Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group (25089 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / IPOB Shuts Down 11 States Including Kogi, Edo During Protest / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari For Including A Dead Man's Name In His Ban List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Omooniya1: 10:18am On Jun 06, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

I thought that is what you hate Lugard for- forcing people into an alliance they never wanted.

That is why your actualization will never, I repeat will never be possible. if you cant die alone, trying to force people to form alliance against there wishes, Kogi and Benue are not your candidate, please face south-south... where u can claim our oilz

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by dexterinc2003: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2017
Boss347:
I have come to realize all these bloody northerners don't say any good apart from Arrest, kill, bloody protest and always threatening with wars. All because their brothers are in charge of securities and in presidency. Does these really give them the effrontery to say and do what ever they like? Threatening with wars, we are ever ready to pick up arms when the trumpet is blown! Can't wait till 2019 to kick out these idiots in power and allow normalcy to return back to this peaceful country.

But there will be no more election in SE again nah..seriously u guys need to decide.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by DocHMD: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2017
Liar mohammed working overtime and creating faceless groups on his laptop.
grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by DocHMD: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2017
Omooniya1:

That is why your actualization will never, I repeat will never be possible. if you cant die alone, trying to force people to form alliance against there wishes, Kogi and Benue are not your candidate, please face south-south... where u can claim our oilz

Did Biafra claim ewedu people in kwara and kogi? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by caracas: 10:25am On Jun 06, 2017
0b100100111:

Keep chest-beating online! Always claiming to be the head when physically, your lots re the least entities in Nigeria. Always taking over everywhere with nothing to show for it.
Pray biafra comes so y'all can return to your red-mud land-locked region!
Thank you Mr Brown roof republic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Debatesmartly: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2017
Awww acting bid and bad but can't sh*t against homeless cattle rearers ravaging their region
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Nature8(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2017
conductor3:
What do you gain in typing rubbish?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Ever8054: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2017
Napoleondegreat:
Ipob said parts of Kogi and parts of benue and not the entire states. the idea is in order not to leave the Igbo speaking parts of the two state out
mention the Igbo speaking tribe in Benue...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by QuinofHearts(f): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2017
Honestly, you can't cure stupid. I think Nigerians deserve every inch of the inhuman treatment meted to them by their leaders. You can't bash your president for being incompetent or his ministers for being thieves or his people for being violent, taking lives like they created it, killing and going free. But when dey hear Biafra, theyhave something to talk about. If Biafra would come without a war, I would welcome it with open hands. Even if we don't do well, at least we don't do well for ourselves. Instead of letting some bunch of thieves and illiterates decide our future. Take our resources and still treat us like crap. That is what the Igbo's are fighting against. If minority states like kogi and Benue like where dey are, we would not force dem to join Biafra. Dey are obviously happy with being minors, dying like chickens EVERY SINGLE DAY. And dey hear Biafra and dey are forming power. Please stay wia you are so dat Nigeria can completely wipe out your stupid asses. And by the way, I'm hearing of one Oduduwa nation abi republic. Are the Yorubas awake now

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by torqque7(m): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2017
nero2face:
Lol... this is serious, but these Kogi and Benue people should be happy for being linked to Biafra, they surely would be better fared as Biafrans than as Nigerians...at least Herdsmen will trade with caution in dealing with them

Have you guys finished protecting yourselves from the Fulani herdsmen that unleashed havoc in Enugu and other parts of your so called Biafra region ?how then will you think biafra can protect others when it can't even protect itself?biko leave Kogi and Benue out of your dreams

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Amoto94(m): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2017
Candyrain:

The likes of Mercy Johnson Ozioma from Okene in Kogi will definitely go with her Igbo brothers, how about that
Una like to deceive una sef aswear , Ozioma is a short form of OziOmayoza in Ebira and it has no connection with Igbo language. Joavid Vedaxcool make una come see attaché by force.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by kingthreatz: 10:42am On Jun 06, 2017
caracas:

Is it the hausas that are slaves n maiguard to igbos even in their own region or the yorubas that igbos have taken over their so called Lagos ?
Bros park well to be together is not by force igbos find u ppl disgusting n backwards.

Pained ipob. Like Ojukwu, you will never see Biafra again

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Mbediogu(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Did they ask for pity? Are the Igbos done pitying themselves that they want to pity others?

The people have said they don't want to be associated with biafra, why are biafrans forcing themselves on the people? Isn't this the same thing they claim to be fighting in the "luguardian contraption"? What's with the forceful attachment? Can't biafra stand on its own?

The people have said they don't want to be associated with Biafra, why are Biafrans forcing themselves on the people? Compare and contrast :
THE IGBOS HAVE SAID THEY DON'T WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH NIGERIA, WHY ARE NIGERIANS FORCING THEMSELVES ON THE IGBO?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Amoto94(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2017
MrEverest:
We are not new to such mushroom phantom organizations that are being used to do hatchet job for the feudal north. The backward & medieval kogi state, a place where over 70% of its people make use of rivers Niger & Benue and the open fields for defeacation (both men, women & children!) A state where its capital, Lokoja is 95% slum! Okene, their main economic centre is just a rustic town that is the breeding ground of islamic terrorists! God forbid that such a place will be part of Biafra!! We surely have nothing in common both geographically, ethnically (except maybe Ibaji part of Igala), culturally etc. Even Kogi want to form too? Wetin person no go see.
Who would want to associate themselves with world renowned developers but who are hell bent on developing other places except theirs. We have our challenges like every other state and we are doing all we can to overcome them. As for the SE we all know you guys are power hungry and venting out your frustrations on others due to the fact the two geopolitical zones have schemed you guys out of power. I don't like taunting less privilege members of our society but you guys are way too lousy like street kids begging for attention.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by bcbones: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2017
let this biafra come sef... i pity those without foresight, you ll still find people suffering, poverty, marginalization and every issue every country ll face.....Nigeria is corrupt both igbos, yoruba n hausa..even d minority...so biafra wouldn't save anyone......some region ll claim they boost their economy more so, the head ll have to come from there...some ll claim to be more igbo than others....
see everything na vanity...
love one another and you ll see that home is you and where ever u dwell.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by joe120120(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2017
Arrest NK no wahala
NK ARE SO MANY .WE SO MANY NNAMDI IN BIAFRA LAND
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by EasternWind: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2017
Misterdhee1:

You conduct referendum for people who ask for it..Kogi people have never for once asked for any referendum. Why join them to your selfish struggle? Are you guys consistently stupid or what?
Yeah, a referendum is the way to go. We understanding of the realities on play. It's only LAIR MOHAMMED/APC and their paid goons are the ones speaking on their behalf now.

Again, we're neither ignorant that it takes a man with a ball of steel to challenge is Lugardian cage nor of the Nigeria's ruthlessness and wickedness towards the minority groups, how they shout down on them, shot them or even level their communities with military hardwares. And/or do u need I tell u of Odi in Bayelsa and the Shith Muslims in the north how they were killed with impunity a thing they can never try with jihadist Sunni who're majority. Maybe I should remind of the situation of Elzazky and his family. Or are u simply being mischievous?

When the time is ripe they will speak cos they'll be convinced we gat their backs from blood sucking demon called Nigeria.

But before u receive a shock of ur life again, mind u, this how u guys said Biafra is for the jobless but presently have shifted post. u said is few igbos but sit at home said otherwise. Save urself from heart attack now!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Okpabana: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2017
I can only quote the write-up below for these attention seeking biafrauds.

"Ken Henshaw wrote:

I think the current generation of 'Biafrans' are the most stupid so far. How dare you sit in your home or offices and draw your Biafra map and include places like Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, etc as part of your empire? Did you consult them? Did you seek their opinions?

You are forcing people to join a country whose commander in chief you have already anointed- Nnamdi Kanu; whose currency you have already decided- Biafra Pounds; whose official religion you have already adopted- Judaism; whose God you have already chosen- Chukwu Abiama?

Do you not realize that you are doing to those people the same thing you accuse the British and Nigeria of doing to you?

For carving my state into your 'Biafra' and renaming it without my permission and consultation, I have a moral duty to fight you with everything I have. I don't fight you because I do not want your freedom; I fight you because I love mine too. I don't fight you because you don't have a right to your country; I fight you because I have the same right. I fight you because your map is an insult to me and my freedom to choose".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by macson1: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2017
I believe that what biafra should be busy doing now is creating an aim for the creation of a new country, which i believe should be survival and her objectives should be creating a state that gives equal opportunities to all citizens, a state free for all etc. The mistake of the first Biafra republic was making the aim the objective and the objective the aim, (what happens to the investment of hardworking igbos across the country? Do they have to start from scratch? What will be the future of their children?). Survival is key to creating a new state and thats why most new countries are in crisis they make the objective of creation the aim, I consider the Biafra war a big genocidal mistake on both fronts, the killing of Igbos in the north was the height of genocide. I dont see the SS forming an alliance with Biafra and it would be folly to say they were always Biafra because they werent. Neither will north central state form an alliance with Biafra the reason why is most non Igbo ethnic group do not trust the Igbos, there is a perception that the igbo's want to dominate everything which i believe is good ambition but modration needs be applied to this ambition cos no man wants to be dominated or better still have a perception of domination, if you want to dominate people because you are good go ahead and do it but dont rub it on their face. I believe if Biafra is to be actualised there is neef forless arguement on social media and more work on ground. Building a country is no walk in the park, its hardwork. I wish Biafra well in their cause.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by browseyd22(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
I have said it before, and i'll say it again. Anything after ilorin and before bakassi penisula is biafran territory. Anybody that complains after actualization will find himself facing a firing squad. Whether you're yoruba, anioma, owo, egba, efik, tiv idoma or igala. It doesn't matter. Soon and very soon, you will all be called biafrans. Anyone that can't bear this reality can go to H**l.
Dis is why d Biafran dream has nt been achieved because it's an Ibo nation and u don't bring other tribes on board,mk odas feel welcome and mk dem see reasons why biafra is better....who would want to join biafra or fight with biafra if Nnamdi Kalu has ur idiotic mentality
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by manikspears: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
Your war threat is strengthening us,I assure you your tribe vs Igbo will not last two days but years u are banking on all the tribes against Igbo,don't worry we won't give any reason to go to war,when we get Biafra, but as soon as we get it,we will bet you for war and you will never see to the end I promise you this.
bros na by force?south south and kogi say them no dey do,why you too no fit carry on grin.move on dude or you dey fear?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Emmalezys: 11:11am On Jun 06, 2017
Fighting Kogi or Benue is fighting Nigeria beware
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by manikspears: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2017
osinbanjoisaliar:
I have said it before, and i'll say it again. Anything after ilorin and before bakassi penisula is biafran territory. Anybody that complains after actualization will find himself facing a firing squad. Whether you're yoruba, anioma, owo, egba, efik, tiv idoma or igala. It doesn't matter. Soon and very soon, you will all be called biafrans. Anyone that can't bear this reality can go to H**l.
at this junction i think every man should be allowed to speak for himself,why are you pained biko.na by force angry . cheesy we no dey do leave us alone.why are you pained? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Stevengold(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2017
Arrest ni!!! Is his destiny tied to prison?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by manikspears: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2017
Omooniya1:

mind you south south too is not playing that rough play play called biafra o,na by force? angry.we no dey join biafra. every man for himself God for all of us.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2017
Amoto94:
Una like to deceive una sef aswear , Ozioma is a short form of OziOmayoza in Ebira and it has no connection with Igbo language. Joavid Vedaxco..ol make una come see attaché by force.

For some reason I don't think mercy Johnson can speak ebira.
The fact that she doesn't use the full name "Oziomayoza" says alot.

watched an interview were she likes to refer to herself as an Edo/esan woman cos her hubby is from there.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Amoto94(m): 11:19am On Jun 06, 2017
Joavid:

For some reason I don't think mercy Johnson can speak ebira.
The fact that she doesn't use the full name "Oziomayoza" says alot.

watched an interview were she likes to refer to herself as an Edo/esan woman cos her hubby is from there.

She speaks Ebira but code mix it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by Coolgent(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2017
Albino, why u forgt Kano and Sokoto they are part of Beerfraud too

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by IYANGBALI: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2017
Nigeria 1-0 biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by IYANGBALI: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
Your war threat is strengthening us,I assure you your tribe vs Igbo will not last two days but years u are banking on all the tribes against Igbo,don't worry we won't give any reason to go to war,when we get Biafra, but as soon as we get it,we will bet you for war and you will never see to the end I promise you this.
bros no be by force o dem say dem no dey follow una go
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested For Including Kogi In Biafra- Kogi Group by KemjikaEme: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2017
victorvezx:
Ipob, Biafra starts and end in the 5 south states, any further encroachment will be met by war, tell all the igboid groups in the south south to go back to the south east
Leave their ancestral lands and go where?
Are there no Yoruba and Hausa groups outside yoruba and Hausa land?
Some people reason like animals!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally / Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen / Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.