Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days (33136 Views)

Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts / Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by Thisis2raw(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Your 'papa in Christ' was probably acting under the influence of the devil.
To enforce such a long period of incarceration, someone somewhere conspired; and money most likely changed hands.
Jesus never pushed for the arrest of any of his detractors.

Rubbish interpretation of Christianity
oh he should forgive and ignore it? What she said do you it can scatter his and marriage and tarnish his image. Do you know that?

What papa did he is right
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by fatiaforreal: 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
81 days without trial?
Nigerians are the same irrespective of their tittles or occupations.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by JusticeSeeker: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thisis2raw:
Next time she wouldn't say nonsense about my papa in Christ
no Papa in Christ will do this to their enemy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by kingmekus(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ezechinwa:
smh.
1960 was too soon to gain independence, its obvious we don't know how to govern ourselves.
She wasn't sentenced by a judge, yet she spent more than 60days in prison.

Your not guilty until proven guilty...

Politicians who steal public funds are free..
is it that you people don't listen to news or you guys are just naturally dumb,she has been granted bail a long time ago but was yet to meet the bail conditions,even in saner climes,you will be remanded in custody until your bail conditions are met,if you care so much about her,why didn't you go and stand as surety to her all these while??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by anochuko01(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
do you believe a pastor can ORDER the police to lock up somebody?
i need clarity.
I also haven't heard from freeze for a while now. him dey fear?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by burkingx(f): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Well madam kemi, i ve a msg for you: grin grin

THEN MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STOP PREACHING TO PEOPLE ABOUT ...... HEAVEN AND HELL ! grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Shey sweet heart mi lo n bawi beyen sad angry
abike12:
Someone that should be under lock and key in Aro. Keep making more enemies so gbo, ajekun iya lo ma je
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by TPAND(f): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thisis2raw:
and who are you to judge him?

What he did is, he is entitled to it.. If you accuse me of something, you should also have prove to back it up
I can see he has formatted your head with his lies and humbuggery of fakery. I will judge him because your so called papa in Christ refused to act like a Christian nor portray that which can be called Christ-like. He is a shame to the Christian body. If God allows a man of shame as Ibiyome into heaven then I'd rather go to hell. Cos what he did, its not Christian like, does not represent what the term Christian is. How much more being a figure head of a church

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by TPAND(f): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
JusticeSeeker:
no Papa in Christ will do this to their enemy.
You nailed it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by brojoshua: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Corruption with its children in Nigeria; injustice and co
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by Wishaky(f): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
EternalTruth:
hahahaha lol. She's a hard headed old gray lady, she won't repent neither would this serve as a deterrent but rather she'll go from bad to worse.

Uuuuuhhh are yu sure? Let's wait and see.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by Wishaky(f): 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
EternalTruth:
hahahaha lol. She's a hard headed old gray lady, she won't repent neither would this serve as a deterrent but rather she'll go from bad to worse.

Uuuuhhh, are you sure? Well let's wait and see but I just wish she will zip up her mouth a bit.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by SURElee(f): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
Madam Kemistic kemi lala KOO is back! Let us see how tamed she got while behind bars and let's see if the jazzified garnished watery beans edified her body to teach her to maintain peace in the Nigerian cyber space.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by yabatown: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
ozimec:

Hahahaha... The only thing that's is guaranteed is freedom of speech but freedom after speech that one is negotiable o not guaranteed.
Lols....Aunty Kemi...see your life

See your life indeed, Kemi agbaya Olunloyo

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by Wishaky(f): 12:02am On Jun 06, 2017
EternalTruth:

Uuuuuuhhh, are you sure she wouldn't repent? Well I wish she could zip up her mouth a bit as.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Prison After 81 Days by pagorino(m): 6:32am On Jun 06, 2017
grin like play like play, she don become ex convict b d@ oo... lesson--> use ya mouth wisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaywon and Danny young Mock Zlatan And Naira marley, fight back trolls / P-square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 40th Birthday Today / Beautiful Nigerian Virgin Adokiye Kyrian Back With Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.