Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) (15689 Views)

Accident Kills 4 Keke Riders In Abuja, People On The Run (Photos) / Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic / Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by tyokunbo(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/06/05/unidentified-man-dies-at-a-motor-accident-in-tarhembe-taraba-state-graphic-photo/

A Facebok user shared this photo of an unidentified man who died in a motor accident at a place called Tarhembe. Further investigation revealed Tarhembe is located in Benue State. The victim is currently at St Chris Mortuary at Wannune.

As shared by Tyubee

If u can identify him, pass the information to his relations. He is one of the victims of the auto accident at Tarhembe. Now at the St Chris Mortuary Wannune. No one seem to know him.
Share to get it round.

3 Shares

Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by Airborne02(m): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
Rip
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
RIP, no ID?

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by Ezedon(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
So pity, RIP
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by Geonigga(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Why all the news this evening is all about death? R.I.P.
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by Sharon6(f): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Awwwwhhhhh.... RIP
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by aynurni220(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Oh my God rip
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by OVI75(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sad Ooh God Rest his Soul in Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
This Terrible, if this is LONDON, they would have closed down the ARENA!

DEAR LORD make NIGERIA good!!
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by vanida6: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
gosh,,,,RIP
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by balash(m): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2017
May his soul be at rest..
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by Nnamdiojukwu: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/06/05/unidentified-man-dies-at-a-motor-accident-in-tarhembe-taraba-state-graphic-photo/

A Facebok user shared this photo of an unidentified man who died in a motor accident at a place called Tarhembe. Further investigation revealed Tarhembe is located in Taraba State. The victim is currently at St Chris Mortuary at Wannune.

As shared by Tyubee

[i]If u can identify him, pass the information to his relations. He is one of the victims of the auto accident at Tarhembe. Now at the St Chris Mortuary Wannune. No one seem to know him.
Share to get it round.
This is conflicting, tarhembe in taraba state,why is the body in wanuna in tarkar local govt in Benue state?
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by Abbeycharles(m): 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is very touching. The way people lose their lives to accidents in this country is alarming

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by fait10(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
ify0067:
call or whatsapp if interested
and this idiot is now scamming people
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by fergie001: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
ify0067:
call or whatsapp if interested
May leprosy cripple that hand for u.
And shut that gutter u call a mouth,
Criminals without conscience
Idiot fool

Rip sir....May God be with your family

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Every man has his end- Spartacus

May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by Gravas(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tarhembe is in Benue State. It is located half way between Makurdi and Gboko.
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by Iamwrath: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
EEyah , RIP
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Possibly died from SEVERE HEAD INJURY..

cry cry cry cry
Rip, man
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by Moreoffaith(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
rip man.
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by kizygist: 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Oh RIP to him. How to apply for MTN Nigeria massive graduate recruitment 2017
http://trendyupdates.com.ng/apply-mtn-nigeria-massive-graduate-recruitment-2017-apply-now/
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
I soak every NLder with the Blood of Jesus

that was how my dad came back this evening ..telling us how he narrowly escaped death by accident..just that the next person standing beside him got knocked out and died instantly.

rip to him

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by BabbanBura(m): 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sharon6:
Awwwwhhhhh.... RIP

stretch mark removal? Pls show me your yansh, if e no get stretch marks I go buy plenty for dem slay queens
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by smart024(m): 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
tyokunbo:

A Facebok user shared this photo of an unidentified man who died in a motor accident at a place called Tarhembe. Further investigation revealed Tarhembe is located in Benue State. The victim is currently at St Chris Mortuary at Wannune.

As shared by Tyubee

If u can identify him, pass the information to his relations. He is one of the victims of the auto accident at Tarhembe. Now at the St Chris Mortuary Wannune. No one seem to know him.
Share to get it round.

If you people really want to help, send more information like which vehicle he was travelling in, where the vehicle was coming from and going to and the approximate time the accident happened...

By that, whoever sees the news will have a better picture of how and what to think of...

Rest In Peace Bro...

1 Like

Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by BabbanBura(m): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:
I soak every NLder with the Blood of Jesus

that was how my dad came back this evening ..telling us how he narrowly escaped death by accident..just that the next person standing beside him got knocked out and died instantly.

rip to him

I thought blood of Jesus is for cleansing sin and nothing else? How is that relevant here?
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
BabbanBura:

I thought blood of Jesus is for cleansing sin and nothing else? How is that relevant here?
are u a christian?
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by juman(m): 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Roads in nigeria are death trap.
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by BabbanBura(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

are u a christian?

I don't have to be to know - the Bible is everywhere on the internet and so is the Quaran. I guess I was right on the "blood of Jesus" submission?
Ko dai ki na son babban buran nawa ne?
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
BabbanBura:

I don't have to be to know - the Bible is everywhere on the internet and so is the Quaran. I guess I was right on the "blood of Jesus" submission?
Ko dai ki na son babban buran nawa ne?
I don't understand ur language. .but the Blood of Jesus Christ works many things. .to protect,cleanse,provide...etc
Re: Accident Kills Man In Tarhembe, Benue State (Graphic Pic) by BabbanBura(m): 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
sekxy:

I don't understand ur language. .but the Blood of Jesus Christ works many things. .to protect,cleanse,provide...etc

...my dear, alot of people misuse the blood of Jesus albeit ignorantly. The blood of Jesus is only for redemption, cleansing, purification, atonement, washing away of / from sin. it is all about doing away with sin and nothing more.
if you say the name of Jesus, I will agree with you that the Bible said it does alot of things but the blood is all about doing away with sin and bringing mankind to God
I will employ you to read to find out by yourself rather than realying on people to mislead you - this is the reason I read my Quaran and i also read my Bible so no one can mislead me, see below pls:

Here are the 20 Things the Blood of Christ Does

1. It remits sins (Matt. 26:28).

2. It gives life to those who consume it (John 6:53).

3. It causes us to dwell in Christ and He in us (John 6:56).

4. It is the means by which Jesus purchased the church (Acts 20:28).

5. It is the means by which Jesus becomes our atonement through faith (Rom. 3:25).

6. It justifies us and saves us from wrath (Rom. 5:9).

7. It redeems us (Eph. 1:7; 1 Pet. 1:18-19; Rev. 5:9).

8. It brings those who were far away from God near to Him (Eph. 2:13).

9. It grants us the forgiveness of sins (Col. 1:14).

10. It brings peace and reconciliation to God (Col. 1:20).

11. It has obtained eternal redemption for us (Heb. 9:12).

12. It cleanses our conscience from dead works to serve the living God (Heb. 9:14).

13. It is the means by which we enter the most holy place with boldness (Heb. 10:19).

14. It speaks a better word than the blood of Abel (Heb. 12:24, NIV).

15. It sanctifies us (Heb. 13:12).

16. It makes us complete for every good work (Heb. 13:20-21, NKJV).

17. It cleanses us from all sin (1 John 1:7).

18. It bears witness in the earth along with the Spirit and the water (1 John 5:8, KJV).

19. It is the means by which Jesus washes us (Rev. 1:5; 7:14).

20. It is the means by which we overcome the accuser of the brethren (Rev. 12:11

(1) (Reply)

The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim? / Niger Petrol Tanker Explosion Death Toll Rises To 59 / Traveling To Qatar-- A Journey To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.