Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) (45598 Views)

The New Look Of The Rehabilitated Independence Tunnel In Maryland, Lagos (Photos / Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) / 3 Yahoo Boys & A Trailer Driver Involved In Accident At Ojodu Berger Road, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by Phobia1: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Ambode and amosun are busy doing federal projects while our brothers are screaming marginalization..

Very soon the lekki port will be completed, our brothers will still be screaming marginalization.. It's okay
you are forgetting badagry port too

1 Like

Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by ChristyB(f): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2017
How many houses are they going to break down to achieve this? 10 lanes?
Alot of business owners will cry then. Best of luck
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by murmee: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
VellyG:
That road separates oshodi from ajao estate. As long as oshodi is involved the locality will not help matters. Because them go take leg match match those lawns. Especially 7/8 and ajao gate wey people they cross road anyhow.
Let's hope a pedestrian bridge will be constructed to take care of the huge human traffic crossing at 7/8 bus stop. It is long over due. The bridge at Ajao Junction should have been at 7/8.
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by Salt3: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Iamzik:

Your location please?

Lasu /isheri road
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by preselect(m): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
fatiaforreal:

Mr Developer, hatred will not take you anywhere. You've spent so much time hating Afonjas to the extent you don't have time for your own development. I learnt Ogun state IGR for last year is more than the whole of SE put together. This is worrisome because I know you can do much better if you focus on developing your states and stop wasting your time waiting for PMB to die.

Bia, Aturu, count me out of your tribalism. you hear. when next you want to use terms like afonja, ipod, etc. . . dont remember me. I oppose this govt, not the tribes. yes, I may loath Buhari but thats bc I believe he hates me. otherwise im not a hater. okay.

now if ogun is doing good that is great. I still hate APC (not yorubas, not hausas, not fulanis) although i strongly believe these people hate igbos but anyways my hatred is for APC not the other tribes in Nigeria. inugo? mbe.
And that Hatred goes to the igbos in APC too. . . like imo governor mr cockroach o'cockroach-er

ehee, what were we talking about. . . . . Buhari has absconded again . . . . . grin grin grin grin

make he no die o, he has to return to clean up the mess he turned Nigerian into. Before he became president, we had affordable food in Nigeria, and elementary school pupils didnt have to worry about cows in their classrooms. . . . now we are expected to get used to this lifestyle and also occasional bloodletting by his cowboy devils

Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by preselect(m): 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
obailala:
Coming from a PDP supporter... Last time I checked, wasn't it your beloved PDP clowns that posted this pix below online, bragging with it as one of your oga Goodulucku's numerous achievements?... #TransformationAgenda grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187163_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187162_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Meanwhile your PDP didnt even have the courtesy or self-respect to create their own digital image (which any graphics designer could have done), they had to steal highway image from a Cameroonian website and used it to deceive you and your colleagues that it was the PH-Enugu road. CHaii... Why evils? cry cry cry

PDP is no longer in power, monkey. unless u accept that APC should be kicked out like PDP was kicked out.

Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by obailala(m): 7:19am On Jun 08, 2017
preselect:

PDP is no longer in power, monkey. unless u accept that APC should be kicked out like PDP was kicked out.
Sharrap there enwe!
You mock apc for creating and using a digital image to illustrate a proposed project. But the pdp you adore didnt just do same, they actually STOLE the digital image they used from a Cameroonian website but your watery defense is that pdp is out of power?.... sharrap and gerrarrahia!
Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 1:06am On Jun 09, 2017
Jabioro:
Exaggeration!!! there's nothing like that.. but an expressions that spoken for an instinct /proposed mind whereby is only those who were inside can see the plan until it finally build.. tinted :outsider can't see what's inside unless he goes in or the occupier comes out.. Tinted Awesome..

Even worse. But who am I to unravel the enigma that is you.

1 Like

Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by tayewinner(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
Oyo state government begin installation of security camera in ibadan, Ibadan smart city begin

Re: Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) by tck2000(m): 5:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
adorablevic:
let them be deceiving themselves..its not me oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Travel From Lagos To Us By Sea?how Much? / The Bitter-truth As An International Student In The Us / PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.