Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Please Help A Fellow Nairalander To Choose Wisely - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help A Fellow Nairalander To Choose Wisely (596 Views)

People You Dare Not Choose - Choose Wisely / How Can I Become A Fellow -APICS CPIM / Pls,help Me Choose Wisely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Fellow Nairalander To Choose Wisely by stainless239(f): 10:23pm On May 09, 2017
Hello pals, I need your help on this issue
I am a registered nurse currently in LUTH for midwifery
The issue is that I have always wanted to be a medical doctor but any plans towards that is truncated because of finance.
Those who assisted me in school of nursing and partly in midwifery did so because I agreed to do nursing (parents inclusive).
Please my dear friends, I would like to buy jamb form next year. Can I work and school?
Should I forget it and concentrate on nursing?
N.B Pls tell me everything I need to know. Don't hoard any information. Thanks.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander To Choose Wisely by GRACEGLORY: 9:04am On May 10, 2017
stainless239:
The issue is that I have always wanted to be a medical doctor but any plans towards that is truncated because of finance.
Those who assisted me in school of nursing and partly in midwifery did so because I agreed to do nursing (parents inclusive).
Please my dear friends, I would like to buy jamb form next year. Can I work and school?

Sometimes, When the canoe seem like you're paddling against the river flow, it could be GOD withholding cos you're headed
In the wrong direction. Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
When He leads it's more easier even fund-wise. Isaiah 48:17 Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which ... Who leads you in the way you should go.
Obviously, no one on nairaland can lead you nor help you make the right decision on nairaland.
Seek the LORD. ONLY THE OWNER OF A PRODUCT CAN TELL YOU ITS PURPOSE. Jeremiah 1:5
HAVE A BLESSED LIFE.
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander To Choose Wisely by Nobody: 10:52am On May 10, 2017
stainless239:
I'm sorry I'm not giving information. Rather, I need some from you. I want to write an entrance exam to LUTH School Of Nursing later this month. Please, could you kindly share what the entrance exams are like? Thanks ma'am.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help,urgently / Onboarding: Strategic Employee Induction And Integration / Virtual Paypal Account For Nigerians & All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.