Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Pictures From Jos Crises - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Jos Crises (38795 Views)

Crises In Jos, Police Station Burnt - Photos / UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion / Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by xfactor(m): 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2010
"For all who draw the sword will die by the sword" (Matt. 26:52)
Have u ever noticed the logo on Islamic vehicles 2 swords across each other. Yet they claim that their religion is that of peace.
The truth is most of them are hostile wanderers who CANNOT live peacefully. Look around the world, any case of terrorism and crisis always involves Islam. Nigeria is currently trying to clear her name due to the foolish acts Farouk(by the way he is not a true Nigerian cause no true Nigerian will try suicide bombing even the fanatics!) and by the time the rest of the world sees what is going on in Jos what can we say to redeem our name. The government should remove all the security personnel and allow the war to continues until it ends of its own accord, that way peace will reign in this state. These settlers(Northern Muslims) ought to trace their roots and go back to their homes, not try to overthrow someone in his own home. This attack was well planned and they Muslims have a alot of support from other states, the federal government as well as foreign Islamic nations. There are fake soldiers all around town killing Christians and also the Muslims soldiers are allowing their fellow Muslims to attack Christians. They know nothing about engaging in a war, they just kill(women and children inclusive).
It is time for Christians to rally together and fight for the land that God has blessed us with and fight off these people. We need to come together as ONE whether or not you are from Plateau state. One of their aims is to have Christians relocate to other states; we MUST not allow that. More Christians should move into Jos, more businesses should be set up in Jos. LET THEM KNOW THAT THIS IS OUR LAND! We need weapons and lots of annunition so that when next they try anything we'll be capable of protecting our land. Each Christian home needs to be equipped with AK-47 or M-16 and each church should have a Rocket Launcher and about 10 AK-47's and m-16's. We also need to strengthen our alliances with Mossad in Israel and I tell you that these Muslims will be peaceful!
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by anataala: 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2010
The problem with us is selfishness and Greed. once we can eschew that from our hearts, we can build a better, proper and stronger Nigeria. the Nigeria of our dream. Nobody asked God to make him Hausa, Ibo, yoruba or Birom. We all found ourselves in different tribes and nations, and we shall all leave when the ovation is loud. So my fellow brothers and sisters of Nigeria, it's high time we face reality and eschew tribalism, hatred, Greed and Selfishness.
May God Deliver our country, ameen
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by ayettymama(f): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2010
eeya i feel sorri for the people livin in jos as well,

but to be honest, muslims can neva live peacefully with others

esp when they believe its 'thier land'

its in the bible, by the sword you shall live

its in the quran- until they accept islam as the superior religion

so the govt should find a way to relocate all the muslims

I should be president!!
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by ayettymama(f): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2010
or is it the other way round?? *kanye shrug*
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by samcc30(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2010
i
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by samcc30(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2010
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by udennaa: 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2010
xfactor:

"For all who draw the sword will die by the sword" (Matt. 26:52)
Have u ever noticed the logo on Islamic vehicles 2 swords across each other. Yet they claim that their religion is that of peace.
The truth is most of them are hostile wanderers who CANNOT live peacefully. Look around the world, any case of terrorism and crisis always involves Islam. Nigeria is currently trying to clear her name due to the foolish acts Farouk(by the way he is not a true Nigerian cause no true Nigerian will try suicide bombing even the fanatics!) and by the time the rest of the world sees what is going on in Jos what can we say to redeem our name. The government should remove all the security personnel and allow the war to continues until it ends of its own accord, that way peace will reign in this state. These settlers(Northern Muslims) ought to trace their roots and go back to their homes, not try to overthrow someone in his own home. This attack was well planned and they Muslims have a alot of support from other states, the federal government as well as foreign Islamic nations. There are fake soldiers all around town killing Christians and also the Muslims soldiers are allowing their fellow Muslims to attack Christians. They know nothing about engaging in a war, they just kill(women and children inclusive).
It is time for Christians to rally together and fight for the land that God has blessed us with and fight off these people. We need to come together as ONE whether or not you are from Plateau state. One of their aims is to have Christians relocate to other states; we MUST not allow that. More Christians should move into Jos, more businesses should be set up in Jos. LET THEM KNOW THAT THIS IS OUR LAND! We need weapons and lots of annunition so that when next they try anything we'll be capable of protecting our land. Each Christian home needs to be equipped with AK-47 or M-16 and each church should have a Rocket Launcher and about 10 AK-47's and m-16's. We also need to strengthen our alliances with Mossad in Israel and I tell you that these Muslims will be peaceful!
u talk well,i support u.since violence is d only language d terrorists understand,let d xtians give it to them just like US,fire for fire.those preaching peace should have a re-think because it is not in their 'holy' book.no amount of preaching will change them,it is in them,it is their nature;they are evil.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by kmzee(m): 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2010
XFACTOR
Samcc30
I strongly share your concern and pains. Those bad muslims will never stop terrorising peace lovin pple on the Plateau. Jos Xtians and non-hausa fulani should next time STRIKE first, becos security operatives are use to shield those uncivilized muslims after creating havoc.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by ajalio(f): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2010
@DatNiggaAk

DatNiggaAk:

@ajali,
why not come to Jos and see the mayhem wrought by the islamist/hausa fulani b4 talking about love?

I mustn't have been in Jos and have had a look at the atrocities to have notion of it.
Unfortunately, these atrocities happen everywhere in the world, not only in Jos. I see them everyday.

if islam is such a peaceful religion as you claim it was when it was,
how did mohammed spread the so called religion of peace 400 years ago?
was it not by killing/murdering all those who opposed his gospel of allah?
is that not the same thing his adherents are repeating today?

The original faith of Islam at present Mohameds is overlaid by in 9. and early 10th century resulted
Sunna. She often overlays the Koran; methods and also apprenticeships which can't be led back on the
Koran as for example the veiling of the women or the headscarf, only surely the girl's curtailment, are
put as religious demanded. Above all the theory of her
Abrogation which result former Koran verses by later in her contents can become lifted, "abrogiert".
Above all younger, often rather warlike and intolerant statements thereby overlay the older ones which
are rather more peaceful.

Because with the monotheistic religions the soul welfare is closed without acceptance of the true
faith, all these religions are missionary, just as everybody tried to do missionary work at certain times
of their development by violence. Particularly with three big monotheistic religions, the Judaism,
the Christianity and Islam the conversion to the right faith is seen as a justification for the offence
against the commandment "Thou shalt not kill".
Would you say, therefore that the Christianity preaches no love?

you claim to be a student of history? how did islam get to Nigeria?
was it not through a bloody jihad spearheaded by the blood thirsty uthman dan fodio?

Uthman Dan Fodi,went out of Mecca. He determined to reform the Sudan Dan Fodio sent letters to
the great kings of Timbuktu, Haoussa, and Bornu, commanding them to reform their own lives and
those of their subjects, or he would chastise them in the name of God … Dan Fodio united the Fulani
tribes into an army which he inspired with his own spirit. Thirsting for plunder and paradise,
the Fulani swept over the Sudan. Many ordinary Hausas joined the Fulani campaigns. They empathised
with the Fulani attack on the luxury, injustice, and high taxation associated with the Hausa Sarkunas.
In 1812 Uthman Dan Fodio triumphed over the Hausa kings. Ruling from Gobir, he changed the name
of the city to Sokoto. The empire he built became the Sokoto Caliphate.

i always tell people. true islam is the type practiced by the Taliban in Afghanistan.
the jihadist in somalia and pakistan and boko haram,maitasine etc.
why is it that in so called islamic countries, the government fight against fundamentalist muslims?
Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, turkey, Yemen, Saudi Arabia etc are prime examples.
islam is a violent religion.

because fundamentalist Islam isn't true Islam.
for Example: In Turkey is president Abdullah Gül, as well as Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan a member
of the [b]Islamic oriented [/b]welfare party Adalet ve Kalknma Partisi.

i would want to ask you a question.
have you lived in Nigeria before?
you need to have lived here before you start spouting theories that are irrelevent.

I have made only declarations which fit in every country of the world where it comes to
confrontations between Christianity and Islam. So I don't need to have lived in Nigeria to do it.

did you ever wear a hijab when you were married to a moslem for 20 years?
if you didn't then you married a moslem who does not practice the tenents of the koran.

I have weared none hijab and if you have read this post carefully, you also know why.
My ex husband has exercised his faith in the necessary manner as it true Islam orders.

Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by edoyad(m): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2010
samcc30:

but why this useless animal call hausa r behaving in this way for God sake, while their brothers enjoying peace in the west,south-south,and easy,
we must do something fast b4 this people finished us.

to say the truth this country canever ever turn to Muslim nation thats imposible

So you think so ?

Reda the following:

edoyad:

Bolded part is to remind us of who hold the key positions in the Nigerian Economy ; CBN, NNPC, FINANCE MINISTRY

Charter of the
Organisation of the Islamic Conference

In the name of Allah, the most Compassionate, the most Merciful
We the Member States of the Organisation of the Islamic
Conference, determined:
to acknowledge the Conference of Kings, Heads of State and Government of
the Member States convened in Rabat from 9 to 12 Rajab, 1389 H,
corresponding to 22 to 25 September 1969, as well as the Conference of
Foreign Ministers held in Jeddah from 14 to 18 Muharram 1392 H
corresponding to 29 February to 4 March 1972;
to be guided by the noble Islamic values of unity and fraternity, and affirming
the essentiality of promoting and consolidating the unity and solidarity among
the Member States in securing their common interests at the international
arena;
to adhere our commitment to the principles of the United Nations Charter, the
present Charter and International Law;
to preserve and promote the lofty Islamic values of peace, compassion,
tolerance, equality, justice and human dignity;
to endeavour to work for revitalizing Islam’s pioneering role in the world
while ensuring sustainable development, progress and prosperity for the
peoples of Member States;
to enhance and strengthen the bond of unity and solidarity among the Muslim
peoples and Member States;
to respect, safeguard and defend the national sovereignty, independence and
territorial integrity of all Member States;
to contribute to international peace and security, understanding and dialogue
among civilizations, cultures and religions and promote and encourage
friendly relations and good neighbourliness, mutual respect and cooperation;
to promote human rights and fundamental freedoms, good governance, rule of
law, democracy and accountability in Member States in accordance with their
constitutional and legal systems;
to promote confidence and encourage friendly relations, mutual respect and
cooperation between Member States and other States;
to foster noble Islamic values concerning moderation, tolerance, respect for
diversity, preservation of Islamic symbols and common heritage and to defend
the universality of Islamic religion;
to advance the acquisition and popularization of knowledge in consonance
with the lofty ideals of Islam to achieve intellectual excellence;
to promote cooperation among Member States to achieve sustained socioeconomic
development for effective integration in the global economy, in
conformity with the principles of partnership and equality;
to preserve and promote all aspects related to environment for present and
future generations;
to respect the right of self-determination and non-interference in the domestic
affairs and to respect sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity of
each Member State;
to support the struggle of the Palestinian people, who are presently under . . . . . . .
. . . . .  , . .
                                                                              . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . .  
7. To reaffirm its support for the rights of peoples as stipulated in the UN Charter
and international law;
8. To support and empower the Palestinian people to exercise their right to selfdetermination
and establish their sovereign State with Al-Quds Al-Sharif as its
capital, while safeguarding its historic and Islamic character as well as the
Holy places therein;
[size=16pt]9. To strengthen intra-Islamic economic and trade cooperation; in order to
achieve economic integration leading to the establishment of an Islamic
Common Market;[/size]
10. To exert efforts to achieve sustainable and comprehensive human
development and economic well-being in Member States;
11. To disseminate, promote and preserve the Islamic teachings and values based
on moderation and tolerance, promote Islamic culture and safeguard Islamic
heritage;
12. To protect and defend the true image of Islam, to combat defamation of Islam
and encourage dialogue among civilisations and religions;
13. To enhance and develop science and technology and encourage research and
cooperation among Member States in these fields;

Please read on

[url=http://www.oic-oci.org/is11/english/Charter-en.pdf
]
http://www.oic-oci.org/is11/english/Charter-en.pdf
[/url]

Nigerians keep sleeping, you hear ?

[[url=https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=385352.msg5367562;quote=5367562;sesc=e2b74d5a3b86c46f64ce3ffa27e73006
]hr]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=385352.msg5367562;quote=5367562;sesc=e2b74d5a3b86c46f64ce3ffa27e73006
[/url]

The people who control Nigeria's oil economy are who ?

President
Min. of Finance
NNPC MD
CBN Gov
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by peejay(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2010
I remember when I served in Jigawa state 3yrs ago. 2006/2007. That was my first time in Northern Nigeria. Infact when my pops heard about my posting he almost went to madness. But somehow he obliged. About 6months into the program something happened in Dutse (capital) I heard that it started as an argument between two women in the market. Obviously 1 xtian and the other Muslim, I heard they cursed their Jesus and their Mohamed. This argument spawned to a devastating destruction of public property. A place called Gidan John, there was this Igbo woman that had been running a canteen business and grocery for 10yrs, We all gathered there most of the time to hang out. anyone who served in Jigawa will know what I'm saying, Anyway that was the first place to burn to nonsense, then all the churches followed. I'm a catholic and the church I attended was not spared. I took a picture of the Rev. Fathers house after the destruction. You can see it for yourself.
I'm not a Judgemental person but my problem comes from why an argument in the market would lead to this. I've always heard about these conflicts but wasn't there to judge. but when I saw this, I was heartbroken. You should have seen the look in these young boys and middle aged men, ready to rip you apart. They even burnt many copers apartments and sent many packing.

Anyway the Emir wasn't happy about it and he punished some of the people that started the uproar. I heard it was actually a Police man that went to the Mosque and reported that a xtian woman had Blasphemed. And it was on a friday.

Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by ninjaobi: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2010
danmasani you lie

can an ibo man in gusau claim indigeneship even if he has been there for 200 years?

lets be honest lets accept our stations, live and let live
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by ahmakar(f): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2010
why wont we be tagged terrorist, when we even terrorize ourselves. jos used to b very peaceful bt u cnt predict these Muslims they cn change at any time let God be our guild
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by teeboy034(m): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2010
DATS SO BAD!!! WAT WOULD THE WESTERN WORLD WILL BE THINKING, NIGERIA AN ATMOSPHERE OF BREEDING TERRORISTS, WE CANT JUST EVEN LEARN HOW TO LIVE TOGETHER AS ONE!!! ITS A SHAME!!!
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by sulad82i(m): 1:07am On Jan 23, 2010
WHAT IS THE POINT OF ALL THIS FIGHTING?
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 23, 2010
is someone saying Gobir was changed to Sokoto?

In 1812 Uthman Dan Fodio triumphed over the Hausa kings. Ruling from Gobir, he changed the name

or is this what he means:

The area of the present Sokoto was the home of many empires and Kingdoms of the pre-colonial western Sudan. These include Gobir and Kebbi kingdoms

wiki
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by ajalio(f): 2:25am On Jan 23, 2010
@tpia

to read up in the book "When we ruled" by Robin Walker, in 2006
Chapter: 50 Greatest Africans
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by kennynet: 2:42am On Jan 23, 2010
Crisis in Jos all the time!

But the question is: Is it for religious or tribe or politics.?

Wasting life and properties like this.

Only God can judge this sad
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by anobscase(m): 3:39am On Jan 23, 2010
I pity any Hausa Muslim that comes near Onitsha again. We killed most of them in my area.
I am boiling in anger
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by SeunAero(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2010
anobscase:

I pity any Hausa Muslim that comes near Onitsha again. We killed most of them in my area.
I am boiling in anger

Man I can feel wat u feel. Those images of the dead are really heartbreaking, but we cant take reprisal attacks as solutions, it could culminate into a full scale crises that might be difficult to handle. The problem isnt the Hausa muslims, neither is it the xtians living in the north. The problem lies in the fact that a few have been using the gullible(almajiris) for the distruction of life and properties. I served in the kano 2years ago,I heard alot of tragic stories that occurred during one the crises, an imam of a mosque was slaughtered and thrown in2 a well by some almajiris. The case that got me weeping most was that of some corpers that were stranded during the crises, they were decieved by some boys that they were taking them 4safety, instead they went and burnt them alive somewhere around the BUK area. Since then I hated those almajiris.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by SeunAero(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2010
Even then when I was there I saw kano as a good place 2 start life as a young graduate, but when I remember stories of what could happen when they begin their madness, I got discouraged. The problem is that the leaders are doing little or nothing to curb the excesses of the growing population of the Almajiris in the north.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by trenchcoat: 8:31am On Jan 23, 2010
anobscase:

I am boiling in anger

Hmm hatred,u killed them just to loot.
edoyad:

So you think so ?

Reda the following:

[[url=https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=385352.msg5367562;quote=5367562;sesc=e2b74d5a3b86c46f64ce3ffa27e73006
]hr]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=385352.msg5367562;quote=5367562;sesc=e2b74d5a3b86c46f64ce3ffa27e73006
[/url]

The people who control Nigeria's oil economy are who ?

President
Min. of Finance
NNPC MD
CBN Gov

A beast calling human beings animal,d way u sound preaches nothing but hatred and tribalism,u keep instigating. You are a coward!

kmzee:

XFACTOR
Samcc30
I strongly share your concern and pains. Those bad muslims will never stop terrorising peace lovin pple on the Plateau. Jos Xtians and non-hausa fulani should next time STRIKE first, becos security operatives are use to shield those uncivilized muslims after creating havoc.

sexfactor this is a cover up every knowledgeable and learned person knows the aims of the pig minded gov jang, u all planned it thinking u can wipe the Muslims in Plateau, u keep talking of Hausa-Fulani why do u kill the Yoruba,Ebira,Igbo and other Muslims, even the Berom Muslims are killed, this goes to show how wicked and heartless some of the so-called Christians can be, u always attack the Muslims unaware but the good Lord is always on our side. If u think u can make Jos a Christian state then u r only wasting time, but mind u and u r warned if u keep on pushing us to the wall the repercussion will be extremely bad.

If u say Hausa-Fulani why do u have to kill a Berom Muslim is he not an indigene  why do u have to kill him? I know most of u do not even go to Church thats why u have all the hate and envy, forever a Muslim is ahead of u and u will never will or succeed, we will never leave Jos we will fight to the last drop of our blood if we are attacked.

jang is an arrogant bastard that will soon see hell even from here before he dies, he is using u fools that r brainless to fight for his cause, cant u she how he is marginalizing the other tribes?He uses u as puppet of distraction only to achieve his selfish interest, tell me why is he staying and developing Du and not other places, he keeps using u bunch of fools and hides under the umbrella of Christianity.

Why should jang bring the brother of buba gyang to be the chairman of jos north is he from that local government why wont he give it to the Afizere, Miango or other people from that locality?And what has a Hausa-Fulani man blocked that u need to eradicate him from Jos? The Hausa-Fulani ruled in Jos with 13 Emirs b4 Rwang Pam,Fom Bot and Victor Pam u keep saying things u dont know cos u r mentally derailed and used. Scraps of rusted robots.What a waste.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by anobscase(m): 9:19am On Jan 23, 2010
There has never been a time that we Christians in the East started killing Muslims in our area.The last time it happened in Kaduna, My close friend lost 3 or His brothers. We knew him a quiet person that can never hurt someone, but that day i knew that there is always a Beast inside every Human Being. He slaughtered 12 Hausa Muslims.
I do not blame him because i Understood the way he felt.People will not understand it now until your immediate family is attacked.

Right from the Day of John De Baptist,, The Kingdom of God Suffereth Violent and the Violent shall take it by Force.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by trenchcoat: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2010
anobscase:

There has never been a time that we Christians in the East started killing Muslims in our area.The last time it happened in Kaduna, My close friend lost 3 or His brothers. We knew him a quiet person that can never hurt someone, but that day i knew that there is always a Beast inside every Human Being. He slaughtered 12 Hausa Muslims.
I do not blame him because i Understood the way he felt.People will not understand it now until your immediate family is attacked.

Right from the Day of John De Baptist,, The Kingdom of God Suffereth Violent and the Violent shall take it by Force.

Now what has he gained in doing that? Nightmares will continue to befall on him until he dies cos they were innocent, the main reason of all the crisis is political, envy and lack of employment.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by babylishus: 9:44am On Jan 23, 2010
Woah trenchcoat, shocked easy there, Dude!

And Mr Onitsha: really there is no need for reprisal attacks in Onitsha, those people have nothing to do with what goes on in Jos.

Trenchcoat, tsk, tsk, where do I begin? First of all, I need to tell you to relax. I can fairly feel the rage from you, spewing out in waves (if the typos have anything to do with that, I sincerely hope they do). If you don't calm down you might have an anuerysm and I doubt you would be of any use to yourself if you pop a blood vessel in your head and end up a vegetable! Harness your energy for something more useful, maybe doing something to further this nation instead of inciting hatred?

Look y'all, and I mean ALL OF YOU- Christians and Muslim alike: lemme ask you something,

if you succeed in killing off one side (be it the Christian or Muslim) what would be left? Its easy to say 'Let's kill em all!' Cool!, But then, there's a minor, teensy-weensy problem, in the process of your, ahem, ethno-religious cleansing we'll end up killing off our doctors, architects, engineers, builders, electricians, plumbers, bankers, teachers and all those who make the country work! Yep, that's what you'll end up doing.

So, when the dust settles you'll have a bunch of victorious brigands (be they Muslim or Christian)! All that will be left are the 'warriors', the fighters and brutes, and then where would we go from there. I'll tell you what would happen- they will swiftly turn on one another and in the end we would become such a nuisance to the entire African continent with our constant bloodshed and crime that the USA would do the rest of Africa a favour and nuke us out of existence!!  :oDon't believe me? Don't think this is how we could end up? Please take a good look at Afghanistan. They have the Taliban- hurray for them, and no development, healthcare or education. People, they are driving donkey drawn carts, for goodness sake!!! Is that how we want to end up?

Please, when making arguments, let's try and use logic and far reaching thought rather than sentiment. Trenchie, I totally get your, ahem, angst, really I do but please take a chill pill. I get your 'Horray for Islam, we are the greatest, we will defeat you infidels and there's nothing you can do about it so na-na-na-na' rhetoric, truly I do. But remember that out of the almost 7 billion people on the planet, not all are Muslims. We have people who worship idols, cows and trees! We have atheists, Chrisitians, Buddhists, Hindus, Confucionists, Wiccans, heck we got people who worhip Satan!!!! wink Each to his/her own, Dude, and the rest is between you and your maker!

So people, take a deep breath and think, if that doesn't work then perhaps half a tab of Valium? grin
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by trenchcoat: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2010
babylishus:

Woah trenchcoat, shocked easy there, Dude!

And Mr Onitsha: really there is no need for reprisal attacks in Onitsha, those people have nothing to do with what goes on in Jos.

Trenchcoat, tsk, tsk, where do I begin? First of all, I need to tell you to relax. I can fairly feel the rage from you, spewing out in waves (if the typos have anything to do with that, I sincerely hope they do). If you don't calm down you might have an anuerysm and I doubt you would be of any use to yourself if you pop a blood vessel in your head and end up a vegetable! Harness your energy for something more useful, maybe doing something to further this nation instead of inciting hatred?

Look y'all, and I mean ALL OF YOU- Christians and Muslim alike: lemme ask you something,

if you succeed in killing off one side (be it the Christian or Muslim) what would be left? Its easy to say 'Let's kill em all!' Cool!, But then, there's a minor, teensy-weensy problem, in the process of your, ahem, ethno-religious cleansing we'll end up killing off our doctors, architects, engineers, builders, electricians, plumbers, bankers, teachers and all those who make the country work! Yep, that's what you'll end up doing.

So, when the dust settles you'll have a bunch of victorious brigands (be they Muslim or Christian)! All that will be left are the 'warriors', the fighters and brutes, and then where would we go from there. I'll tell you what would happen- they will swiftly turn on one another and in the end we would become such a nuisance to the entire African continent with our constant bloodshed and crime that the USA would do the rest of Africa a favour and nuke us out of existence!!  :oDon't believe me? Don't think this is how we could end up? Please take a good look at Afghanistan. They have the Taliban- hurray for them, and no development, healthcare or education. People, they are driving donkey drawn carts, for goodness sake!!! Is that how we want to end up?

Please, when making arguments, let's try and use logic and far reaching thought rather than sentiment. Trenchie, I totally get your, ahem, angst, really I do but please take a chill pill. I get your 'Horray for Islam, we are the greatest, we will defeat you infidels and there's nothing you can do about it so na-na-na-na' rhetoric, truly I do. But remember that out of the almost 7 billion people on the planet, not all are Muslims. We have people who worship idols, cows and trees! We have atheists, Chrisitians, Buddhists, Hindus, Confucionists, Wiccans, heck we got people who worhip Satan!!!! wink Each to his/her own, Dude, and the rest is between you and your maker!

So people, take a deep breath and think, if that doesn't work then perhaps half a tab of Valium? grin

Ok babylishus, chill pill taken hahaha, grin but point of correction u said and I quote "I get your 'Horray for Islam, we are the greatest, we will defeat you infidels and there's nothing you can do about it so na-na-na-na' rhetoric, truly I do." I never said or meant that and thats not what Islam is all about, but we have to defend if we are been attacked.

Let me take my deep breath. wink
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by twinskenny(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2010
why is it that every bad bad thing that happen to nigeria is always from the NORTH? why cant we just separate?
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by WilyWily7: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2010
twinskenny:

why is it that every bad bad thing that happen to nigeria is always from the NORTH?
It is because Hausa/Fulanis are Dirty Stinking, will never clean their gworo teeth.
twinskenny:

why cant we just separate?
We are moving closer to separation, Nigeria disintegration is near, and we will get there.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by edoyad(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2010
^ wilywily don't forget the OIC(Organisation of Islamic Conference) , why are they not answering the question ?
Why is Yardua trying to complete what IBB started in 1986 by taking us fully into the OIC ? When that happens, it means the King of Saudi can influence the OIC to decide that Ibo should not import from China but Turkey; Yoruba Cocoa should go to Malaysia; Benue or Kogi cement should be sold to Dubai.
Is that not what the OIC charter is talking of, "economic integration of OIC countries" ?
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by kaiki: 11:46am On Jan 23, 2010
this is very worrisome in this country, it is disunity among the people. shocked shocked
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by MrCartha: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2010
Wily*Wily:

It is because Hausa/Fulanis are Dirty Stinking, will never clean their gworo teeth.We are moving closer to separation, Nigeria disintegration is near, and we will get there.

So u mean that all these adverts about Mclean, Aquafresh & Co., are not for them?! Kai dis guy na so u wicked?grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari / The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka / Ahmed Lawan Is The New Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.