Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast (36967 Views)

Team Muslim Players Vs Team Christian Players: Who Will Win? / NFF Denies Owing Rohr And Denneby Three Months Salary / Picture Of Super Eagles Coach, Rohr And Beautiful Lady Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Adufeewa: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Business first

We have Muslim players in Real Madrid who played the champions league finals even though they were in Ramadan

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind

You want to disobey your boss to obey your God ??

They don't deserve to play for Nigeria again

Paul Pogba will never act like that even though he's a Muslim

Mesut ozil who is a Muslim will never act like that

If you can't do what your coach tells you, you can employ yourself and do as you like

Buhari will not disobey his doctors if they tell him to eat every minute of the day during Ramadan

who is superior btw his God and his coach? so u want him to leave his fasting for a match?
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Dindondin(m): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gbemishile1:

Allah is all sufficient
Money comes and goes,but what will remain is the good deeds of man
We never know when the angel of death comes knocking on the door,but we all want it to meet us in a good deed
What if they decided not to fast and died while playing?
Cheik tiote just passed away,may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.amin
If they died while playing, it's health failure.
If Ahmed Musa didn't eat at least 6 wraps of fufu & Ogbono soup 3 hours before that match, he should be expelled from Eagles till Buhari leaves clinic.
Mr man, people die anytime. Don't be too clouded with religion. Those that died before fasting, are they 2nd class citizens?
About Cheik Tiote, he should rest in peace.
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 06, 2017
Papiikush:
lol, you say you are fasting but you eat first thing in the morning and once it's 7pm you rush to the kitchen. Na only lunch you no chop but you go still complain say fasting tough grin

Abeg who is fooling who? grin

biko, do fools deserve intelligent answer?

That is all ye say when you cannot even complete half a day during your lent talkless of the whole 41 days.

A Christian friend once said this to me. I simply prepared Amala for him, woke him up around 4.30am to eat, he dared not rose. He was deeply enjoying his sleep. Then, he knew how easy it is to wake up by that time of the morning, cook and even eat.

I don't know why you ask questions like that when you can actually try it for just 10days and tell the story.
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 06, 2017
IgboticGirl:
I have noting to say tongue tongue tongue

BUT y do Muslims eat as early as 5am in the morning and still say they are fasting

is just a question pls don't be offended

We are one

biko, do fools deserve intelligent answer?

That is all ye say when you cannot even complete half a day during your lent talkless of the whole 41 days.

A Christian friend once said this to me. I simply prepared Amala for him, woke him up around 4.30am to eat, he dared not rose. He was deeply enjoying his sleep. Then, he knew how easy it is to wake up by that time of the morning, cook and even eat.

I don't know why you ask questions like that when you can actually try it for just 10days and tell the story.
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Leiman100(m): 4:36am On Jun 06, 2017
IgboticGirl:
I have noting to say tongue tongue tongue

BUT y do Muslims eat as early as 5am in the morning and still say they are fasting

is just a question pls don't be offended

We are one
show me any where in the bible where time is stipulated for fasting, at least muslims have a time to begin
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Leiman100(m): 4:38am On Jun 06, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Business first

We have Muslim players in Real Madrid who played the champions league finals even though they were in Ramadan

If you can't do what your coach tells you, you can employ yourself and do as you like

Buhari will not disobey his doctors if they tell him to eat every minute of the day during Ramadan
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Leiman100(m): 4:41am On Jun 06, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Business first

just listen to yourself "You want to disobey your boss to obey your God ??" This clearly tells me you are an atheist and an agnostic!
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Leiman100(m): 4:43am On Jun 06, 2017
slawomir:
common!!!
the match is important than fasting na
they can fast a hundred times in their life time
atheist spotted
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Leiman100(m): 4:45am On Jun 06, 2017
Afam4eva:
I think the Muslim players that want to observe the fast should be excused from the national team till after Ramadan.
unfortunately you don't have any power or authority in the supper eagles and the coech don't think like you
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 06, 2017
Dindondin:

If they died while playing, it's health failure.
If Ahmed Musa didn't eat at least 6 wraps of fufu & Ogbono soup 3 hours before that match, he should be expelled from Eagles till Buhari leaves clinic.
Mr man, people die anytime. Don't be too clouded with religion. Those that died before fasting, are they 2nd class citizens?
About Cheik Tiote, he should rest in peace.
So everyone who dies now is due to health related issues.
Don't be sentimental,u can't displease your God just to please a human being.
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Leiman100(m): 5:49am On Jun 06, 2017
Papiikush:
lol, you say you are fasting but you eat first thing in the morning and once it's 7pm you rush to the kitchen. Na only lunch you no chop but you go still complain say fasting tough grin

Abeg who is fooling who? grin
from where did you get your defination of fasting? You bible does not state a time for comencing or terminating of fast, It only said Jesus(pbuh) fasted for forty days and forty nights, the month he fasted is not mention and he didn't instruct any one to fast. Any christian who fast today only doe so as he wishes. Some will tell you they fast from 12 am to 12 pm, while for some is 6 to 6 no coherence no coordination. In Islam everything is calculated and done with precision.
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by youngdee(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2017
You are so confident talking about what you don't know anything about.
Mesut Ozil was asked by Germany coach during the last Euros to choose between Ramadan and playing, he chose to fast and still the coach had no choice but to use him.
About Buhari, every Muslim knows you are not to fast if you are sick, that's clearly stated by ALLAH.
You feel it's right to disobey GOD and obey your boss/coach. I pity you.

IhateAfonjas:

Business first

Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by youngdee(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2017
Pls, what proof do you have that its Muslims that attacked London A whole lot of you have been brainwashed by the world and America to be precise, every evil act that happens in the world is perpetrated by Muslims. I pity y'all. Shouldn't all of you have woken up by now, the media covers the evils done by Christians, the destruction of mosques in OAU is kept in the low, u wont even see it in the news but if it were to be churches that being destroyed, we won't stop seeing it on the news.

donqx:
those idiots that attacked london yesterday also fast too.they are all evil .donald trump is doing a great job.now the uk and the whole world knows that banning these muslims is the only option.they should be deserted and live in their own world.by the time they finish killing themselves...their eyes will clear
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by sweetgala(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ngasky:

Nice try. But I think you need to understand that we Muslims if we intentionally break our fast without religious accepted excuse we don't only do it another time as replacement we have to fast for complete 61 days without any break to replace only one fast that we broke intentionally. If it is 2 fasts it means 122 day
Now why should I break 1 to replace it with 61? That's why you would see that we dont play with fasting period. Thanks

Wow , I thought it could be replaced with one day like for like. Fasting is a very serious issue and the manager should do well to excuse the players so they can observe their religious duties
Re: Rohr And Eagles Muslim Players Disagree Over Ramadan Fast by Dindondin(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Gbemishile1:

So everyone who dies now is due to health related issues.
Don't be sentimental,u can't displease your God just to please a human being.
Do human job when it's to be done.
Do God's job when it's to be done.
Let none block one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Referee Stops Match To Break Ramadan Fast - August 5, 2013 / [video] JJ Okocha: Best Freekicks Ever @ PSG Bolton Nigeria Fenerbahce Frankfurt / Taribo West On 2018 World Cup And Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.