Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

How Did You Make Extra Money School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did You Make Extra Money School? (418 Views)

Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / ASUU Strike: How Did Students React In Your School? / Top Grammatical Errors You Make Without Knowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Make Extra Money School? by starchris(m): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
There are millions of ways to make money especially extra money in school. If you have the drive and the passion to earn money, you CAN do it. You dont really need to depend on your family. Sometimes we struggle to figure out what to do that will actually earn us something, so this post will help those in school that are not make extra income start making money no matter how small

Back in my high school days I have being making cool cash but from my classmates, the school and my teachers. I will go to the upper class and ask those that I know have no younger once to give me their textbooks,uniforms,lap coat etc and i will sell to my mates, to my classmates in high school I was the "fine boy and fashion icon" so the guys always give me money to buy clothes for them or they will tell me to take them to where I shop. In either way i still have my cut. During our graduation I was given the contract to style the guys. From my broke teacher i always them to organise excursions and then I will persuade my classmates to accept it cox in my school the student decisions are not neglected.

In Tertiary institution, I sell laptops, phones, softwares, books. Etc. Doo am not proud of this one but when am broke i arrange babes for the men lol over to you, how do you make money in school
Re: How Did You Make Extra Money School? by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
Too many typos grin............................. Hmmmmmm but I made money mainly from private primary and secondary classes .................. because I was studying education grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make Extra Money School? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
I sold one kidney. he he he. Abeg I need school job ideas!
Re: How Did You Make Extra Money School? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH Alumni Raise N1.2 Million In Two Days, Target N1 Billion / Subject Combination For UNILAG DLI Entrance Exam 2016/2017 / Most Rated Photo Won By Oghara Poly Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.