Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Watermelon And It's Health Benefits - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Watermelon And It's Health Benefits (33276 Views)

Refined Ude-aki (palm Kernel Oil) & It's Health Benefits / Benefit Of Watermelon And Ginger Combination / Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Today I am sharing about watermelon, alot of foods and fruits are relatively fun to munch and I tell you that watermelon is definitely one.

Watermelon is a colourful fruit that has heavenly sweet juice inside of it. It has so many nutrients that we can derive from it while consuming it, and has alot of water[92%] to keep us hydrated, likewise it is a low fat fruit.

So what are the benefits of watermelon? Well let's find out out below

■Watermelons are rich with so many vitamins, the vitamin A found in watermelon has anti-oxidant and helps to maintain our sight [eye]. The vitamin C streghtens our immunity, prevents cell damage, promote healthy teeth and gums, and heal injuries. The vitamin B6 in watermelon helps our body to convert protein to energy and also helps with the brain functions.

■Watermelon has high amount of lycopen, a strong and powerful anti-oxidant which helps to eradicate heart disease and prostrate cancer

■Watermelon has potassium, which helps to maintain our body's proper electrolyte and the acid-base balance. It also help our muscle and nerve to fuction well, it lowers risk of high blood pressure.

■Watermelon has arginine, citrulline and amino acids. These help to maintain our arteries, blood flow and cardiovascular function.

The best way to eat watermelon is eating the red meaty found inside the fruit in order to enjoy and benefit from its rich nutrients. You can as well consume it in fruit salads, smoothies, or by juicing it. Watermelon is a summer fruit, which help us stay hydrated.

Source: https://www.juliasdailytips.com/2018/05/watermelon-and-its-health-benefits.html

4 Likes

Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
The only benefit this blessed fruit gives me is the unrivalled power to destroy mama chinedu's down below and make it bring out steamy smoke. Watermelon has been a blessing to me for decades. Its natural and better than doro webo, alomo, baby oku, laliga, dadabule, wafekulaleyi and babeje.

49 Likes

Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by aynurni220(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by Pamty(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2018
good
Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by ufuosman(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Noted. Thanks
Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by Schemer360: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Very good for knacking too

10 Likes

Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by nelsonB: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
H
Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by nelsonB: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Noted
Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by afomatt: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by Ayodejifree(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
This is informative. Thanks
Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by Olaosebikan11: 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
Very educative
Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by fergie001: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The only benefit this blessed fruit gives me is the unrivalled power to destroy mama chinedu's down below and make it bring out steamy smoke. Watermelon has been a blessing to me for decades. Its natural and better than doro webo, alomo, baby oku, laliga, dadabule, wafekulaleyi and babeje.
This guy no well oooo grin
Steamy smoke?

3 Likes

Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by fokoyor(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
Schemer360:
i didn't know that.... No wonder bae gets it for me every weekend

10 Likes

Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by harlee(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2018
How about the seed inside,what's its benefits

5 Likes

Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by excomarow(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nairalander it My day today... help me celebrate

luv ya all grin

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by uriris: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
mad man
Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by kayDooo(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
how? Plz is it by consuming it directly or mix it with some thing

1 Like

Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by tesppidd: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
your profile says female.

are you a lesbian or a she-male?

6 Likes

Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by nurez305(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Watermelon is bae

2 Likes

Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by Thojan(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Watermelons are superb... They've always been tho
Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by Josh44s(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
excomarow:
Nairalander it My day today... help me celebrate

luv ya all grin

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by bedspread: 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
Water Melon is Great!!
Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by Omoboricash(m): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2018
Schemer360:
Please how? Share more light. Thanks
Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by santopelele(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2018
BUY YOUR WATER MELON AT A CHEAPER RATE
Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by mcstan01(m): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Give your brand an identity.
Logo | Business Card | Flyer | Website

1 Share

Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by Joevocaps: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
Noted
Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by Nairalandguru(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
just consume it along side its seed (chew the seed). And settle for like 30mins. Bro u are ready for Knack. the more u eat the more...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by ChiefAzubuike(f): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
kayDooo:
how? Plz is it by consuming it directly or mix it with some thing
Take it directly and eat it with the seeds. Note that's its not an instant result like drugs or sex enhancers will give you. Its a gradual process and its lifelong and permanent unlike drugs that are just temporary. I started seeing results like 2 months after and I've been enjoying my sexual life since then..

9 Likes

Re: Watermelon And It's Health Benefits by jolyment: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2018
Schemer360:

Bado

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor / Relationship Between Blood Group And Personality / Coronavirus: Lagos, Ogun Identify 100 People Who Had Contact With Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.