Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) (1719 Views)

Political War Breaks Out In Warri, Delta. Residents Killed. Graphic Pics / Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics / Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by chie8: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2017
As shared by Adeyeye Olorunfemi....

'Amidst tears, the relatives of those who lost their lives during the not only illegal but wicked eviction ordered by GENERAL Ambode, bury their dead. Over 18 dead bodies were not found. Some of the Otodo Gbame inhabitants were thrown into the river by the officers of the Lagos Task Force and they drowned. The living are also in extreme fear. Who knows what could happen to them in the next minute.

All these are happening just directly under our nose and we still come out to praise these Vagabonds in Power (VIPs). Our Civil Society Organisations also have gone to sleep. Why won't they even sleep!?'when most of them are fed from the thievery of the system. I can't just forgive myself for forgetting to attend such event as I had to attend an event over the weekend at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife. Please don't comment under this post that God will punish or judge these VIPs because I would only be more infuriated. Instead, we need to organise against this broad daylight land grabbing, impunity, murder and robbery.
Nemesis from the Masses is around the corner!
RIP Victims!
We need to ask Ambode who his next victims are'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/amidst-tearsotodo-gbame-residents.html

Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by chie8: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2017

Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by chie8: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2017
chie8:
More
more

Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2017
Sad one..

I hope their ghosts torment Ambode.
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by frenzydilz(m): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Sad one..

Amen
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by Seeker17(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2017
18+ lives nd no show of solidarity whatsoever. SMH 4 Ambode
RIP to d innocent dead
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by Arch1: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Sad one..

Your curse will boomerang. Btw, why dont you give them an accomodation in your own village?
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by FKO81(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by Arch1: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2017
That so called Otodo Gbame shantties was a criminal hideout. Majority of those who were residing there arent even Lagosians. There were Ijaws, Ilajes, Ghanians, Togolese, Beninnoise. Happy the place was demolished. They'd better relocate somewhere else, outside Lagos
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:01am On Jun 05, 2017
What really happened there!
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by crestedaguiyi: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2017
Arch1:
Your curse will boomerang. Btw, why dont you give them an accomodation in your own village?

Hope you will say the same thing if it happens to your relation.

Those who rear minster always end up in it's belly.

Keep promoting injustice.

Even in China,people are not bluntly killed because the govt want their land for development
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by YtivitissuP: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2017
RIP to them
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by Arch1: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

Hope you will say the same thing if it happens to your relation.

Those who rear minster always end up in it's belly.

Keep promoting injustice.

Even in China,people are not bluntly killed because the govt want their land for development
Okay, so some fishermen erected illegal shantties on the shore of a waterway, over time these shantties became a hideout for armed robbers; drug peddlers; militant; and other criminal elements, and you expect LASG to fold its arm.

Mr Aguyi Ironsi, it seems you are a right activist. Why dont you accomodate these people in your own house.
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by wittyt98(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2017
They probably were warned to vacate the area weeks, months or years before the raid but they paid no attention to the warnings

That's the price you pay for being stubborn
R. I. P to the dead tho
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by dessz(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2017
wittyt98:
They probably were warned to vacate the area weeks, months or years before the raid but they paid no attention to the warnings

That's the price you pay for being stubborn
R. I. P to the dead tho
u high?!!!

Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by wittyt98(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2017
dessz:
u high?!!!
no I'm not.. I simply said the truth u never wanna accept

Kill yourself if u pissed.. Nobody gives a Bleep
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by crestedaguiyi: 9:36am On Jun 05, 2017
Arch1:
Okay, so some fishermen erected illegal shantties on the shore of a waterway, over time these shantties became a hideout for armed robbers; drug peddlers; militant; and other criminal elements, and you expect LASG to fold its arm.

Mr Aguyi Ironsi, it seems you are a right activist. Why dont you accomodate these people in your own house.

Bro please let's not be sentimental with human life's cos it could be ours tomorrow.

Can you show me one or two reports were it was alledged, investigated and confirmed that that place is a criminal hideout. Which criminal in particular and what crime were they caught in.

I remember the Nigerian govt bombing akwa ibom communities early in Buharis administration claiming it was kidnappers and militants enclave yet there was no report that kidnappers and criminals are in those communities and even if they were there,what becomes of the victims and the indigenous dwellers.
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 05, 2017
Power of imperialist controlled press.

The fact there is a virtual news blackout on this matter shows Ambode is most likely working for imperialist agenda and he is not working for Lagosians or Nigerian interests.
Seeker17:
18+ lives nd no show of solidarity whatsoever. SMH 4 Ambode
RIP to d innocent dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by Arch1: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
indigenous dwellers
I am not interested in your epistle. This one caught me. Now listen; The criminals masqurading as fishermen at the so called Otodo Gbame are not natives of Lagos. They are mostly foreigners from Togo, Benin, Ghana with few Ijaws, Ilajes and ibos among them.

I am done responding to you. Bye
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by leofab(f): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2017
Rip to the death.. for Ambode and his wife....
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2017
hmmmmmm
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by Pavore9: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2017
There is always a more humane way in enforcing eviction.
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by dessz(m): 11:26am On Jun 05, 2017
wittyt98:
no I'm not.. I simply said the truth u never wanna accept

Kill yourself if u pissed.. Nobody gives a Bleep
u said, they probably, u are assuming that is, u lack facts.
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by wittyt98(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2017
dessz:
u said, they probably, u are assuming that is, u lack facts.
of course I'm not sure if the government warned them or not... But we all know the government is never gonna do such without warning them first!
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by crestedaguiyi: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2017
Arch1:
I am not interested in your epistle. This one caught me. Now listen; The criminals masqurading as fishermen at the so called Otodo Gbame are not natives of Lagos. They are mostly foreigners from Togo, Benin, Ghana with few Ijaws, Ilajes and ibos among them.

A crass display of insensitivity.

So you just kill off a people or make them homeless because they are foreigners forgetting your nationals are in other climes.

So what becomes of the ijaws and illajes. Are they no longer Nigerians or they are not meant to benefit from the features of one Nigeria which gives equal rights to all to live,work and own properties in any part of Nigeria legitimately

2 Likes

Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by Marotzke(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Arch1:

In your previous post , you forgot to add Ibos and i was wondering; "what the hell is wrong"?
Now you have redeemed your ancestry. Well done.
Ilajes'are now criminals and no longer lagos Aborigines?
Of course no Omoluabi is a criminal or would ever be found in the slums.
Only Ibos,Ilajes and ijaws! .
Land Grabbing 101; the owner of the land is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by Kenzico(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Kassidy4luv:
What really happened there!
embarassed
Same thing i was about to ask
Re: Amidst Tears,Otodo Gbame Residents Killed By Governor Ambode Buried(photos) by Arch1: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Marotzke:
In your previous post , you forgot to add Ibos and i was wondering; "what the hell is wrong"?
Now you have redeemed your ancestry. Well done.
Ilajes'are now criminals and no longer lagos Aborigines?
Of course no Omoluabi is a criminal or would ever be found in the slums.
Only Ibos,Ilajes and ijaws! .
Land Grabbing 101; the owner of the land is a criminal.
Dude, if you must know, I am from Okun Ise in Ibeju Lekki. I insist that the criminals chased out of the so called Otodo Gbame slum are not natives of Lagos. The demolition of those shanties was even approved by Oba Saheed Elegushi of Ikate. If you care much about them, you can give them a space in your bedroom

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Recall: 3 Politicians That Might Save Him / Restructuring:Afenifere, Ohaneze,Niger Delta Elders Ponder 2019 Election Boycott / Dr.peter Odili At 69: 15 Facts You Must Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.