Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing (25649 Views)

Minimum Wage: How Much Was Added To Your Salary In December 2019? / Your Salary Is Not Enough If You Experience These Signs / Don’t Take Risks Without Knowing These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing by Phileamon12(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2017
UgoFly:
8. You stay in a country where there is recession and the price of locally made garri has been affected by dollar.

9. You have more than one girlfriend or you are married and still keep side chick.

10. You go to one of those churches that sells God's blessings. Sorry is your name.

11. You have some ppl always calling you 'chairman '

12. Stay tuned
Be very careful about what u say about God....Blasphemy is really really bad
Re: 7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing by likeababygirl: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2017
UgoFly:
8. You stay in a country where there is recession and the price of locally made garri has been affected by dollar.

9. You have more than one girlfriend or you are married and still keep side chick.

10. You go to one of those churches that sells God's blessings. Sorry is your name.

12. Stay tuned
LOL. Spot on!
Re: 7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing by emex4gman(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2017
U forgot to add, when the village ppl are after him
Re: 7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing by mecussey(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
BoboYekini:
Good thing you didn't mention drink. I don't know how I would survive.

beer dey chop money ooo
Re: 7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing by zazawaga(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Rasheedinho3:
Lemme get employed first...

Please who's ready to help an Economics unemployed graduate with a job here?
go to www.Insidify.com or send a mail to contactus@insidify.com
thank me later.
Re: 7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing by princeuj2015(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
MrAmbition:
Buth no matter how I try, NYSC money no de ever reach me one month, 19800 for a whole month! wheuwp! can't even save a cent.
the thing tire me o bros
Re: 7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing by UgoFly: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Phileamon12:
Be very careful about what u say about God....Blasphemy is really really bad

I didn't say anything about God. I only talked about humans that sell blessings. Be very careful how you interpret or understand things.... Intelligence is really really important
Re: 7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing by Rasheedinho3(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
zazawaga:
go to www.Insidify.com or send a mail to contactus@insidify.com thank me later.
Thanks, I'm on it... And I'll still thank you later if something positive comes out of it.
Re: 7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing by win3k: 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
In Nigeria, it should be

1, marry many wives like your primitive ancestors did.

2, have more children than the salary can cater for

3, donate some to 419 pastors for their private jets and luxury

4, give some to juju makers

5, throw party to show the neighbours

6, spend it buying sub-standard goods from china and india, meant for mumu africans

7, gamble it on pool and lottery hoping to win big
Re: 7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing by ImaIma1(f): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
UgoFly:

12. Stay tuned

Na u for write this article o
Re: 7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing by uzuede4(f): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Chuvin22:

Pls no offense.. Wats very special with the first to comment? I see a lot of people get excited anytime they comment b4 anybody on a post. Am just curious.. No offense pls.. Just want to know if am missing out on any special bonus smiley
My dear you are not missing anything. It is just the me first selfish attitude of humans. No big deal in being the first to comment. So relax and sip your mineral or zobo or juice or qunu which ever. Enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing by JoyNgofaa1(f): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
Nina reflects over her year. She’s determined to make a better next year. Are you?
See what she's up to in this story:
THERMOSTAT
Click the link below

https:///2R0Be6e
Re: 7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing by Livequran: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: 7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
MrAmbition:
Buth no matter how I try, NYSC money no de ever reach me one month, 19800 for a whole month! wheuwp! can't even save a cent.

Message me via WhatsApp i learn make money passively

Re: 7 Ways You Waste Your Salary Without Knowing by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
It was lead down on me that having one source of income is sucidal, you can't see a wealthy man who makes his money only on salary quote me wrong and i give you prove.

Salary is a short time solution to a long time problem.

SALARY is meant to be invested and not spent.

SALARY: SOMETHING ALWAYS LOW AND REDUCES YOU

WOULD YOU LOVE TO ACCEPT MY BUSINESS PROPOSAL

#SIGNATURE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. / What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? / 9 Things Successful Women Never Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.