Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To (2280 Views)

NPA Grosses N300b Revenue From Lagos Port In Two Months / Where Does The Revenue From Lagos Toll Gate Go??? / Supreme Court Orders FG To Recover 18-year Lost Revenue From Oil Giants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by mrvitalis(m): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Notasyouthink:
I now understand that I have been wasting my time with a brain dead goon. In nigeria today​ many eediots from the wastelands claim Igbo just to score cheap goals am not surprised anyway. Look at what you are saying I mean can you here yourself talk?? That we should lobby, lobby who if I may ask?? So if we want our voices to be heard in the so-called one nigeria we must lobby the gods or the owners of nigeria abi??

Ok, so you think that out of five states the Igbos have with their little local government areas they can fight their way in and get things done correctly by only creating a political party?? The next thing you will tell us now is to form our own INEC.
Again, what do you mean by Kanu is not ready to get Bia4ra?? I asked you earlier to tell me where Kanu went wrong and you are busy beating about the bush.
Here we go again with the abuses

The south east is small ..very small ..less than half of Niger state ..yes we have the population

We have five states ...south south, south west can be lobbied ...the middle belt can be lobbied too ..that's politics for u and that's democracy live with it

KANU will never be listenned to until he has the official mandate of the people ...that was buhari advice to him ...for a party with the aim of achieving Biafra ...win majority of the sits then represent the people then the world will hear u

Using propaganda and lies will never get Biafra ...using fake pictures online to instigate hatred will not get Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by Notasyouthink: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
mrvitalis:

Here we go again with the abuses

The south east is small ..very small ..less than half of Niger state ..yes we have the population

We have five states ...south south, south west can be lobbied ...the middle belt can be lobbied too ..that's politics for u and that's democracy live with it

KANU will never be listenned to until he has the official mandate of the people ...that was buhari advice to him ...for a party with the aim of achieving Biafra ...win majority of the sits then represent the people then the world will hear u

Using propaganda and lies will never get Biafra ...using fake pictures online to instigate hatred will not get Biafra
Forget the abuses you deserve it for claiming Igbo when you are not.
The SE is small but we have population thanks for that... But don't you think SE deserves another state to complete her six if not for any other thing at least because of her population.

There you go again, why do you always shout lobby?? Ok, lobby them with what exactly?? You afonjas that is against bia4ra always comment with one flimsy excuse or the order just to score cheap goals. The truth is that we want Bia4ra and there is nothing your type into one billion can do to stop it that's​ the fact.
And who told you that Kanu does not have the people's mandate??
So, after seeing what happened on may 30th you still believe that Kanu does not have the people's mandate?? Ok that means you have comprehension problem and that makes you a Very dumb fellow sorry but that's the truth.
Any real Igbo knows that the nigerian state hates him/her and that's not good for his future.
Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by mrvitalis(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Forget the abuses you deserve it for claiming Igbo when you are not.
The SE is small but we have population thanks for that... But don't you think SE deserves another state to complete her six if not for any other thing at least because of her population.

There you go again, why do you always shout lobby?? Ok, lobby them with what exactly?? You afonjas that is against bia4ra always comment with one flimsy excuse or the order just to score cheap goals. The truth is that we want Bia4ra and there is nothing your type into one billion can do to stop it that's​ the fact.
And who told you that Kanu does not have the people's mandate??
So, after seeing what happened on may 30th you still believe that Kanu does not have the people's mandate?? Ok that means you have comprehension problem and that makes you a Very dumb fellow sorry but that's the truth.
Any real Igbo knows that the nigerian state hates him/her and that's not good for his future.

If we want another state we can lobby for it that's democracy for u ...lobby with what ? U ask ?? Our support on a bill that can benefit the other region

That's politics its simple

Nnamdi KANU has no official mandate ...he is only popular they are two different things

As for me being Igbo or not ..there is a post I want u to quote and say amen since ur sure am not Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by Notasyouthink: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
mrvitalis:

If we want another state we can lobby for it that's democracy for u ...lobby with what ? U ask ?? Our support on a bill that can benefit the other region

That's politics its simple

Nnamdi KANU has no official mandate ...he is only popular they are two different things

As for me being Igbo or not ..there is a post I want u to quote and say amen since ur sure am not Igbo
You are still not making any sense to me because you're biased you see things from one side and that is very bad anyway you are a kid that's why.
Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by Orjioorji(f): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
IgboticGirl:

even if u think he not IGBO which i know he is Igbo y not argue out message and live the messenger
pork face front

1 Like

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by Fyno: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
mrvitalis:

Lol yes its all cos of our leaders ...this is democracy and in democracy we have what we call lobbying

This is the first government we had not played a major role since 1999

Did u know that the railway plan was drawn during Jonathan time as president.. Same President our leaders had access to like mad

Have our leaders lobbied for the Enugu and Owerri airport be improved ??

The south East development bill ..how many south east reps were present out of the 45 ?? In had 18 ...so who do u blame ...this is politics ..until we send people who know how to play the game we will keep laggings behind

This is democracy and that's what comes with it

As for nnamdi kanu he is not ready for Biafra ..I .only against him cos his stupidity will lead to more Igbo life's to be lost ...

If u want Biafra form a party ...contest for elections if ur idea is popular u will win elections

When u have the majority of elected sits and ur now the official representative of the people u can now talk about referendum and people will hear u

As a matter of fact I am a full bloodied mbaise man
I think your IBO not Igbo
Your Dad might from MBAISE but where is your mum from?
I ask this question because you've been sounding stupid,like a kid though I read where you claimed you spent 5 yrs in UNN,I doubt you took your education serious, you must be an educated illiterate who can only speak but is very empty.
Mbaise are the best in whatever they do,when they are stupid they are worst than imbeciles, I think you belong to this category.

Now let me tell why our problem is Nigeria
Using Abia as a case study, no governor till date has been the people's choice but a product of Nigeria, from OUK to TA down to Ikpeazu,they were all answerable to their masters not the Masses,they all bought their votes through their Masters from the north .

If your not stupid ,your should have realised that you are an Igbo man before a Nigerian.

As for NNAMDI, he may not be perfect but he's a hero,a stand up guy,he's not human like you,he's different, he has impacted positively in the lives of many of us including our so called leaders,many of them now speak like men and are not scared of jail since NNAMDI came out alive, our representatives are now proud to be Igbos after meeting him.
I met him once in Madrid, and I bet my life he's too good to be a Nigerian.
I don't know you,and I doubt if Google knows you but I swear if I meet you in person I'll make sure you don't remain slowpoke again even if takes silencing you
Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by mrvitalis(m): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Fyno:
I think your IBO not Igbo
Your Dad might from MBAISE but where is your mum from?
I ask this question because you've been sounding stupid,like a kid though I read where you claimed you spent 5 yrs in UNN,I doubt you took your education serious, you must be an educated illiterate who can only speak but is very empty.
Mbaise are the best in whatever they do,when they are stupid they are worst than imbeciles, I think you belong to this category.

Now let me tell why our problem is Nigeria
Using Abia as a case study, no governor till date has been the people's choice but a product of Nigeria, from OUK to TA down to Ikpeazu,they were all answerable to their masters not the Masses,they all bought their votes through their Masters from the north .

If your not stupid ,your should have realised that you are an Igbo man before a Nigerian.

As for NNAMDI, he may not be perfect but he's a hero,a stand up guy,he's not human like you,he's different, he has impacted positively in the lives of many of us including our so called leaders,many of them now speak like men and are not scared of jail since NNAMDI came out alive, our representatives are now proud to be Igbos after meeting him.
I met him once in Madrid, and I bet my life he's too good to be a Nigerian.
I don't know you,and I doubt if Google knows you but I swear if I meet you in person I'll make sure you don't remain slowpoke again even if takes silencing you

Lol abia governors bought their governorship.... Lol that's right and all u could do is to blame the north ??

If avians stand for who they voted for ..no one can stop them ...bro u have never accepted that we have bad leaders and we need to change the leadership first

We are our problem bro ...
Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by Fyno: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2017
mrvitalis:

Lol abia governors bought their governorship.... Lol that's right and all u could do is to blame the north ??

If avians stand for who they voted for ..no one can stop them ...bro u have never accepted that we have bad leaders and we need to change the leadership first o

go to hell
Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2017
I did not want to comment here but decided to clarify something. Igbo Governors are poor and do not reflect the people they govern but to imply that they are the worst in Nigeria is fallacy. I can beat my chest and say that inspite of their short-comings we have had some of the best leaders In Nigeria since 1999 who have done a relatively good job as regards state affairs. South-East has some of the best state roads in Nigeria and for the OP to compare South-East roads with that of Niger which has collapsed roads is funny.
Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by londoner: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2017
mrvitalis:
When i say that we igbos are our biggest problem and not the north or west

Look at aba ,if u know aba well ..u can say there are over 500,000 shops in aba and its environs

There are over 10,000 small, medium ,and large industries in aba and its environs ..

And am sure each of them per more than 5000 averagely per shop for different levies and fees ..

And each of those firms per average of over 50,000 per month in taxes ...

Not to talk of bus and keke drivers and the cash they pay

In all people pay over 5 billion per month and we hear abia has an igr of 12 billion in a year ...were is the rest going to ??

This are questions we need to ask our leaders before we vote for them

Thank you, and this is what I keep saying. They won't task their own Igbo leaders to develop the region using money they get but they want to put all the blame on the rest of Nigeria? These pro Biafra people are not honestly considering internal factors that keep the region from developing even as other states are developing without having to leave Nigeria because of the work their own state governments do.

1 Like

Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by londoner: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2017
mrvitalis:

If avians stand for who they voted for ..no one can stop them ...bro u have never accepted that we have bad leaders and we need to change the leadership first

Agreed 110%
Re: Were Is The Revenue From Aba Going To by obailala(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2017
mrvitalis:

Are we Marginalised ?? ..we have hopeless leaders that has used this rubbish to fool us

Niger state is more than twice the south east in size ....we receive far more allocation than it ..yet it has better roads

If jigawa can build airport what's abia excus ?? Keep waiting for federal government

We control 70% of Nigerian market and banks with this we control Nigeria ...

All that is left is to produce what we sale with our banks backing us ..

Why is aba and OSHA underdeveloped ?? Would u blame the federal government??

If nnamdi KANU is a saint let him run for abia governorship let's see his style of leadership before following him on a journey of no return

Why should I trust nnamdi KANU cos he sweet talks and exaggerate things ...telling u what u want to hear instead of the truth ??

The truth is this no body is marginalising Igbo's ..intact we are super lucky ...

Until we hold our leaders accountable we will not develop

Last question who sent t.a orji to the senate as a reward ??

Get a life
Who sent T.A Orji to the senate?... According to the ipob creed, it is the Yorubas and Hausas that sent T.A Orji to the senate.

You must admit it is very very frustrating arguing with person's who reason like this; and the most frustrating part is that you keep wondering why sensible Ignos are not speaking up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Finally Reveals Who He Will Support To Lead Nigeria In 2019 / What Is The "Pain Of Rigging" / Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.