Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts (81416 Views)

Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by ebusnwaoma: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
Khloe, the Big Brother Naija star was spotted with Naira Marley shortly after his release from Ikoyi Prison days after he was granted bail. 

Khloe who was spotted with Naira Marley after he was released from prison, disclosed that she was present when he walked out from the facility a free man. This is coming after she clashed with her colleague, Dee-One over the arrest and subsequent imprisonment of the singer by the EFCC. Olamide who also reacted to his release, told the 'Am I a Yahoo Boy' singer to stay positive.

Here is the video she shared below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/14/khloe-spotted-with-naira-marley-after-his-release-from-prison/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by LesbianBoy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
I don't if it's just me that has noticed it, but there is something not quite right with this khloe girl. She seems to know lots of celebrities and they love her to the extent they give her things (Remember the car footballer obafemi martins gave her). Funny thing is, Fine she no fine! Nyansh she no get! Even her brezz no too big! What could be wrong? Could it be her social skills? But others are social too na! angry

335 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by subtlemee(f): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
is he her boyfriend?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Johnnyessence(m): 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2019
he's welcome back home.

3 Likes

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by ikewaterwater: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2019
Worldly children grin

8 Likes

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Johnnyessence(m): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
Naira Marley supporters protesting at EFCC office in Lagos These ones needs serious rehabilitation and help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHTWifKV7Y

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by hisexcellency34: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
Unfortunately, there is nothing on her chest for Nairamarley to rest his head on tonight. Bress like udala seeds

46 Likes

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by NoBetterNigeria: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
Naija blogger and the word 'REACTION'...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by fmlala: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by toxxnoni(m): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
missed
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Kendumazy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
Don't know why I always find his new video very funny. Opotoyi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by illiteratepmb: 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
I hope he uses her rotten pants for ritual.

11 Likes

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by 01mcfadden(m): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
See who they're celebrating.

4 Likes

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by sobastical: 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I don't if it's just me that has noticed it, but there is something not quite right with this khloe girl. She seems to know lots of celebrities and they love her to the extent they give her things (Remember the car Martins gave her). Funny thing is, Fine she no fine! Nyansh she no get! Even her brezz no too big! What could be wrong? Could it be her social skills? But others are social too na! angry

Stop stressing, everyone has got a selling point

31 Likes

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by MrPsalmist(m): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
Am not happy
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Pidginwhisper: 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
LesbianBoy:
I don't if it's just me that has noticed it, but there is something not quite right with this khloe girl. She seems to know lots of celebrities and they love her to the extent they give her things (Remember the car Martins gave her). Funny thing is, Fine she no fine! Nyansh she no get! Even her brezz no too big! What could be wrong? Could it be her social skills? But others are social too na! angry
Save yourself the stress of typing epistles just say "OLOSHO" and move on

154 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Olukologia24592(m): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
I wish him well in his subsequent events. But he should stay positive as said by Ola

2 Likes

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by IsaAbubakar: 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
LesbianBoy:
a confirmed G girl

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Filmislife: 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
He's out now they want to start famzing

2 Likes

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
this khloe girl go sweet fùck ehn

11 Likes

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by CapitanS: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Gold digger
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Thebwoy: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Marley Marley

He better make good use of this golden publicity opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Adakintroy: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
But this thing is kind of funny where we are as a nation. That we can legitimize wrong this way. That we can work out an angle of right from obvious wrong.

This girl is a fool if he is siding for this theive. Olamide is an even bigger idiot. Stay which positive. To steal from more people.

21 Likes

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
LesbianBoy:
There is sumtin dey call Flesh of love, I think she's got that

4 Likes

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by EmperorKpee(m): 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Try her in the oda room fess, if you nor go include am for your will. Me that I kuku don't know anything

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by SavageBoy: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
As I dey see naira Marley so ehn,e b like say e go start to dey sing gospel music now

just saying what I observe oh

3 Likes

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Thebwoy: 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Adakintroy:
But this thing is kind of funny where we are as a nation. That we can legitimize wrong this way. That we can work out an angle of right from obvious wrong.

This girl is a fool if he is siding for this theive. Olamide is an even bigger idiot. Stay which positive. To steal from more people.

Na so e d pain you.
Those ones u think say they are clean are the big thieves

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Chukwurah003: 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lazy youths
Re: Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts by Adakintroy: 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2019
Thebwoy:

Na so e d pain you.
Those ones u think say they are clean are the big thieves

Pain me how? Say I go jail. Or say I DE fear Sars motor or efcc. Which?

Go rent shop and start business so your heart rest. Ashawo no be work for woman so robbery no be work for man.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid / Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.