Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group (25091 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / IPOB Shuts Down 11 States Including Kogi, Edo During Protest / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari For Including A Dead Man's Name In His Ban List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by jpphilips(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
I have said it before, and i'll say it again. Anything after ilorin and before bakassi penisula is biafran territory. Anybody that complains after actualization will find himself facing a firing squad. Whether you're yoruba, anioma, owo, egba, efik, tiv idoma or igala. It doesn't matter. Soon and very soon, you will all be called biafrans. Anyone that can't bear this reality can go to H**l.

So says the r@tard from the South East

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by RichboyPee(m): 11:38am On Jun 06, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
I have said it before, and i'll say it again. Anything after ilorin and before bakassi penisula is biafran territory. Anybody that complains after actualization will find himself facing a firing squad. Whether you're yoruba, anioma, owo, egba, efik, tiv idoma or igala. It doesn't matter. Soon and very soon, you will all be called biafrans. Anyone that can't bear this reality can go to H**l.
No wonder you people failed before. you will fall again. Mark my words

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Damoche10: 11:38am On Jun 06, 2017
Dream land....keep on dreaming
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by ostirich(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:

jeeeezzzzz meeennn you v just made my day today.. read your comment with fierce army tone and it sounded soo funny..
thank you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Leo042(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2017
IPob said some kogi and some Benue not the state, even though, those people ipob are referring to know theirself. So those guys are just there making a noise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Revolva(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2017
well I must say some part of kogi and Benue have especially d igala southern part of kogi and the igede part of Benue n idoma have some affiliation culturally its true

but due to marginalization if they join Biafra is the fear that why it won't happen

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by KemjikaEme: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2017
Ever8054:
mention the Igbo speaking tribe in Benue...
There are Igbo people in Benue state that have live there way before the white man colonized Nigeria. You can find them on Facebook,simply search Benue Igbo group and read about them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by jpphilips(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2017
TsaTrinity:
Hmmm....after reading all the comments here, I've come to realise that IPOB accept Anything concerning biafra. Even if it's a lie. Can you imagine what all of you are saying? Kogi and Benue be part of Biafra? Since when? Am from kogi state and even if things ain't fine in the state, nothing will make Kogi join Biafra because they will be a minority group there and the Biafra govt will care less about Kogi and Benue. Is it not the reason why Biafra was created? Coz Nigeria cares less for you guys?
I respect the ideology of Biafra, infact assuming am the president of this country, I would let you guys go and knock yourself out but joining Kogi and Benue is No No. Am sure it's because of the oil found at the Anambra/Kogi border that they're been mapped out. So don't give yourself hope, call us pitiable, call us anything but Kogi prefers to be in Nigeria or Arewa/Oduduwa nation than Biafra

Little do they know that a barrel of oil is cheaper than a Denim jeans, do they even watch reasonable channels on TV?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Misterdhee1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
EasternWind:
Yeah, a referendum is the way to go. We understanding of the realities on play. It's only LAIR MOHAMMED/APC and their paid goons are the ones speaking on their behalf now.

Again, we're neither ignorant that it takes a man with a ball of steel to challenge is Lugardian cage nor of the Nigeria's ruthlessness and wickedness towards the minority groups, how they shout down on them, shot them or even level their communities with military hardwares. And/or do u need I tell u of Odi in Bayelsa and the Shith Muslims in the north how they were killed with impunity a thing they can never try with jihadist Sunni who're majority. Maybe I should remind of the situation of Elzazky and his family. Or are u simply being mischievous?

When the time is ripe they will speak cos they'll be convinced we gat their backs from blood sucking demon called Nigeria.

But before u receive a shock of ur life again, mind u, this how u guys said Biafra is for the jobless but presently have shifted post. u said is few igbos but sit at home said otherwise. Save urself from heart attack now!
So, according to your own dream, Biafra will afford them a better deal se? Lol, and yet your people constitute the highest number of armed robbers and criminals we have in the country. Perhaps APC is also responsible for that abi?

This nonsense you wrote is the same reason why your Biafra dream is a wild goose chase. If you want Biafra, go alone..In fact, i wish you can go as soon as possible because u are polluting the already polluted polity even more. My concern is you trying to force others to see things in your direction. That's craziness in its purest form

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Bankbio(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
Your war threat is strengthening us,I assure you your tribe vs Igbo will not last two days but years u are banking on all the tribes against Igbo,don't worry we won't give any reason to go to war,when we get Biafra, but as soon as we get it,we will bet you for war and you will never see to the end I promise you this.

Am 100% sure u dnt know d meaning of WAR and if you think it wat you read in your dictionary, hmmmm
it far more than Dat ask from those who have actually experience it.

GOD INTO UR HAND WE COMMIT EVERYTHING
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by technicallyrich(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
0b100100111:

Is it by force? They say te don't want. Go and claim Bayelsa, Rivers and Edo and see if Ijaws won't send IPOB's to extinction
I am from ijaw and we support biafran 100 percent for example,briggs,iteka,dokubu,tom polo etc.even nnamdi kanu said that the main sponsors of biafra are the riverine people.
You cowards are in trouble because ijaws are born fighters and one of the most stubborn people in these zoo.
We were arguing something yesterday and I want you to help me out.
Pigs and yorubas who are more dirty.
Likes for pigs and share for yoruba cowards.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Blonchilli(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
TsaTrinity:
Hmmm....after reading all the comments here, I've come to realise that IPOB accept Anything concerning biafra. Even if it's a lie. Can you imagine what all of you are saying? Kogi and Benue be part of Biafra? Since when? Am from kogi state and even if things ain't fine in the state, nothing will make Kogi join Biafra because they will be a minority group there and the Biafra govt will care less about Kogi and Benue. Is it not the reason why Biafra was created? Coz Nigeria cares less for you guys?
I respect the ideology of Biafra, infact assuming am the president of this country, I would let you guys go and knock yourself out but joining Kogi and Benue is No No. Am sure it's because of the oil found at the Anambra/Kogi border that they're been mapped out. So don't give yourself hope, call us pitiable, call us anything but Kogi prefers to be in Nigeria or Arewa/Oduduwa nation than Biafra
If this is true and judging by the comments I'm seeing here then the Igbos don't know what they want. They might as well just rename the country Biafra to make them happy. Do Spain claim territories because those places speak Spanish? Do Britain claim territories because people speak English? Fine you have igbos there as well as around the world who have been there for decades. Why not go to the US and claim states there as Biafra territory. The agitation is turning into something else
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Jaymaxxy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Omooniya1:

That is why your actualization will never, I repeat will never be possible. if you cant die alone, trying to force people to form alliance against there wishes, Kogi and Benue are not your candidate, please face south-south... where u can claim our oilz
Mr. Man, I no be Igbo o. Omo Ibadan ni mi o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by vedaxcool(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Amoto94:
Una like to deceive una sef aswear , Ozioma is a short form of OziOmayoza in Ebira and it has no connection with Igbo language. Joavid Vedaxcool make una come see attaché by force.

This people lack shame whatsoever. They believe in lies of their own making.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
sowi......... But what knd of yawa be dis.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by EasternWind: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Misterdhee1:

So, according to your own dream, Biafra will afford them a better deal se? Lol, and yet your people constitute the highest number of armed robbers and criminals we have in the country. Perhaps APC is also responsible for that abi?

This nonsense you wrote is the same reason why your Biafra dream is a wild goose chase. If you want Biafra, go alone..In fact, i wish you can go as soon as possible because u are polluting the already polluted polity even more. My concern is you trying to force others to see things in your direction. That's craziness in its purest form
Hypocrite, ur good heart is desperately needed by the people of Kaduna south and Agatu who're being killed on daily basis by ur fellow blood sucking Nigerians, even ur dear president has turned blind eyes.

Hush. Why wasting my time sef. Do animals uphold the sanctity of human lives or understand the sacredness of human blood?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by larrytorch(m): 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
Your war threat is strengthening us,I assure you your tribe vs Igbo will not last two days but years u are banking on all the tribes against Igbo,don't worry we won't give any reason to go to war,when we get Biafra, but as soon as we get it,we will bet you for war and you will never see to the end I promise you this.

Just look at you ! What do you know about warfare ? Just running mouth anyhow and be beating chest. Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Everyone suffers the effect of war.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by 0b100100111: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
technicallyrich:

I am from ijaw and we support biafran 100 percent for example,briggs,iteka,dokubu,tom polo etc.even nnamdi kanu said that the main sponsors of biafra are the riverine people.
You cowards are in trouble because ijaws are born fighters and one of the most stubborn people in these zoo.
We were arguing something yesterday and I want you to help me out.
Pigs and yorubas who are more dirty.
Likes for pigs and share for yoruba cowards.

grin

Ijaw with Biafra grin grin grin

Same way you said Cameron, Netanyau, Putin and Trump was in support of biafra till they disappointed.

Keep claiming unrealistic allies! grin

Ijaw under Biafra grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Misterdhee1(m): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
EasternWind:
Hypocrite, ur good heart is desperately needed by the people of Kaduna south and Agatu who're being killed on daily basis by ur fellow blood sucking Nigerians, even ur dear president has turned blind eyes.

Hush. Why wasting my time sef. Do animals uphold the sanctity of human lives or understand the sacredness of human blood?
Lol.. Now, u are pained.. Anyway, all these shouts will be better directed to your brothers marketing and producing drugs around the world. You need them to stop damaging lives, more than you need Nigeria to become a better place. If you like die, if you like live, no one will grant you a biafra that includes non-igbos.. I am done replying your nonsense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by ipobbigot7: 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
new2020:

Afonja at it again....this people men!

Better to be afonja anyday than being a beast, an animal.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by psalmsjob: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
nero2face:
Lol... this is serious, but these Kogi and Benue people should be happy for being linked to Biafra, they surely would be better fared as Biafrans than as Nigerians...at least Herdsmen will trade with caution in dealing with them

Just as the herdsmen "trade with caution" in dealing with people in Enugu and Aba!

IPOB cheatbeaters, don't mess with Igalas or Idomas you have been warned.

Una red land no pass 5 states be contented with thatgrin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by kjhova(m): 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]

Loool!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by kjhova(m): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Candyrain:

Including Kogi and Benue doesn't mean it's the entire states. There are Igboland in those places which were being referred to

Mention one place name in Kogi State or one Local Government Area that is supposedly Igbo?

Just one.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by danhans(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Benue join Biafra for what?Na by force for person to join.........Igbo dat don't love them self want Biafra Dem go kill Dem self tire.....An Anambra man can never allow an Imo man to rule Dem.......likewise Enugu,Ebonyi and Abia state

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Paretomaster(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Boss347:
I have come to realize all these bloody northerners don't say any good apart from Arrest, kill, bloody protest and always threatening with wars. All because their brothers are in charge of securities and in presidency. Does these really give them the effrontery to say and do what ever they like? Threatening with wars, we are ever ready to pick up arms when the trumpet is blown! Can't wait till 2019 to kick out these idiots in power and allow normalcy to return back to this peaceful country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by muibi1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
shut up jare...your wounds are not healed yet, u are here spitting out rubbish. What do you know about war? This is 2017 oo. Your entire race won't last 2days with lots of bombs dropping on your barren Igbo land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Candyrain(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
kjhova:

Mention one place name in Kogi State or one Local Government Area that is supposedly Igbo?

Just one.

This may be of help to u. I'm glad u didn't ask for that of Benue state

https://www.nairaland.com/3443446/igbo-speaking-communities-kogi-state
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Berbierklaus(f): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Napoleondegreat:
Ipob said parts of Kogi and parts of benue and not the entire states. the idea is in order not to leave the Igbo speaking parts of the two state out
There is no ibo speaking part in Kogi state,google is your friend
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Berbierklaus(f): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Candyrain:

This may be of help to u. I'm glad u didn't ask for that of Benue state

https://www.nairaland.com/3443446/igbo-speaking-communities-kogi-state
Hi dear

The heavy settlement of Igbo migrant farmers (19th and 20th centuries) in Igalamela/Odolu is the subject of a number of studies. These migrations, to a large extent, account for the Igbo place-names. They generally began as camps for the migrant farmers.

The words 'Camp' and 'Mission' which occur in the names of some of these Igbo-named settlements suggest a recent (not pre-colonial) origin for the two or three communities so named.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Organs(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
nero2face:
Lol... this is serious, but these Kogi and Benue people should be happy for being linked to Biafra, they surely would be better fared as Biafrans than as Nigerians...at least Herdsmen will trade with caution in dealing with them

Has the Igbos been able to deal with herdsmen? is it not crying, screaming and propaganda? so how will they help Kogi? shouting and screaming and blaming Buhari??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by APCsupporter: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
johnson232:

Some people are very senseless....Lol....
Have u sat down to ask yourself why biafra never succeded during Ojukwu's time....? Because Nnamdi Azikiwe never supported it....
Do u even know what it takes to prosecute a war?
I thought Ojukwu advised u people not to go into war again, because it is expensive?
What do u people have on your land to fight a war?
First go get the support of your leaders before coming to NL to spew trash...
Without the support of your leaders u people are wasting time....
Nnamdi Kanu is a poor man & does not have the financial muscle to pull this through...
International communities are not interested in biafra because your land has got nothing to offer.... Apart from the fake products u people are known for, whatelse can u people offer?

Believe me i sorry for u folks...Thought u people will learn from South Sudan....

the way they brag about how they will develop their biafra with their so-called technology is just funny. imagine one of them talking about how they will compete with China with those aba products

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally / Governor Obiano Kissing His Wife Publicly At An Event (Photos) / Buhari Attends Passing-Out Parade Of NDA Cadets In Kaduna (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.