Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Dammy Krane’s Aunt Speaks About His Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane’s Aunt Speaks About His Arrest (264 Views)

Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened / Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dammy Krane’s Aunt Speaks About His Arrest by edunwablog: 11:23am On Jun 05, 2017
Following the arrest of one of the notable Nigerian singers, Dammy Krane in Miami over alleged Grand Theft , 3rd Degree Armed and Conspiracy , Credit Card Forgery, Intent to Defraud among others his aunt who is based in the US has come out to speak in his defense.

The aunt who spoke under anonymity said that Dammy was only a victim of circumstances that it was the guy , Chukwuebuka who booked him for a show that paid for the private jet.
In her words, “We don’t stay in the same state over here but Dammy came to visit me just last week. I got the news of his detention on the Internet just like everybody else.
” After making some calls, I was able to confirm that he was indeed arrested. He has been in the US for some time now and he has regularly been booked for shows all across America.

” The guy he was arrested with had actually booked him for a show this weekend in Miami. And he (Chukwuebuka) was the one that paid for the jet and made hotel reservations with the stolen card details.”
Speaking further, she said:
“You know it is a usual thing for show promoters to book flight tickets for artistes, so one cannot blame Dammy in this situation. A lawyer has already been contacted but unfortunately, Dammy would have to stay in jail till Monday when they would be able to go to court to
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/06/dammy-kranes-aunt-speaks-about-his.html

(1) (Reply)

Could Dammy Krane’s Arrest Be A Publicity Stunt? Ynaija / Wyclef Jean Titles New Song After Legendury Founder Of Afrobeat Fela Kuti / Success Is A Club...wont You Love To Join The Club?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.