Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Pictures From Jos Crises - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Jos Crises (38762 Views)

Crises In Jos, Police Station Burnt - Photos / UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion / Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by darqly(m): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2010
@trenchcoat et al ur umma- Lets call a spade a spade. Islam makes you crave for blood and in a cowardly way as well. If you want a fair and square fight, why not announce your intentions? Instead you people stockpile ammo in your mosques(houses of worship) and call for sallah and to emerge armed and start killing innocents.
I've never seen a greater and sadder lot of cowards. I can't fathom how I can even sleep if i slit someone's throat, let alone scores, including women and CHILDREN. NO, no god can sanction this, no religion, just pure evil!

I was and raised in Jos, its the only home I've ever known, but you people kill, steal and destroy because you have NOTHING. U want everyone to be BACKWARD like you. And don't gimme that crappy hausa-fulani line, I'm sure i'm more HAUSA than you, but the difference is I went to school and I have Christ.

Can you people actually be human to even speak out that you acted in self defense? They called for prayers around 12 midnite in Bukuru and came out of their mosques with petrol bombs and knives.
My way of life tells me to love, and to forgive, and to turn the other cheek even, BUT I don't have a spare head in case I'm beheaded by a no-good, worthless Almajiri.

I don't give alms to those pricks because I understand that they are the foot-soldiers in these slaughters. Christians WILL never enter and church and emerge armed to kill others- BUT i foresee that enough is enough. We have to organize a militia of sorts, a military wing, because the government will setup panel after panel and muslims will go on progrom after progrom. JNI trains some of its followers in the art of warfare, did you know that?

A religion of peace? More like a piece of my flesh. The gates of hell will not always prevail and there is a time and a season to every purpose under the sun. We will soon stop embracing.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by coolboy100(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2010
you see the problem with some people is that when truble come knocking in your door, you come out with fear, and it will overcome you with easy
if the muslem want war give it to them if they want peace give to them too, and you will see all this mess will stop,not going back for a revenge but fight them back at that moment, so what i am trying to say be READY COS THEY ARE COMING AGAIN SHINE YOUR EYE.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by lekejoe: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2010
, what a waste!!!!! Peope killing in the Name of GOD, and u say its for GOD? becos of 7 or 10 virgin? pure rubbish, may God deliver us frm this animals in sheep clothings.(hausas mulisms)
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by lekejoe: 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2010
@ coolboy u ar right
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by bigdot(m): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2010
Hi all, help beg America to remove our name among the countries label TERRORISTS COUNTRIES, yet back home, muslims keep terrorising christians all in the name of religion and we think outside world are not seeing us.
The day we stop to deceive ourselves as nation, then Nigeria will move forward. For now, America is justify for the action. Thank you.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by ajalio(f): 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2010
@citizenY

Your post:
Some people are born again on the other side of the fence. Whatever the case may be after all the vitriol,
we must sit down and discuss. We might as well start by listening to each other and supporting one another
to overcome our shortcomings. Take it or leave it, we have nowhere else to go. We have reached the wall.
I see all these comments on all sides of the divide as an opportunity to let off steam and it is good for the
psyche. For now everyone should feel free to take sides. It is a season of anomie. And it will pass. We should
not inflame passions unnecessarily and drive people into their kraals.

Meanwhile the problem in Jos is very complex as it is a clash of religion and peoples and it is not easy to draw a
line between what is religious and what is cultural as the antagonists are always playing both cards at the same time
to defend their positions. A dispassionate appraisal of the crisis may be very difficult but it must be done. Whether a
political, economic or solution ior an interplay of all of them is required must be explored by everyone. It will be foolhardy
to expect the solution to come from the state or federal government as it is now evident that they have failed. They cannot
get the warring parties to even meet at table and they have also been accused of either taking sides or not rising to the occasion.
The evidence is illustrated by the inconclusive nature of previous investigation and lack of prosecution of suspected culprits.

Honestly, I do not know the way out but could there be a solution by civil society groups on both sides of the divide?

citizenY, well and true spoken. I am totally of your opinion. I wished only it would give more people who think so.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by tunku(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2010
This has all been rather illuminating. Although I would advise our German comrades to refrain from further posting in this section since they've made it explicitly clear that they are not familiar with the situation on the ground and that their broad over generalization and western model of "religious" tolerance doesn't really apply in this case. RSA, if you don't want to hear crap about South Africa don't sign up for and post in a forum called Nairaland; If South Africa gets taken to task for its own forms of barbarism then rightly so.Finally to the issue at hand. It is abundantly clear that rhyme and reason doesn't rule the day.The long standing issues, whatever they are has never been resolved. But we should not absolve religion or indeed Islam of this. Is Lagos not the most cosmopolitan city in all of Nigeria? Do not people from every ethnicity, language group, and religion work side by side, live side by side, and play side by side in this city? How come pogroms like these haven't flared up in Lagos? Oyo, Ondo, Abia, and Imo? Why is it then that in states where there is a significant muslim population, but not just a muslim population of any extraction, specifically of the Hausa-Fulani kind, what makes them so ripe for these orgasmic explosion of murderous riots? Do not mend and the people of the Delta have as equal a right to kill every non-indigene they see in their land? but whatever you call their activity, they haven't resulted to violence at this scale. I take heart that the SouthWest and the South in general is very insulated against these vampires.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by trenchcoat: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2010
darqly:

@trenchcoat et al your umma- Lets call a spade a spade. Islam makes you crave for blood and in a cowardly way as well. If you want a fair and square fight, why not announce your intentions? Instead you people stockpile ammo in your mosques(houses of worship) and call for sallah and to emerge armed and start killing innocents.
I've never seen a greater and sadder lot of cowards. I can't fathom how I can even sleep if i slit someone's throat, let alone scores, including women and CHILDREN. NO, no god can sanction this, no religion, just pure evil!

I was and raised in Jos, its the only home I've ever known, but you people kill, steal and destroy because you have NOTHING. U want everyone to be BACKWARD like you. And don't gimme that crappy hausa-fulani line, I'm sure i'm more HAUSA than you, but the difference is I went to school and I have Christ.

Can you people actually be human to even speak out that you acted in self defense? They called for prayers around 12 midnite in Bukuru and came out of their mosques with petrol bombs and knives.
My way of life tells me to love, and to forgive, and to turn the other cheek even, BUT I don't have a spare head in case I'm beheaded by a no-good, worthless Almajiri.

I don't give alms to those pricks because I understand that they are the foot-soldiers in these slaughters. Christians WILL never enter and church and emerge armed to kill others- BUT i foresee that enough is enough. We have to organize a militia of sorts, a military wing, because the government will setup panel after panel and muslims will go on progrom after progrom. JNI trains some of its followers in the art of warfare, did you know that?

A religion of peace? More like a piece of my flesh. The gates of hell will not always prevail and there is a time and a season to every purpose under the sun. We will soon stop embracing.

I am 100% Almajiri and I am proud of that, I am proud of being a Muslim that u can never stop me from believing in.U have ur religion and I have mine, if u do not respect my religion I respect urs,besides I dont know if u have any but that doesnt give u the audacity to talk trash.U claim to be more Hausa than me, hmmm,u r an educated illiterate, if u believe in Christ u will not be here fermenting trouble and to even say ur people have more than the Hausa-Fulani.U r a coward to even say we kill women and children,u r nothing but a great liar and a fool only coming online to ferment  trouble.

Just of recent with the inception of jang as a governor did u hear his utterances? U ought to have known what the stupid jang said, common sense demands some evidence except if u r sentimental.

What u need to ask urself is what is ur profit in killing people? U go to the extent of killing women and children for what? Heartless people, go and ask the mercenaries jang brought how much were they paid? Nothing just burkutu n risking their lives for such a fool.

D bastard jang claimed he was going to kill all Muslims in Jos simply because IBB retired him,was he the only one that was retired wat about the numbers of Muslims they retired together with? Wat about the favours he gained to reach that rank, the way u speak shows ur brain is still thinking of lust and luxury and covered with cloud of envy and jealousy. The more u kill the more we replicate, u cannot stop us.

Ask the bon gwaom berom wat happened when he was nearly sacked? He got favours from the Almajiris in Sokoto, u dont know all these u think u r bold coming to talk all craps around.

The event in Bukuru was totally faked by u, ur group came to ambush the Muslims what do u expect to sit down so that u kill them?

Quit ur bitch ass big headed brainless talks and jump to reality cos the way u speak shows as if u from another planet.

Is this what u call achievement? jang was an administrator for both Benue and the then Gongola state now known as Adamawa,I guess u were not born by then, check from history or ask ur learned parents if they are to tell u wat happened when he was an administrator of the state, this jang is a devils advocate everywhere he heads there is always crisis.
You have failed go and check the track of ur governor, as far as we concern we do not recognize him as a governor of some Beroms not even all.
You r naive to know what is happening within yet u claim jos as ur home. You do not know anything yet.

Ask ur people, I am not writing this to ask for a plea.I am writing this to men n women of understanding.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by ChuckD2(m): 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2010
Nigerians please sit down and think. Are we going to wake up one day just to find our normal way of life gone? We wake up in the morning, clean ourselves up, prepare something to eat and head off for the day's business. We meet nice people in the office, share problems, laughter, pleasant moments, come home to the ones we love and progress in life. Are we going to wake up one day to see ourselves in a situation like the one in Rwanda? Scores of people who used to be our neighbours, the woman down the road that we buy noodles from, the man that fixes the car for us, that carpenter we call when we need him, all of then on the street DEAD with their kids. The street deserted, no work anymore, no markets, no morning traffic, no newspaper stand, everything ceasing because of an ethnic war.

This thing happening in the North should now be addressed O.  Sometime last year, there was a story on NTA Sunday Newsline where in Sokoto, children who were in chains, were made to read the Koranday-in-day-out. Their only education. Now imagine someone that has been raised like that - all his life,he has been brainwashed - being told when he's 20 or 25 that his sole purpose in life will be to massacre the "infidels" in the south since they are the cause of his sufferings. Some people speculate this might be the next generation of "boko harams".

It is unfair for southerners to be killed everyday in the north and no one says nothing about it. The government of the day simply sweep it under the carpet. Youth corpers, businessmen and women, property owners, government workers, every southerner. (imagine raping and killing a corper because she's wearing trousers and now this) It is getting out of hand O. it is getting out of HAND OOOOO!!!
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by Emmachima: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2010
Woa! that's very sad. i feel sorry for the people over there. I pray that God should intervene in the situation.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by darqly(m): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2010
trenchcoat,ur glorified almajiri status must be a worthy achievement.I'm sure we contributed in no small measure too!U can't even respond without being belligerent,and this on a forum.And dat's why your ilk are knifeready at all times.Provide an instance where any other religion carved up their neighbours for fun and i'll provide u wit ten for islam.Do u or do u not hide arms in massalacin jummaa? Muslims have perfected the art of blitzkrieg and scorched earth,i begin to see similarities to nazism. U say u're ex-almajiri ko? Na daga maka hannu. You're a disgrace to ur religion and de true faithfuls. Now,off to makarantan allo,u have a carryover. U know next to nothin about being a hausa man.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by babylishus: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2010
Trenchoni, let me get something straight. I am a Christian and proud of it. But being a Christian is not a badge I wear, a cute little Girls Scout Club I belong to: its a way of life. You are obviously proud of your religion and then again so am I. Cool. Yay. Great. So you go to your mosque in peace and I'll go to my church in peace, ko ba haka ba? Or is there a problem with that?

My point is this: no one, be he Christian or Muslim has the right to IMPOSE his religion or way of life on another. Why? We are not robots- GOD created us with free will and in doing so you can choose between life and death. CHOOSE. And by choosing you should do so by a change of heart, not with a knife to your throat.

That being said: you obviously have a grouse with Gov. Jang. Look, the guy isn't perfect and he has his issues, heck, ALOT of issues. But if you wanna nail him down and speak of 'agendas' and 'Berom agendas' and 'cover ups', then maybe we can also put Gov. Yuguda of Bauchi, Shinkafi of Borno and Shekarau of Kano on the stand too. After all, were there no religious crises in their states? Were innocents not killed there- both Christian and Muslim? Or is it that as long as the larger casualty comes from the infidels and not the ummah then all's well that ends well? I said it once, I'll say it again: whats good for the goose ought to be good for the gander!!!

Jang has his issues but right now is the time to act, not spew rhetoric! As for you saying that Plateau is not and can never be a 'Christian' State, think man, think!!! This is not Saudi Arabia where the entire population is theocratic. Lets not forget the vast amount of animists and pagans we have in our midst in Nigeria! Wherein lies the place for them if we decide that Nigeria is a 'Muslim' or 'Christian' Nation? What, we should just wipe 'em off, huh? Plus, just look at history, man. Nigeria has history, and you can read up on it. Trying to Islamize or Christianize a nation is not a good idea otherwise you end up like, as I said before, Afghanistan. And before you speak further don't bite the hand that feeds you. A large chunk of the wealth that comes to this part of the country comes from the 'infidel' south- heck, even we in Plateau ought to be grateful to our Niger Delta brothers for it! If we can't live in peace and practice religion then, maybe its time to do it India/Pakistan style, nes't pas?
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by ajalio(f): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2010
tunku:

This has all been rather illuminating. Although I would advise our German comrades to refrain from further posting in this section since they've made it explicitly clear that they are not familiar with the situation on the ground and that their broad over generalization and western model of "religious" tolerance doesn't really apply in this case. RSA, if you don't want to hear crap about South Africa don't sign up for and post in a forum called Nairaland; If South Africa gets taken to task for its own forms of barbarism then rightly so.Finally to the issue at hand. It is abundantly clear that rhyme and reason doesn't rule the day.The long standing issues, whatever they are has never been resolved. But we should not absolve religion or indeed Islam of this. Is Lagos not the most cosmopolitan city in all of Nigeria? Do not people from every ethnicity, language group, and religion work side by side, live side by side, and play side by side in this city? How come pogroms like these haven't flared up in Lagos? Oyo, Ondo, Abia, and Imo? Why is it then that in states where there is a significant muslim population, but not just a muslim population of any extraction, specifically of the Hausa-Fulani kind, what makes them so ripe for these glorious explosion of murderous riots? Do not mend and the people of the Delta have as equal a right to kill every non-indigene they see in their land? but whatever you call their activity, they haven't resulted to violence at this scale. I take heart that the SouthWest and the South in general is very insulated against these vampires.

@tunku

Though you have spoken in majority, however, I believe you have meant particularly me.
You are right, I don't know yet enough about Nigeria, but I learn and would like to understand.
That's why I am here. People learn by exchange of thoughts and opinions. Only if I know my
opponent, I can understand him. Up to here you will certainly agree with me.

Even if I think that I mustn't explain the definition of tolerance to you, I would still like to mention
it.Tolerance means admit and accept more different convictions, opinions and customs and also
recognition of equal rights of different individuals.

tunku, you wander if you speak from western model of "religious" tolerance. The first, in
writing held on tolerance act in the history is the tolerance edict of Kyros from the year 538 B.C.
It permitted the homecoming of the Israelite from Babylonian exile.
Another example is the tolerance edict of Galerius in the year 313. It marks the end of the
persecutions of Christians in the Roman empire.

I have found out personally this tolerance in the beginning of the 80's when I lived 4 years in
the native country of my husband. A region far in the east of Turkey, near the
Iranian border with deeply religious Muslims.

So why should this not be possible here? I really would like to understand it.
And thus I hope that you Nairalander will explain it for me in thread I will open.
I would be really very grateful.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by udennaa: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2010
trenchcoat:

I am 100% Almajiri and I am proud of that, I am proud of being a Muslim that u can never stop me from believing in.U have your religion and I have mine, if u do not respect my religion I respect urs,besides I dont know if u have any but that doesnt give u the audacity to talk trash.U claim to be more Hausa than me, hmmm,u r an educated illiterate, if u believe in Christ u will not be here fermenting trouble and to even say your people have more than the Hausa-Fulani.U r a coward to even say we kill women and children,u r nothing but a great liar and a fool only coming online to ferment  trouble.

Just of recent with the inception of jang as a governor did u hear his utterances? U ought to have known what the silly jang said, common sense demands some evidence except if u r sentimental.

What u need to ask urself is what is your profit in killing people? U go to the extent of killing women and children for what? Heartless people, go and ask the mercenaries jang brought how much were they paid? Nothing just burkutu n risking their lives for such a fool.

D naughty person jang claimed he was going to kill all Muslims in Jos simply because IBB retired him,was he the only one that was retired wat about the numbers of Muslims they retired together with? Wat about the favours he gained to reach that rank, the way u speak shows your brain is still thinking of lust and luxury and covered with cloud of envy and jealousy. The more u kill the more we replicate, u cannot stop us.

Ask the bon gwaom berom wat happened when he was nearly sacked? He got favours from the Almajiris in Sokoto, u dont know all these u think u r bold coming to talk all craps around.

The event in Bukuru was totally faked by u, your group came to ambush the Muslims what do u expect to sit down so that u kill them?

Quit your naughty woman backside big headed brainless talks and jump to reality cos the way u speak shows as if u from another planet.

Is this what u call achievement? jang was an administrator for both Benue and the then Gongola state now known as Adamawa,I guess u were not born by then, check from history or ask your learned parents if they are to tell u wat happened when he was an administrator of the state, this jang is a devils advocate everywhere he heads there is always crisis.
You have failed go and check the track of your governor, as far as we concern we do not recognize him as a governor of some Beroms not even all.
You r naive to know what is happening within yet u claim jos as your home. You do not know anything yet.

Ask your people, I am not writing this to ask for a plea.I am writing this to men n women of understanding.
u ar a big fool,blood sucker.who are d men of understanding u ar writing to?is this d first crises in d north?d last time,it was a cartoon of your master satan in d person of mohammed resulting to killing xtians n southerners in d north.just because jang is not a moslem n xtians stood up this time around u ar talking rubbish.it would have been a good news to me if u were killed in d crises.plateau is a xtian state n d earlier u idiots get that into your empty,useless skulls d better for u.we are sensible n do not have twisted n evil mind like u n your uncircumsised terrorist brothers,we dont need your nonsense explanation.iv always known u are an idiot n notting but a heartless jihadists.ewu awusa
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by Hairat007(f): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2010
cry cry cry OH NIGERIA MY MOTHER LAND!!!

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by samcc30(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2010
hi
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by MrCartha: 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2010
Nigeria religious riot bodies found in village wells

An exact death toll is not known but aid workers say it may be 300
More victims of deadly religious clashes in central Nigeria have been found, with scores of bodies stuffed in wells and sewage pits.

Up to 150 bodies have been found in Kuru Karama village, 30km (18 miles) from the city of Jos, where the violence erupted last Sunday.

Correspondents say elders hid in holes for seven hours to escape the violence.

An exact death toll is not known but overall up to 300 are thought to have died in the Muslim-Christian clashes.

Several thousand people fled their homes.

'Burned alive'

The BBC's Caroline Duffield in Jos says many of the bodies found in Kuru Karama had massive burns, other victims were hacked to death or shot.

JOS, PLATEAU STATE

Deadly riots in 2001 and 2008
City divided into Christian and Muslim areas
Divisions accentuated by system of classifying people as indigenes and settlers
Hausa-speaking Muslims living in Jos for decades are still classified as settlers
Settlers find it difficult to stand for election
Divisions also exist along party lines: Christians mostly back the ruling PDP; Muslims generally supporting the opposition ANPP

She says there are still more bodies scattered in the bush beyond the village but the areas are not safe for volunteer workers to enter.

Umar Baza, head of Kuru Karama village, told Agence France-Presse news agency: "So far we have picked 150 bodies from the wells. But 60 more people are still missing."

The Human Rights Watch group said armed men had attacked the mostly Muslim Kuru Karama on 19 January.

"After surrounding the town, they hunted down and attacked Muslim residents, some of whom had sought refuge in homes and a local mosque, killing many as they tried to flee and burning many others alive," it said in a statement.

It quoted one villager as saying: "I came back on Wednesday evening escorted by the military. I saw dead bodies everywhere. The corpses were there, but now you can just see the blood on the ground. None of the houses are standing."

The group called on Vice-President Goodluck Jonathan to order an immediate criminal investigation into reports of the massacre.

Mr Jonathan deployed the military after four days of clashes.

He has been issuing orders while President Umaru Yar'Adua receives medical treatment in Saudi Arabia.

The security forces have now restored order and a curfew has been partially lifted.

But correspondents say the atmosphere is still tense.

Jos, the capital of Plateau state, lies at the point where Nigeria's Muslim north and predominantly Christian south meet.

These malo's no be human beign ooo shocked
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by tatanian: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2010
Hmmmm AK is calling for genocide AFRICANS hahahahahaha you are mad AK sorry, by the way who is your LSD supply?
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by VOR(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2010
Admittedly I haven't read every post on this thread but
it would appear the vast majority of posters are hostile to
the Hausa/Muslim community in Jos without considering
that in conflicts like this often both sides have some blame.

It is not only Muslims who are doing the killing, indeed it would appear that muslims are bearing the brunt of the violence, and innocent people on both sides are suffering. Read the article below:

Nigeria religious riot bodies found in village wells
An exact death toll is not known but aid workers say it may be 300
More victims of deadly religious clashes in central Nigeria have been found, with scores of bodies stuffed in wells and sewage pits.

Up to 150 bodies have been found in Kuru Karama village, 30km (18 miles) from the city of Jos, where the violence erupted last Sunday.

Correspondents say elders hid in holes for seven hours to escape the violence.

An exact death toll is not known but overall up to 300 are thought to have died in the Muslim-Christian clashes.

Several thousand people fled their homes.

The BBC's Caroline Duffield in Jos says many of the bodies found in Kuru Karama had massive burns, other victims were hacked to death or shot.

She says there are still more bodies scattered in the bush beyond the village but the areas are not safe for volunteer workers to enter.

Umar Baza, head of Kuru Karama village, told Agence France-Presse news agency: "So far we have picked 150 bodies from the wells. But 60 more people are still missing."

The Human Rights Watch group said armed men had attacked the mostly Muslim Kuru Karama on 19 January.

"After surrounding the town, they hunted down and attacked Muslim residents, some of whom had sought refuge in homes and a local mosque, killing many as they tried to flee and burning many others alive," it said in a statement.
It quoted one villager as saying: "I came back on Wednesday evening escorted by the military. I saw dead bodies everywhere. The corpses were there, but now you can just see the blood on the ground. None of the houses are standing."

The group called on Vice-President Goodluck Jonathan to order an immediate criminal investigation into reports of the massacre.

Mr Jonathan deployed the military after four days of clashes.

He has been issuing orders while President Umaru Yar'Adua receives medical treatment in Saudi Arabia.

The security forces have now restored order and a curfew has been partially lifted.

But correspondents say the atmosphere is still tense.

Jos, the capital of Plateau state, lies at the point where Nigeria's Muslim north and predominantly Christian south meet.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by trenchcoat: 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2010
@ darqly,  udennaa, samcc30, Mr. Cartha

I cannot argue with u buffoons, there is an adage which goes like this " do not argue with a fool cos people might not know the difference".

You pigs are already blocked with envy, hatred and poverty since you cannot comprehend then allow some of ur fellow jackass leaders to keep on controlling you like remote controls.

@ darqly

U say u're ex-almajiri ko? Na daga maka hannu. Dole don ubanka da daga min hannu, dole ne akira mijin iya baba, shege dan karya. Ahaka zaka kare nagaba yayi gaba.

@ udennaa
who are d men of understanding u ar writing to? Thank u for showing the whole people u r a cascaded lunatic with trunckated brain pointing towards psychosis.

it would have been a good news to me if u were killed in d crises. Sadly its a bad news to u that I am here wasting my time with an undesirable unfocused blocked asshole.  U r a coward thats for sure.

plateau is a xtian state Says who? Laughing guy stop day dreaming. Abi should I say gay stop the imagination.

we dont need your nonsense explanation. To u its nonesense thats why I said to men of understaning, good for again carving urself out.  Thank u Mr. nonsense.  

iv always known u are an idiot n notting but a heartless jihadists.ewu awusa When did u know me? By ur utterances u r still again contradicting urselves. Mushen Alade. Dan mattacen jaki. ( Dead pig son of a rotten donkey). Ewu mumu!

@ samcc30

I do respect Prophet Isa (Peace be with him)  whom u call Jesus and will never insult him, but if I can see u physically I will kill u myself for insulting the Holy Prophet (S.A.W), theres no doubt about that.

my question is that can u fight for GOD or do the GOD ask 4 your help to fight for him hmmm, "my question is that, " oh r u trying to directly translate this from ur language to english? You dont know what to ask cos nobody said he is fighting for God. So ur question is baseless. U r a confused bastard picked from the toilet slums of ajegunle. Rinsed from the urine of a filthy swine.

@ babylishus
grin I was in boys scout as well, I can see we have some things in common, hey I will reply to u much later. wink
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by trenchcoat: 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2010
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by TyGabriel(m): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2010
In the year 2006 then i came to Jos for the 1st time to look for admission without knowin nobody,i got there around 10pm frm Lagos.jos pple are very accomdating and i went there because jos is the one of the most peaceful town have ever known,
but can that still happen now?
will jos ever be peaceful again?
may those who lost their life REST IN PEACE!!
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by trenchcoat: 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2010
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2010/01/201012333947758520.html

If u can watch this video u will see some of the heinous crime these so-called Berom or so-called heartless Christians did? Killing women and children, this is really sad, the Lord will purnish all those that contributed.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by wirelessfalcon(m): 5:41am On Jan 24, 2010
angryJust as trenchcoat says i have never seen a sadder, animalistic lot like the Hausa fulani moslems of the north, you live in someone elses town  mostly in squalor, give birth to many bastards that become almajarins and dare to say because you have economic power that your host should now serve you? That is bullshit in all things there is order you guys( RAMs) are doing all this because you haven't come to match with people who don't take trash, Now the plateau man has awaken lets see how u can take a mans heritage from im in the 21st century, always hiding, cowards behind religion only to come out and show the earth how barbaric u all are, how can i ever even want to be a moslem? dirty tricky bastards who will not let Nigerians sleep, wherever your lot is there will always be trouble, RELIGION OF PEACE MY  A S S , F, all you guys this time you will see the response of a peaple feed up with your ancestral mismanagement of everything from Nigeria to your barren northern homelands( Imaging the illiterates at the Bauchi sate house of assembly calling for a state of emergency in Jos) can u imagine such nonsense? when almost every 6months the monsters out there come out un-provoked to kill innocent people in the name of religion Mr Tatania or whatever his name is defending the actions of these beast as heroic! Please invite a person to your home and wait for him to tell you he is the owner of your house after a few months then ask yourself how u will feel irrespective of weather the guy is a medical surgeon while you are a dishwasher, then you will know weather it is right for the hausa fulani moslem to ask for the chairmanship position of the area where the King of Jos lives, ! Habaaaa, can you even have a vision of that happening in Katsina? or the aid Ritual Haven city of Kano?, Simple if you feel you are rich and powerful go and develop your own state ( Not to say i am tribalistic, but i have lived in Jos for over 30 years)The tolerance of the indigines have brought this about, Personally i will say surround the B A S T A R D S and deal with them alll, so that it ill be clear once and for all whose ancestral land it! as it is in Kano, Anambra, Ijebu Ode etc. Haaah i never thought a time will come when i will feel this way about the Hausa Fulani Moslems, I H, their lots now, cal me whatever you like, the truth hurts! Long live the peaceful indigence of Plateau and may they wake up to claim and retain their heritage, Mantu should be shown the way to eternity for Treason against his state for the sake of money which these dirty old rags can not finish spending in 3 life times, U S E L E S S  OLD G O A T S! angry
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by comechop(m): 6:25am On Jan 24, 2010
@trenchcoat:
Dude, seriously you need to learn how to spell, write well, and COMMUNICATE. If it is this hard on a forum, how is it in real life? Are you so blinded by hate that it affects your communication and comprehension?
And btw, what the hell is this even supposed to mean??

"Mushen Alade. Dan mattacen jaki. ( Dead pig son of a rotten donkey)"

Is that supposed to be an insult?? What the hell?? Keep on bringing disrepute to your almajari and muslims and hause fulanis. You're doing an excellent job of that with your worthless, thoughtless and incoherent replies.

trenchcoat:

Mushen Alade. Dan mattacen jaki. ( Dead pig son of a rotten donkey). Ewu mumu!

U r a confused naughty person picked from the toilet slums of ajegunle. Rinsed from the urine of a filthy swine.

Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by darqly(m): 6:36am On Jan 24, 2010
@VOR,no killing is justified but de killings that followed in de interior parts of jos were retaliatory,which was bound to happen because us africans are a savage lot. But even if everyone on this thread is blind and stupid,the majority point 2 the fact that hausa muslims started killing christians.Why is it heartless when people defend themselves against a ruthless and barbaric sect? Even on this forum,trenchcoat has already vowed to KILL a poster for defaming his prophet-can't his god fight it's own battles? If christians killed each time Christ is blasphemed,my sunday school teacher would've murdered us over and over. Simply put,their religion urges them to kill,and their imams endorse it-why else would they stockpile arms in their mosques? The crux of the north's problem is illiteracy,travel to the northeast/northwest and be amazed at the squalor and abject lack. Yet trenchcoat tells me the muslim north is ahead,on the fraticidal and genocidal league table no doubt. BUT trenchcoat and ur partly learned mallamai,one day your almajiri army will turn on YOU! U can't keep fooling them 4ever. @trenchcoat,i resisted from insulting your person amma na gane ba ka da hankali,dantasha kawai.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by trenchcoat: 8:32am On Jan 24, 2010
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2010/01/201012333947758520.html

If u have watched the above video, I ought not to continue arguing with Y'all.

@ wirelessfalcon
I am an Almajiri 4 life. You r daft, misguided and brainwashed its gonna be hard for u to understand. Cant waste my time in exchanging words with a mad dog. I know u have watchedHeartless

@ comechop
comechop:

@trenchcoat:
Dude, seriously you need to learn how to spell, write well, and COMMUNICATE. If it is this hard on a forum, how is it in real life? Are you so blinded by hate that it affects your communication and comprehension?
And btw, what the hell is this even supposed to mean??

"Mushen Alade. Dan mattacen jaki. ( Dead pig son of a rotten donkey)"

Is that supposed to be an insult?? What the hell?? Keep on bringing disrepute to your almajari and muslims and hause fulanis. You're doing an excellent job of that with your worthless, thoughtless and incoherent replies.

Mr. Oxford dick or should I say Longmans dick, I am not here for an english class, I have communicated and I am still communicating, wat is hard? I am very ok with wat I have I guess poverty is running down ur veins causing u to have myopic reasoning, the way u speaks emitts nothing but hate, and clearly u r a hungry man by the way ur username says. "Mushen Alade. Dan mattacen jaki. ( Dead pig son of a rotten donkey)" I wrote this to those who can read and know what I mean.

To u is thoughtless and I do not need a commendation from u. Chop belle full first, an Almajiri is far better than u.

@ darqly

@trenchcoat,i resisted from insulting your person amma na gane ba ka da hankali,dantasha kawai. No wat does that suppose to mean? Kayi wanka ka shafa kashi? Mahaukaci dan bola.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by twinskenny(m): 8:57am On Jan 24, 2010
shameless people
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by edoyad(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2010
Mr trenchcoat, hope you Aljazeera OIC network also tell you that muslims attacked christians in church exactly a week ago and that the kuru retaliations were on tuesday night by christians who lost loved ones two days earlier. The Aljazeera(which we have on our TV bouquet and i watch) is owned by OIC members and it did not report that poor Uni Jos undergraduates were killed though it added at the end of the report that the violence was from both sides. The US was critical of Aljazeera and so help set up the more moderate Alarabiya news channel with less OIC influence. All this information is available for free, but i guess so is education that some people are rejecting or why kill students in every attack ?
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by twinskenny(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2010
@edoyad

please wat is OIC
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by edoyad(m): 10:24am On Jan 24, 2010
@twinskenny. It is the "Organisation for Islamic Conference" that IBB and some elements have been trying to get Nigeria into since 1986. The aim is to bring all Islamic countries under one economic umbrella like the EU, if you're member of the OIC you're in effect saying that you're a muslim country. Of all 14 countries on the US terror watchlist only Cuba is not an IOC country: 1. Algeria 2. Iraq 3. Lebanon 4. Libya 5. Afghanistan 6. Nigeria 7. Pakistan 8. Saudi 9. Somalia 10. Yemen 11. Iran 12. Sudan 13. Syria and 14. Cuba which is there for reasons other than just islamic terrorism. I will bring up my "Islamisation of Nigeria " thread so you can read more.
Re: Pictures From Jos Crises by babylishus: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2010
Sigh, aiy aiy aiy Trenchie, oh boy. I guess I see where you stand so I won't even bother. I hope you have as much zeal in the battlefield as you seem to have on the net (which BTW is an 'infidel' creation, FYI). wink Anyhoo, like I said, go easy or you'll give yourself a stroke and fall flat over your computer screen (and that goes for ALL of you name callers on both sides). Don't y'all know it's absolutely useless to insult one another (ewu Hausa, banza, etc and all of your other colourful epithets. Really people, are we in frickin' grade school?! cheesy)

BTW, it's erroneous to refer to the tribe as Hausa Fulani because there is a STRONG distinction. Call a Fulani man a Hausa man and you are likely to be the target of his rage and scorn. Fulani ARE NOT the same as Hausa. I should know, I grew up among the two tribes and I know the difference. Historically, the Hausa were slaves, or 'bawa', to the Fulanis and with time they merged the two together for their own reasons. Fulanis don't like to marry outside their kind, they have a distinct culture, a distinct language and heck, they even have distinct physical features!!! So please make the difference. The main similarity is in religious belief- they are merged mainly by Islam and geography.

Look Nairalanders, insulting his royal trenchiness and sir titanium (or is it titanic, tatani or whatever) ain't gonna get you nowhere. They seem to have a steady arsenal of tribal, racial and descriptive insults handy (as do most of you) so what's the point, really? Besides, I am getting TIRED of seeing some of y'all's ATROCIOUS English and spelling and grammatical errors!! If you want to be derogatory to one another then AT LEAST spell it right!!!

History is there for us all to read up on (I'm assuming we all can read). Christianity went thru the Dark Ages too and emerged intact, but only when the masses were empowered with literacy and were able to read and interpret the Bible on their own! That's the key. There was a time when only the Priest and Pope could read the Bibile (in Latin) and noone but them could understand it! Guess how that went? They were able to convince the masses to do ANYTHING they wanted by saying 'GOD wills it!". And of course, noone objected! No one could read the Bible or understand it, if so they would have seen what the LORD Jesus Christ had said!!! When Guttenberg made the press and then people had the Bible interpreted in their languages and actually read it, gradually the Church leadership lost their power, and their gullible army. My point? Let me land here.

Can you see the similarity here? You have a bunch of semi illiterates who are taught to read a language they can't understand (if so, why can't most of them converse with Arabs here. Again, I know this cos I have Arab friends. And FYI, Arabs are not too keen on blacks. They can tolerate you to fight their wars and clean their homes, try marrying one of them, especially their women, and see how much 'brotherhood' they show to you. Don't believe me? Go to Kano and ask how many Arabs pray alongside Nigerians in the public mosques. Most of them have their own private ones, in their cushy private GRAS, which they share with their non-Muslim Arabs.)

Anyway, I digress. These young men recite what they can't understand and then it is interpreted to them by Imams and Sheiks, who tell them what they want. It's one thing to recite the Q'uran and quite another to understand it. My Uncle is a Muslim and I read up on alot of hadiths in his house and asked him alot of questions. HE told me (as he's not Nigerian) that in his place people read the Q'uran themselves (the translated version) and study it without having anyone impose their view. He said he doesn't quite understand many Nigerian Muslims and their ability to just swallow whats being said without double checking. Who is right- the actual written Word of GOD, or man's interpretation of it? We Christians are guilty of that too- listening to 'Pastor says, Pastor says' instead of going to the Word itself!!!

Knowledge is power, people. It is time for Nigeria to RISE up from mass ignorance and hatred and move toward literacy, logical thinking and the REAL study and worship of GOD! Peace be with you all and please continue to pray for Plateau State and Nigeria.

Trenchie and co, adios.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' / 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) / Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.