656: 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
tee83:
he said: “I went to Washington to visit some business partners and from there stopped at London to see Mr President, who is recovering very fast.

Come o is Washington now in UK, I don't get it or are they close to each other like that Washington and London.

I smell lies.

hw follow train and stooped at London station. though one can enroute London while flying to the US... but that one no concern me.

Dear OUK, when will u learn? Babangida used u and ur mother and dump u. OBJ used u and dumped after u betrayed Alex Ekwueme and gave OBJ 100million. Now u have entered APC, if u don't know Buhari will throw u into jail after milking you.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2017
kokoA:
I've grown above exchanging insults with people on the internet so I won't stoop to your level. Can you be kind enough to quote the section of our Constitution on which he swore that compel him to declare his medical condition whenever he is indisposed? He has the right his privacy as well. You don't just make come here and make childish noise simply because your mind tells you it's the right thing.

Now you ran straight to hide under the constitution. When you cited the 'neighbor' example, was constitution existing? Also, if the constitution allows him to be private about his heath status, why were his media aides returning from social media to radio stations just to convince the masses that the president is healthy? Why were they announcing that they received calls from people that stayed close to the president? Most things in life require commonsense, and instincts, not a set of words called constitution.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Buhari In London, Reveals When He Will Return To Nigeria by GuntersChain(m): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2017
New recruit spotted. Keep the lies coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Market Women Gift Wike Groundnuts As They Celebrate His Governorship Victory / Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption / Yakubu Dogara Resumes Work As Speaker (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.