Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo (36693 Views)

Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC / Ederin Loveth Idisi Riding Bicycle Due To Fuel Scarcity (Photo) / Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by tuniski: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2017
Image123:

Capacity to impoverish his people you mean? He's the state governor for crying out loud.
And bbuhari's capacity is to destroy nigeria abi!
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by Image123(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
tuniski:

And bbuhari's capacity is to destroy nigeria abi!

To you, it has to be about APC versus PDP. I'm not a politician sorry. When I see bad and poor governance, I say it. The actions of governor Fayose on this thread are poor and bad, unfit and unfortunate of any leader to do.
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by tuniski: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Image123:

To you, it has to be about APC versus PDP. I'm not a politician sorry. When I see bad and poor governance, I say it. The actions of governor Fayose on this thread are poor and bad, unfit and unfortunate of any leader to do.
Tell me what is unfit about it? Is it eating amala or buying fuel that we all do except u belong to the micro mini class who are holding us in bondage? Fayose remains rooted and connected to the commoner. Afterall, they are the actual voters.
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by Image123(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
tuniski:

Tell me what is unfit about it? Is it eating amala or buying fuel that we all do except u belong to the micro mini class who are holding us in bondage? Fayose remains rooted and connected to the commoner. Afterall, they are the actual voters.

e.g We don't all buy fuel from black marketers and pose for pictures doing it.
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by tuniski: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2017
Image123:

e.g We don't all buy fuel from black marketers and pose for pictures doing it.

Oh, you prefer the fake picture from choice areas whereas a lot live in ghettos? Abegi realness is not gutter Fayose is real! By the way, why are they all copying him? Ii mean those elite insulting albeit when seeking votes?
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by Image123(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
tuniski:

Oh, you prefer the fake picture from choice areas whereas a lot live in ghettos? Abegi realness is not gutter Fayose is real! By the way, why are they all copying him? Ii mean those elite insulting albeit when seeking votes?

It's unfortunate that you don't understand the gravity of what you are saying or what Fayose did. In every sane place in the world, black market is a clandestine market or transaction which has some aspect of illegality or is characterized by some form of noncompliant behavior with an institutional set of rules. It definitely involves tax evasion.
In other words, they are criminals and no public figure should openly condone crime for any reason. The sale of adulterated fuel is quite dangerous both to human health and machine. Asides the physical damage, there's hardly a good measure of the product. I can write a book on the dangers but that aside. The governor's action only help to sabotage his state economy. The governor is not responsible for signing or giving permission to fuel stations, I think that's DPRs work in every state. A situation where the Ekiti governor insist on cancelling permission and making all permission to pass through his desk is an aberration and gross abuse of office and misplaced priority. Now, for over a month, all fuel station businesses, attendants, suppliers have had to suffer some loss or the other due to this. Jobs would be lost and businesses grounded, state IGR reduced and much more. You see, there's a bigger picture than taking photos with people. Anybody can do that, leadership is more responsible than taking of selfies.
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by tuniski: 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Image123:

It's unfortunate that you don't understand the gravity of what you are saying or what Fayose did. In every sane place in the world, black market is a clandestine market or transaction which has some aspect of illegality or is characterized by some form of noncompliant behavior with an institutional set of rules. It definitely involves tax evasion.
In other words, they are criminals and no public figure should openly condone crime for any reason. The sale of adulterated fuel is quite dangerous both to human health and machine. Asides the physical damage, there's hardly a good measure of the product. I can write a book on the dangers but that aside. The governor's action only help to sabotage his state economy. The governor is not responsible for signing or giving permission to fuel stations, I think that's DPRs work in every state. A situation where the Ekiti governor insist on cancelling permission and making all permission to pass through his desk is an aberration and gross abuse of office and misplaced priority. Now, for over a month, all fuel station businesses, attendants, suppliers have had to suffer some loss or the other due to this. Jobs would be lost and businesses grounded, state IGR reduced and much more. You see, there's a bigger picture than taking photos with people. Anybody can do that, leadership is more responsible than taking of selfies.
It is not criminal point of correction parallel market is only an offshoot of govt inefficiency. Abi BDC are criminal forex market? U tried but criminalizing parallel market is actually criminal!
Even POTUS takes a lot of selfies and it is cool, why always fayose? Anything he does even when very normal, it is being spin in bad light.
The issue of fuel scarcity is mainly cos Fayose insisted on demolishing illegal structures within the premises of filling stations. QED.
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by Image123(m): 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
tuniski:

It is not criminal point of correction parallel market is only an offshoot of govt inefficiency. Abi BDC are criminal forex market? U tried but criminalizing parallel market is actually criminal!
Even POTUS takes a lot of selfies and is it cool why always fayose? Anything he does even when very normal, it is being spinned in bad light.
The issue of fuel scarcity is mainly cos Fayose insisted on demolishing illegal structures within the premises of filling stations. QED.

Mr Man, i guess you are being paid to defend Fayose, no problem. We'd just ignore i guess, economy is hard. Bureau De Change is not black market, kindly go and read up or be enlightened.
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by Samtob90(m): 1:33am On Jun 09, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Hero of democracy

Ride on sir, we solidly behind you
be careful with your choice of pronoun ,it land you in serious trouble
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by deomelo: 1:39am On Jun 09, 2017
Movic1:
Sense Don finish for this man head. Can't he just sit with the marketers and settle their Differences Adagba ma niye. he's doing this to pepper 'em' or what? Promoting illegality to suffer the people of Ekiti.

The Agutan and Enaki up there shouting Hero of democracy, coutinue the good work. ode!

Just imagine the governor and the chief law enforcement office of the state engaging in lawlessness, breaking the law and condoning illegal activities.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by tuniski: 4:08am On Jun 09, 2017
Image123:

Mr Man, i guess you are being paid to defend Fayose, no problem. We'd just ignore i guess, economy is hard. Bureau De Change is not black market, kindly go and read up or be enlightened.

Hmmmm when debate is lost.......! Enlightenment I like that word how about healing thyself, ciao.
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by orunto27: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2017
Why NNPC?
Re: Fayose Buys Fuel From Black Market Sellers Because Of Ekiti Fuel Scarcity (Photo by Image123(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
tuniski:

Hmmmm when debate is lost.......! Enlightenment I like that word how about healing thyself, ciao.

How? You said BDC is black market. That's unfortunate, you need to know. Ignorance is bliss they say, but you should cure it and move on in life. There's nothing to discuss, debate or argue with someone who doesn't know what is being discussed. Get a grasp of the issues before coming to hype your boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eneh Victor Chigozie Arrested For Criticising Chinedu Obidigwe. Photos / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) / VP Osinbajo And Wife Loved Up In These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.