Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,706 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Reasons Why Messi Is Always And Will Always Be Ahead - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reasons Why Messi Is Always And Will Always Be Ahead (626 Views)

David Beckham insists Messi is level above Ronaldo. / Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" / Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Messi Is Always And Will Always Be Ahead by edwardadex23(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is proof that messi is the best player this era.

1.Ronaldo always playing catch up to Messi for a Ballon d'or, he has never been in front

2. Fifa had to extend a voting period for Ronaldo to get a ballon d'or, which has never been done in the history of an award , even up until this day

3.They always have to match Ronaldo to Messi and not the other way round

4.whenever Ronaldo wins something the first thing you would see is all the Ronaldo lovers pointing a finger at Messi

no matter what you do , Ronaldo would always be considered one of the best in this era and great goalscorer but Messi would be considered the best of his generation....

When was the last time Real Madrid won more than a single trophy in a season
Re: Reasons Why Messi Is Always And Will Always Be Ahead by diMITCHELL: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sorry Dear, i dont understand ur pain.

Yes Ronaldo is still trying to catch up with Messi in the following areas

1. Number of Champions league goals (maybe messi is at the !50 mark and ronaldo just reached 105)
2. Messi has won Many international trophies and Ronaldo has just one.
3. Messi has inspired his Barcelona team to win the UCL back2back countless times and ronaldo just did it.
4. Messi has won the UCL golden boot countless times and ronaldo has just 6.
5. Messi has scored in countless UCL Finals and Ronaldo has scored in just 3.
6. Messi has scored back2back UCL hatricks countless times and ronaldo did it once.

So my dear You are right ronaldo is trying to play catch up to Messi

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Messi Is Always And Will Always Be Ahead by bestpunterever: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
diMITCHELL:
Sorry Dear, i dont understand ur pain.

Yes Ronaldo is still trying to catch up with Messi in the following areas

1. Number of Champions league goals (maybe messi is at the !50 mark and ronaldo just reached 105)
2. Messi has won Many international trophies and Ronaldo has just one.
3. Messi has inspired his Barcelona team to win the UCL back2back countless times and ronaldo just did it.
4. Messi has won the UCL golden boot countless times and ronaldo has just 6.
5. Messi has scored in countless UCL Finals and Ronaldo has scored in just 3.
6. Messi has scored back2back UCL hatricks countless times and ronaldo did it once.

So my dear You are right ronaldo is trying to play catch up to Messi

ure very wicked, see as u murder OP..
I'm very sure he won't visit dis post again.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Messi Is Always And Will Always Be Ahead by edwardadex23(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
@DiMITCHELL......You sure know the truth bro......Messi is trying first name you will ever call before Ronaldo.Don't get me wrong I never said Ronaldo wasn't a great player yes he is but every Madrid fan knows deeply at heart who Messi is.Was Ronaldo sleeping when Messibg was 4-1 at world best? Come on bro.If Ronaldo was to assume the midfielder role like messsi does do you think he would score as this with all those leg overs and running around opponents? Come off it man....I doff my heart for Ronaldo yes but for MEssi Ronaldo himself know who Messi is!!!
Re: Reasons Why Messi Is Always And Will Always Be Ahead by edwardadex23(m): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
bestpunterever:
ure very wicked, see as u murder OP..
I'm very sure he won't visit dis post again.

That's where you got it all wrong bro....I am not a Ronaldo hater had it been it was Messi that scored 2 goals in that final wouldn't people say all manner of things .....Barca played Juventus at the finals some years ago and we trashed them.Respect Messi and hi outta the world talents.He is one of the best thing to ever happen to football! Any player can score any any reasonable quantity of goals at any finals! I stand to be corrected though.

(1) (Reply)

Painful Exit For Arsenal Starboy Sanchez / Best Way Of Winning Everyday / 10 Big Teams We Will Surely Miss In Russia 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.