Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To (2283 Views)

NPA Grosses N300b Revenue From Lagos Port In Two Months / Where Does The Revenue From Lagos Toll Gate Go??? / Supreme Court Orders FG To Recover 18-year Lost Revenue From Oil Giants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by mrvitalis(m): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2017
When i say that we igbos are our biggest problem and not the north or west

Look at aba ,if u know aba well ..u can say there are over 500,000 shops in aba and its environs

There are over 10,000 small, medium ,and large industries in aba and its environs ..

And am sure each of them per more than 5000 averagely per shop for different levies and fees ..

And each of those firms per average of over 50,000 per month in taxes ...

Not to talk of bus and keke drivers and the cash they pay

In all people pay over 5 billion per month and we hear abia has an igr of 12 billion in a year ...were is the rest going to ??

This are questions we need to ask our leaders before we vote for them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by IgboticGirl(f): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2017
the same thing i want to ask

Aba alone can generate more dan 20b not to talk talk of other areas

3 Likes

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by ApolitiCal: 11:58am On Jun 05, 2017
Buhari 's pocket of course.

1 Like

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by IgboticGirl(f): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
i don't take those IGR serious anyway..because if u have been to Aba u will understand
Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by macluvph1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
See ofe mmanu OP, trying to deceive us with his "i am ibo" chants.

Atleast my moniker shouldn't be new to you because i have been antagonising you for a long time over your hidden identity and deceit.

Be a real man and show us who you truly are so that people will see you are an impostor who hate igbo's so much.

1 Like

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by kernel505: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Brothers... The state government keeps 70% of IGR in Nigeria. If the true amount that Lagos generates is unveiled, people will hate her past governors.

4 Likes

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by Notasyouthink: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
mrvitalis:

Look at aba ,if u know aba well ..u can say there are over 500,000 shops in aba and its environs

There are over 10,000 small, medium ,and large industries in aba and its environs ..

And am sure each of them per more than 5000 averagely per shop for different levies and fees ..

In all people pay over 5 billion per month and we hear abia has an igr of 12 billion in a year ...were is the rest going to ??

My annoyance it that you always claim to be Igbo when you are not. Must you lie because you want people to reason with you?? Abobaku face your problems and leave Igbos alone no amount of propaganda can stop us from getting Bia4ra get that into your decayed brain.

9 Likes

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by IgboticGirl(f): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Notasyouthink:
My annoyance it that you always claim to be Igbo when you are not. Must you lie because you want people to reason with you?? Abobaku face your problems and leave Igbos alone no amount of propaganda can stop us from getting Bia4ra get that into your decayed brain.

even if u think he not IGBO which i know he is Igbo y not argue out message and live the messenger

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by mrvitalis(m): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Notasyouthink:

I am not igbo may i never see anything good in my life ...amen

If I am Igbo may u never see anything good in ur life ...oya say amen

8 Likes

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by mrvitalis(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
macluvph1:
See ofe mmanu OP, trying to deceive us with his "i am ibo" chants.

Atleast my moniker shouldn't be new to you because i have been antagonising you for a long time over your hidden identity and deceit.

Be a real man and show us who you truly are so that people will see you are an impostor who hate igbo's so much.

Honestly I don't know u ...if ur in pH let's meet at mile 1 to see if am Igbo or not

3 Likes

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by mrvitalis(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
IgboticGirl:

even if u think he not IGBO which i know he is Igbo y not argue out message and live the messenger
Thank u very much ...this my problem with this ipob guys ..they will never use logic to argue ...they keep abusing u

5 Likes

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by Oxenomy: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Please I want to ask, who keeps the State's IGR, FG or SG?
Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
The question is those who generate Big IGR how has it affected the average life of their citizenry...... when the right time comes everybody will pay his own tax, Lagos and Ogun has big IGR but go and see the average life on a Yoruba man from those places, Lagos IGR is bigger than Ghana yet they are far better.

1 Like

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
mrvitalis:

Honestly I don't know u ...if ur in pH let's meet at mile 1 to see if am Igbo or not

What do you do in Portharcourt
Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by Notasyouthink: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
mrvitalis:

Have you conducted a DNA test? Maybe your mama has been lying to you grin grin
Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by Notasyouthink: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
IgboticGirl:

I cannot do that.. have you gone through his comments?? If you have you will find out that mrvitalis is anti Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by mrvitalis(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
AwiLand:

What do you do in Portharcourt
Is that important?? That's were I was raised ..schooled in nsukka for 5 years tho
Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by mrvitalis(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Notasyouthink:
I cannot do that.. have you gone through his comments?? If you have you will find out that mrvitalis is anti Igbo.

I have never been anti Igbo and never will

I have always been anti nnamdi kanu
I have always been anti ipob
I have always been anti Biafra

My reasons have been clear ...I am an mbaise boy ..aboh mabaise ...I need to prove nothing to u

4 Likes

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by mrvitalis(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Have you conducted a DNA test? Maybe your mama has been lying to you grin grin

Typical ipob ..shifting the goal post as usual ...be
A man and say amen or remain a bitch for life

5 Likes

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by Notasyouthink: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
mrvitalis:

Typical ipob ..shifting the goal post as usual ...be
A man and say amen or remain a bitch for life
You abobakus from the unholy wastelands are known for shifting goal posts.
Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Notasyouthink:
WHY is it hard for you to say Amen, if you are pretty sure he is not igbo..?

5 Likes

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by mrvitalis(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Notasyouthink:

Just to say amen hard u like this ??

2 Likes

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by Notasyouthink: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
mrvitalis:

I have never been anti Igbo and never will

I have always been anti nnamdi kanu
I have always been anti ipob
I have always been anti Biafra

My reasons have been clear ...I am an mbaise boy ..aboh mabaise ...I need to prove nothing to u
You don't need to prove anything to me I don't even need anything from an inconsequential goon like you. I still maintain that you are not Igbo because you don't comment as somebody that is carrying our blood. Nnamdi Kanu and Bia4ra are your problems not the marginalisation Igbos are facing in today's nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by mrvitalis(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
Notasyouthink:
You don't need to prove anything to me I don't even need anything from an inconsequential goon like you. I still maintain that you are not Igbo because you don't comment as somebody that is carrying our blood. Nnamdi Kanu and Bia4ra are your problems not the marginalisation Igbos are facing in today's nigeria.

Are we Marginalised ?? ..we have hopeless leaders that has used this rubbish to fool us

Niger state is more than twice the south east in size ....we receive far more allocation than it ..yet it has better roads

If jigawa can build airport what's abia excus ?? Keep waiting for federal government

We control 70% of Nigerian market and banks with this we control Nigeria ...

All that is left is to produce what we sale with our banks backing us ..

Why is aba and OSHA underdeveloped ?? Would u blame the federal government??

If nnamdi KANU is a saint let him run for abia governorship let's see his style of leadership before following him on a journey of no return

Why should I trust nnamdi KANU cos he sweet talks and exaggerate things ...telling u what u want to hear instead of the truth ??

The truth is this no body is marginalising Igbo's ..intact we are super lucky ...

Until we hold our leaders accountable we will not develop

Last question who sent t.a orji to the senate as a reward ??

Get a life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by macluvph1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
mrvitalis:

God forbid, light and darkness doesn't have anything in common.
Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by RareDiamond: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
AFONJA Yoruba muslim mind your backward and debt ridden region and leave Igbos alone

mrvitalis:

1 Like

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by Notasyouthink: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
mrvitalis:

Are we Marginalised ?? ..we have hopeless leaders that has used this rubbish to fool us

Niger state is more than twice the south east in size ....we receive far more allocation than it ..yet it has better roads

If jigawa can build airport what's abia excus ?? Keep waiting for federal government

We control 70% of Nigerian market and banks with this we control Nigeria ...

All that is left is to produce what we sale with our banks backing us ..

Why is aba and OSHA underdeveloped ?? Would u blame the federal government??

If nnamdi KANU is a saint let him run for abia governorship let's see his style of leadership before following him on a journey of no return

Why should I trust nnamdi KANU cos he sweet talks and exaggerate things ...telling u what u want to hear instead of the truth ??

The truth is this no body is marginalising Igbo's ..intact we are super lucky ...

Until we hold our leaders accountable we will not develop

Last question who sent t.a orji to the senate as a reward ??

Get a life
Please what do you mean by "we"?? Are you Igbo?? You're telling me now that you are wiser than those house of rep. members who moved the motion concerning SE development which your Northern god's threw away??

So the reason why our federal roads are like hell is because of our leaders??
So the reason why Enugu airport is not functioning very well as an international airport is because of our leaders??
Are you trying to tell me that the reason why FG sidelined SE in their railway project is because of our leaders??
Can you tell me the reason why the three R Gowon promised Easterners after the war went down the drain till today??
I need you to me where Nnamdi Kanu went wrong in what he is doing??
Abobaku, leave us alone our only hope is Bia4ra go away with your hate.

1 Like

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by mrvitalis(m): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Please what do you mean by "we"?? Are you Igbo?? You're telling me now that you are wiser than those house of rep. members who moved the motion concerning SE development which your Northern god's threw away??

So the reason why our federal roads are like hell is because of our leaders??
So the reason why Enugu airport is not functioning very well as an international airport is because of our leaders??
Are you trying to tell me that the reason why FG sidelined SE in their railway project is because of our leaders??
Can you tell me the reason why the three R Gowon promised Easterners after the war went down the drain till today??
I need you to me where Nnamdi Kanu went wrong in what he is doing??
Abobaku, leave us alone our only hope is Bia4ra go away with your hate.

Lol yes its all cos of our leaders ...this is democracy and in democracy we have what we call lobbying

This is the first government we had not played a major role since 1999

Did u know that the railway plan was drawn during Jonathan time as president.. Same President our leaders had access to like mad

Have our leaders lobbied for the Enugu and Owerri airport be improved ??

The south East development bill ..how many south east reps were present out of the 45 ?? In had 18 ...so who do u blame ...this is politics ..until we send people who know how to play the game we will keep laggings behind

This is democracy and that's what comes with it

As for nnamdi kanu he is not ready for Biafra ..I .only against him cos his stupidity will lead to more Igbo life's to be lost ...

If u want Biafra form a party ...contest for elections if ur idea is popular u will win elections

When u have the majority of elected sits and ur now the official representative of the people u can now talk about referendum and people will hear u

As a matter of fact I am a full bloodied mbaise man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
mrvitalis:

Lol yes its all cos of our leaders ...this is democracy and in democracy we have what we call lobbying

Did u know that the railway plan was drawn during Jonathan time as president.. Same President our leaders had access to like mad

The south East development bill ..how many south east reps were present out of the 45 ?? In had 18 ...so who do u blame ...this is politics ..until we send people who know how to play the game we will keep laggings behind

As for nnamdi kanu he is not ready for Biafra ..I .only against him cos his stupidity will lead to more Igbo life's to be lost ...

If u want Biafra form a party ...contest for elections if ur idea is popular u will win elections

When u have the majority of elected sits and ur now the official representative of the people u can now talk about referendum and people will hear u

I always avoid quoting igbos on nairaland. God gave me the strenght to reply about 2 or 3 on the other thread. However, I am quoting you because I have been following your argument and you seem to be open minded. Well I am not an igbo but i live in igbo land. Any nairalander whose reasoning that goes against the agenda of biafra will be call Afonja.
The issue of Biafra is like a boxer to came to fight but left his opponent and started fighting another person. I must be sincere to myself, an average yoruba man on the stree who has no access to nairaland is less concern about biafra. Yourubas are not the problem of igbos but that doesnt make the yorubas upright or righteous.
My point is, Igbos are picking the wrong fight and it will be too late before they realize that.
If the energy consumed by the igbos to attack the yorubas were properly orchestrated to the right direction, Biafra would have been achieve.
My case study: You told them to channel their anger to their leaders and a guy came from nowhere to labelled you Afonja. Smh.......
Sir, rest your case, save your strenght.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by mrvitalis(m): 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
I always avoid quoting igbos on nairaland. God gave me the strenght to reply about 2 or 3 on the other thread. However, I am quoting you because I have been following your argument and you seem to be open minded. Well I am not an igbo but i live in igbo land. Any nairalander whose reasoning that goes against the agenda of biafra will be call Afonja.
The issue of Biafra is like a boxer to came to fight but left his opponent and started fighting another person. I must be sincere to myself, an average yoruba man on the stree who has no access to nairaland is less concern about biafra. Yourubas are not the problem of igbos but that doesnt make the yorubas upright or righteous.
My point is, Igbos are picking the wrong fight and it will be too late before they realize that.
If the energy consumed by the igbos to attack the yorubas were properly orchestrated to the right direction, Biafra would have been achieve.
My case study: You told them to channel their anger to their leaders and a guy came from nowhere to labelled you Afonja. Smh.......
Sir, rest your case, save your strenght.

I am Igbo ..I won't stop until my people understand what our problem is ...
Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by DocHMD: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
mrvitalis:

Are you tired of fighting IPOB and Nnamdi kanu? grin
Where is your friend egift? grin
Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by Notasyouthink: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
mrvitalis:

I now understand that I have been wasting my time with a brain dead goon. In nigeria today​ many eediots from the wastelands claim Igbo just to score cheap goals am not surprised anyway. Look at what you are saying I mean can you here yourself talk?? That we should lobby, lobby who if I may ask?? So if we want our voices to be heard in the so-called one nigeria we must lobby the gods or the owners of nigeria abi??

Ok, so you think that out of five states the Igbos have with their little local government areas they can fight their way in and get things done correctly by only creating a political party?? The next thing you will tell us now is to form our own INEC.
Again, what do you mean by Kanu is not ready to get Bia4ra?? I asked you earlier to tell me where Kanu went wrong and you are busy beating about the bush.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: American Government Rejects Army Panel Report / What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? / Presidency Secretly Acquires New Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.