Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,404 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Pls,help Me Choose Wisely - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls,help Me Choose Wisely (362 Views)

Please Help Me Choose A Good Skill To Learn Am Very Confused / People You Dare Not Choose - Choose Wisely / Please Help A Fellow Nairalander To Choose Wisely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,help Me Choose Wisely by Swenky(m): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
Gud evening nairalander....pls i want you to help me choose wisely btw this 2 courses....#computer science and #information and communication science.....i love computers and want to knw alot about it...things like programming...networking...java and a whole lot more...pls which is adviceable btw the 2?...thanks
Re: Pls,help Me Choose Wisely by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Swenky:
Gud evening nairalander....pls i want you to help me choose wisely btw this 2 courses....#computer science and #information and communication science.....i love computers and want to knw alot about it...things like programming...networking...java and a whole lot more...pls which is adviceable btw the 2?...thanks
computer science covers all IT related courses. therefore, opt for com. sci and focus on a particular area to be the best at it, either networking, programming, graphics design, softer development etc.
Re: Pls,help Me Choose Wisely by labonita1(f): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
Bear in mind that school won't teach you all that, you have to pay or learn sum on your own
Re: Pls,help Me Choose Wisely by HARDDON: 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
Op unless ofcos you plan to school outside nigeria, school is just for the degree, to really be adept in those pro languages, you must learn them by paying IT firm to teach you.

(1) (Reply)

Web Development And Digital Marketing / Raphael Lewu, Leadership With Excellence. / Oracle Database 12c Performance Management Tuning Certification Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.