Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi Shades DAMMYKRANE On Instagram (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi Shades DAMMYKRANE On Instagram (photos (2705 Views)

Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge / Hushpuppi Shades Ice Prince & Phyno, Says They Wear Fake Designer Wristwat / Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi Shades DAMMYKRANE On Instagram (photos by Applebeam: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2017

Dammy Krane was arrested by police in the United States for credit card fraud and related charges. Hours after his arrest became public, tweets rolled out from his Twitter handle claiming there are three sides to the story and even promising fans “new material” where he intends to share his own side of the story.

The problem Dammy Krane is yet to spot in all of these is “will the fans be waiting?”, “will anyone take him or his music seriously henceforth?”. He’s been accused of a crime, one that is impermissible because it was largely fueled by the need to live a lie. For an artiste like him who is still in the struggle to “blow”, this sort of publicity is bad. Bad for his career, bad for his image and worse for his journey moving forward.

To cut the Long story very short, Nigeria Big Boy Popularly Known as “Hushpuppi” has reacts to Dammy krane arrest when one of his fans ask him a tedious questions regards to “Amin” Crooner…

The Instagram users questions goes thus:@hushpuppi i hope you are aware of what happened to dammy krane sir? There are Some people that are now wishing same thing to happen to You .Do you think same thing can happen to you also and whats your take on this sir?

Hushpuppi replies the guy in a matured way… see his reply below…

SOURCE http://www.sos9ja.com.ng/2017/06/no-chill-nigerian-big-boy-hushpuppi.html
Re: Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi Shades DAMMYKRANE On Instagram (photos by Applebeam: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
any way allihamdulilahi ,also see this9 yeras old girl with 6packs,,
Re: Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi Shades DAMMYKRANE On Instagram (photos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
Fake life + greed = jail

Re: Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi Shades DAMMYKRANE On Instagram (photos by subtlemee(f): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thief wey dem catch na that one be thief...all of them are claiming saints now
Re: Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi Shades DAMMYKRANE On Instagram (photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Yeah...cash
Re: Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi Shades DAMMYKRANE On Instagram (photos by Sugarcious(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
So how did he shade him? Huh? Bloggers and misleading headlines.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi Shades DAMMYKRANE On Instagram (photos by dechar(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
hushpuppis voice ama fa e lowo soke ama lift e up for that good question. guy runs wild
Re: Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi Shades DAMMYKRANE On Instagram (photos by crazyABO(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Waiting for his turn gan gan I will so much create threads for this mother f**er sad angry
Re: Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi Shades DAMMYKRANE On Instagram (photos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Dem go still catch this Hushpuppi. But the yeye go too much.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi Shades DAMMYKRANE On Instagram (photos by KingOvo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mavin1:
Fake life + greediness = jail
its greed sir grin grin

Re: Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi Shades DAMMYKRANE On Instagram (photos by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
KingOvo:

its greed sir grin grin

Thanks onye nkuzi, no one is above mistake cheesy

Re: Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi Shades DAMMYKRANE On Instagram (photos by phlamesG: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
Who else noticed that he didn't debunk that fact that he belongs in the same category(yahoo yahoo) as dammy krane?

Btw what's this niggàz source of livelihood??

Re: Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi Shades DAMMYKRANE On Instagram (photos by goldennugget: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi Shades DAMMYKRANE On Instagram (photos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
Who are Dammy krane's fans to begin with? His families maybe!

Hushpuppy is yet a lousy one too! What's that? undecided
Re: Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi Shades DAMMYKRANE On Instagram (photos by iphanyi10(m): 12:31am On Jun 06, 2017
that olalekan guy asked the question like a typical Nigerian journalist grin grin grin
.......by the way hushpuppy abi wetin b ur name...wats ur take?
be there answering question like a polithiefician
Re: Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi Shades DAMMYKRANE On Instagram (photos by Beverages: 1:08am On Jun 06, 2017
AIJAY'S TESTIMONY... My name is Aijay Nwakudu and I am a multiple 7-figure earner with www.unstoppablefunds.com I registered with 3 accounts on the first day when I started. I told my friends to join that they even have 5k plan that is cheaper, and one of them said and I quoted "You think that being cheaper , it would be easier for people to join abi? For where.... Ah no join Non of them gree come o. I was so frustrated and afraid that I nearly quit ... After a while, I decided to THINK BIG . I went to registered because I have decided and I was ready to make serious money. I started all over with the 150k plan and gave it my best shot. In one month, I cycled out and earned my first 500k. All these would not have been possible without the guidance and mentorship from our south west cordinator. If you are here and really want to make money on unstoppablefunds.com , let us guide you and mentor you on Visit www.unstoppablefunds.com/register . Unstoppablefunds is a profitable economic ventures and thousands of people's lives have been changed for good

Burnaboy And Wizkid Are The Artists That Can Give Me What I Want -Tinsel Actress / Internet On Fire As Nigerian Lady Stuns With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) / Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Laps And Fendi Goody Bag (photo)