Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,678 members, 7,862,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Debie-rise Borrowed My Dress To Welcome Simi In The Bbnaija House -uriel Reveal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debie-rise Borrowed My Dress To Welcome Simi In The Bbnaija House -uriel Reveal (623 Views)

Adekunle Gold Celebrates Simi in a Beautiful way, She Replies And Fans go gaga / Uriel: Debie-Rise Wore My Dress To Welcome Simi In The BBNaija House / Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debie-rise Borrowed My Dress To Welcome Simi In The Bbnaija House -uriel Reveal by shoki360: 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
Big Brother Naija ex-housemate, Uriel Oputa has dropped a secret no one knew about what happened in the house before now.

Uriel who replied a comment dropped by her Instagram follower on wearing same cloth Debie Rise wore while still in the house, revealed that the ‘Cunny Cunny’ crooner actually borrowed her dress to welcome Simi who one of the guest stars who visited the housemates.

http://9jaclass..com.ng/2017/06/debie-rise-borrowed-my-dress-to-welcome.html

Re: Debie-rise Borrowed My Dress To Welcome Simi In The Bbnaija House -uriel Reveal by Jostico: 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
You're way too bigger than that na. must you admit she borrowed from you? that's why I love guys.
Re: Debie-rise Borrowed My Dress To Welcome Simi In The Bbnaija House -uriel Reveal by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
So you want to collect humanitarian award?
Re: Debie-rise Borrowed My Dress To Welcome Simi In The Bbnaija House -uriel Reveal by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin

Unnecessary noise...
Re: Debie-rise Borrowed My Dress To Welcome Simi In The Bbnaija House -uriel Reveal by malikombi(m): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
Uriel the liar!
How can Debbie wear your dress?
She go be like "opaarun wo gown".
Lol
Re: Debie-rise Borrowed My Dress To Welcome Simi In The Bbnaija House -uriel Reveal by Hotshawarma(m): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
So we should fry custard??

(1) (Reply)

Laura And Ogbonna Kanu Just Welcome Their First Child Together In The U.S / Join The Illuminati And Become Rich And Successful / Bisola Aiyeola Is Absolutely Beautiful In This Black Exclusive Beaded Fabric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.