Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo (36680 Views)

Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC / Ederin Loveth Idisi Riding Bicycle Due To Fuel Scarcity (Photo) / Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by tuniski: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2017
Movic1:
Sense Don finish for this man head. Can't he just sit with the marketers and settle their Differences Adagba ma niye. he's doing this to pepper 'em' or what? Promoting illegality to suffer the people of Ekiti.

The Agutan and Enaki up there shouting Hero of democracy, coutinue the good work. ode!
Hatred won't reduce the man. He has far more capacity and understands leadership more than those who insult him.
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by burkingx(f): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Victornezzar:

He relates freely with his people Bro
so how is it disgusting dere
u no even sabi use d word sef
...... grin grin grin And he shall eat dem money freely grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by michoim(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is how Fayose is suffering Ekiti people with his abysmally heinous style of leadership. What a sorry state!
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by Aburi001: 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Hero of democracy

Ride on sir, we solidly behind you
Attention seeker Governor
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by oluwadamyte(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
This man is Whack..... I am convince beyond reasonable doubt that where you hail from affect your thinking...... Can he try this in Lagos....... He is making innocent people suffer..... Give what people want (Good Governance) not showbiz
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by Le2money(m): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
This man is a big fool.....the love I gat for him before just disappeared since he said he wanted to recontest and also cause fuel scarcity in Ekiti State.....To my own point of view.....they still need to put we ekiti under Ondo and Osun state respectively because we are still young to understand from left to right. If not, I dnt see any reason why dis idiot should be saying he wants to recontest in order for him to be able to finish his first term tenure which remains only just like some months b4 dey chase d idiot away.....He sees us like we av no where to run to order dan him.....Useless man....why em no carry bicycle dey walk around ekiti.....BTW, why dem no put para(vex) icon/emoji among d icons wey dey here sev?
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by puffpuff: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
He just made me 10k richer. How? I predicted he would pose a photograph with illegal fuel sellers, a colleague disagreed and we turned it to a bet.

This is sheer stupidity at his peak
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by Le2money(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
God bless u jorh.....I swear.....na inside darkness we still dey for Ekiti

quote author=michoim post=57213012]This is how Fayose is suffering Ekiti people with his abysmally heinous style of leadership. What a sorry state![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by onyxo76(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
what caused the scarcity in the first place
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by emmayayodeji(m): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
I just like this guy
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by hazard54(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
i love ayodele fayoshe
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by olubenjazzy(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
State governor buying black market n even smiling to pics. #shameless act. Instead of suggesting possible solution he have in mind he will rather prefer to blast Buhari's government in another open letter or interview.
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by deolu2000(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
Seriously, i like fayose's style, he knows he has nothing to offer the populace wt regards dividend of democracy, my guy just turn himself to clown that is keeping them anger and BP of the ppl dwn with is never a dull moment kind of lifestyle.
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by gbishman: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
What a people, what a so called leader! my question to this clown is that for how long will this be sustained
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by Wolexpoly: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
WHO IS DIS MUMU PLAYING POLITICS WITH......WE DON WISE JARE...EVERYTIN NA SHOW OFF
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by Kiakia(m): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nothing more can be done to salvage the paparazzi-seeking Fayose from his regular past-time. He can't do without unnecessary publicity. It is in his DNA.
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
I buy iTunes, amazon, vanilla visa, Walmart gift-cards etc.
Depends on daily currency exchange rate.

We buy and sell Bitcoin

For ur online E-marketing tools
Php Mailer :$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15

Personal Company Dom Acct to receive $$ Available.

Paypal funds is available for fully US and EU verified premier and business accounts
Min:200usd
Max: 2500usd per transaction
Fund send as F&F and G&S
Funds is available for instant cashout.

Order fulfill within 24 hrs due to time zone.
All Transaction Reference sent to u via whatsup or email.
Current Prince :350/USD

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260

Yuppy101
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by chngebeginwthme: 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Victornezzar:

He relates freely with his people Bro
so how is it disgusting dere
u no even sabi use d word sef

Every state house have provision for fuel and the State Governors don't buy fuel.. This is just eyes service to fool Ekiti people because he know the are no more the brainers they use to be haha..
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by onimcee1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
he is a clown. I am beginning to hate his antics
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
This guy is truly loved by his people. No other politician in Nigeria can do what he does and still did while taking this picture.
Just look at the proximity between him and everyone (street urchins inclusive).

Analyze the pix wella, no SSS on dark suit. No mopol sited, No bodyguard. This is unbelievable

He is just in touch with his people.
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by mechanics(m): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
hmmmm, is that is car?
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by YourWife(f): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
i said it before, fayose is a LIER, a DECIEVER and an HYPROCRATE, all government house in nigeria has its own filling stations in government house dats has its suply direct from NNPC nd its does'nt goes out of fuel, so who is he decieving.

LIAR, DECEIVER, HYPOCRITE. Fixed wink
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by segematico(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
EKITI people suffer in d midst of abundance
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by Image123(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is very unfortunate. Ekiti state has the lowest IGR in the South West by the way. It seems divinity is involved in Ekiti's punishment.
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by Image123(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
tuniski:

Hatred won't reduce the man. He has far more capacity and understands leadership more than those who insult him.

Capacity to impoverish his people you mean? He's the state governor for crying out loud.
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by alowonle02(m): 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
ebosie11:
While the strike embarked on by petrol marketers in Ekiti State was going on, Governor Ayodele Fayose also patronized Okada riders who took to hawking of petrol on the streets of Ado Ekiti to alleviate the sufferings of the people.This man eeeh!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/fayose-buys-fuel-from-petrol-hawkerspics.html?m=1
Please Mr. Fayose halt deceiving us we re no longer interested in ur foolishness and deceptive.
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by dapiluv: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
I used to think Ekiti people have sense not until now.
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by purplekayc(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Hero of democracy

Ride on sir, we solidly behind you
who is he deceiving?
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by asatemmy: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
it's a pity seen the governor of a state that is full of great people and and men of high intellect molesting himself around the country and in the name of political popularity.
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by moneysense777: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ag. Oshibajo even copied Fayose's style recently by visiting a market in Abuja.
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by lereinter(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
a governor of a state in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock / Terrorists Release Train Passenger Shot In Captivity, Four Others / Yemi Osinbajo's New Official Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.