Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... (2487 Views)

Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria / Fellow Niger Delta... Why This....was This Man Igbo..do The North See Us As Igbo / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Thermodynamics(m): 12:06am On Jun 06, 2017
PLEASE, READ THIS WITH AN OPEN MIND, JUST FORGET ABOUT WHAT EVER TRIBE YOU ARE AND THINK FOR YOURSELF.

Hello my fellow Niger Deltans, we have been hearing about Biafra and it's agitation, but what about creating our own country? Has anyone thought of that?. I know Biafra wants us to be part of them but, You know, they say a rich man has many friends. We have what it takes to be the richest and most powerful country in the world if only we could just come together despite our different tribes and fight and take back what is ours. Imagine what a small country made up of :
1.Abia,
2.Akwa Ibom,
3.Bayelsa,
4.Cross River,
5.Delta,
6.Edo,
7.Imo,
8.Ondo,
9.Rivers.
Can archive?. States like Abia and Imo can decide whether they want to remain in Nigeria Delta or go with Biafra, same thing for Ondo, they could decide to join us or move on with Nigeria.

I know we all have our differences but tell yourself the truth, deep down you know we are not different from each other, being Igbo or Yoruba or Urhobo or Ijaw or Benin or Ibibio or Annang is just a psychological thing, at the end of the day, we are all humans, trying to get a better life than the one this cursed country called Nigeria has given us.

My point is, we should start our own revolution now that the Igbo agitation is becoming stronger or else whether in Nigeria or in Biafra, we would continuously be oppressed and exploited. That's the truth, Biafra wants us because of our oil, Nigeria wants to keep us because of our oil.

I mean, just take a look at the map of Nigeria and Biafra independently, you would notice that the only interception in both maps is the Niger Delta region, that is what both maps have in common. Now tell me, why do you think Nigeria do not want Biafra to go? what are both countries really fighting for?, do you think it's because Nigerians love the Igbos so much and they can't do without them, or you think they are so much in love with the idea of one Nigeria, or maybe you think the Igbos believe and trust us so much that they consider us as allies and want to form a country with us. If you think so, then you must be delusional.

LET'S CALL A SPADE A SPADE, THEY ARE JUST FIGHTING FOR OUR OIL. A RICH MAN HAS MANY FRIENDS.

I know the idea of Biafra may sound good to some of you, and honestly, I don't blam you, everyone is tired of Nigeria and it's unyielding consistency in failure, but the majority ethnic group will always dominate the minority. Niger Deltans will be oppressed in Biafra. Biafrans from a Niger Delta state other than Imo or Abia will be oppressed and exploited, they will never be given the opportunity to rule, they will never see us as thesame, the Igbos will just be the only ones in power, just like the Hausas of current day Nigeria. If our oil finishes today, I bet you, Nigeria will let Biafra go, and Biafra will calve us out of their map.

But creating our own country will definitely assure us of equality as there would be no major ethnic group, everyone would be treated equally, and no one will be able to exploit the other.

We can't just sit down and fold our hands like children and watch Nigeria and Biafra decide our future. We have to come together and make a stand and fight for what is ours by Birth.

Don't come here and tell me that states like Imo, Abia and Ondo will cling to their tribes, like i said earlier, any Niger delta state who is against our cause is free to leave.

WHAT I WROTE UP THERE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRIBALISM. SORRY FOR ANY OFFENSIVE TRIBAL STATEMENT WRITTEN UP THERE, IT WAS NEVER MY INTENT. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE IGBOS, AM JUST BEING REALISTIC.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by krett(m): 12:21am On Jun 06, 2017
I never knew IMO and Abia are Niger delta state thought they are southeast

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by malaki39: 12:22am On Jun 06, 2017
I am from one of the Niger Delta States. Aside oil what else can the ND boast of?

7 Likes

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by sotall(m): 12:23am On Jun 06, 2017
Na wa. Nigeria has been divided on the internet already.
Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Thermodynamics(m): 12:28am On Jun 06, 2017
krett:
I never knew IMO and Abia are Niger delta state
thought they are southeast

They are, even Ondo too is part of Niger Delta.
Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Thermodynamics(m): 12:31am On Jun 06, 2017
malaki39:
I am from one of the Niger Delta States. Aside oil what else can the ND boast of?

Are you serious? what can any other region in Nigeria boast of? what can Nigeria as a country boast of? is it Technology or Education? name it.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Thermodynamics(m): 12:32am On Jun 06, 2017
sotall:
Na wa. Nigeria has been divided on the internet already.
It has to start from somewhere.
Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 06, 2017
Thermodynamics:
[s]PLEASE, READ THIS WITH AN OPEN MIND, JUST FORGET ABOUT WHAT EVER TRIBE YOU ARE AND THINK FOR YOURSELF.

Hello my fellow Niger Deltans, we have been hearing about Biafra and it's agitation, but what about creating our own country? Has anyone thought of that?. I know Biafra wants us to be part of them but, You know, they say a rich man has many friends. We have what it takes to be the richest and most powerful country in the world if only we could just come together despite our different tribes and fight and take back what is ours. Imagine what a small country made up of :
1.Abia,
2.Akwa Ibom,
3.Bayelsa,
4.Cross River,
5.Delta,
6.Edo,
7.Imo,
8.Ondo,
9.Rivers.
Can archive?. States like Abia and Imo can decide whether they want to remain in Nigeria Delta or go with Biafra, same thing for Ondo, they could decide to join us or move on with Nigeria.

I know we all have our differences but tell yourself the truth, deep down you know we are not different from each other, being Igbo or Yoruba or Urhobo or Ijaw or Benin or Ibibio or Annang is just a psychological thing, at the end of the day, we are all humans, trying to get a better life than the one this cursed country called Nigeria has given us.

My point is, we should start our own revolution now that the Igbo agitation is becoming stronger or else whether in Nigeria or in Biafra, we would continuously be oppressed and exploited. That's the truth, Biafra wants us because of our oil, Nigeria wants to keep us because of our oil.

I mean, just take a look at the map of Nigeria and Biafra independently, you would notice that the only interception in both maps is the Niger Delta region, that is what both maps have in common. Now tell me, why do you think Nigeria do not want Biafra to go? what are both countries really fighting for?, do you think it's because Nigerians love the Igbos so much and they can't do without them, or you think they are so much in love with the idea of one Nigeria, or maybe you think the Igbos believe and trust us so much that they consider us as allies and want to form a country with us. If you think so, then you must be delusional.

LET'S CALL A SPADE A SPADE, THEY ARE JUST FIGHTING FOR OUR OIL. A RICH MAN HAS MANY FRIENDS.

I know the idea of Biafra may sound good to some of you, and honestly, I don't blam you, everyone is tired of Nigeria and it's unyielding consistency in failure, but the majority ethnic group will always dominate the minority. Niger Deltans will be oppressed in Biafra. Biafrans from a Niger Delta state other than Imo or Abia will be oppressed and exploited, they will never be given the opportunity to rule, they will never see us as thesame, the Igbos will just be the only ones in power, just like the Hausas of current day Nigeria. If our oil finishes today, I bet you, Nigeria will let Biafra go, and Biafra will calve us out of their map.

But creating our own country will definitely assure us of equality as there would be no major ethnic group, everyone would be treated equally, and no one will be able to exploit the other.

We can't just sit down and fold our hands like children and watch Nigeria and Biafra decide our future. We have to come together and make a stand and fight for what is ours by Birth.

Don't come here and tell me that states like Imo, Abia and Ondo will cling to their tribes, like i said earlier, any Niger delta state who is against our cause is free to leave.

WHAT I WROTE UP THERE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRIBALISM. SORRY FOR ANY OFFENSIVE TRIBAL STATEMENT WRITTEN UP THERE, IT WAS NEVER MY INTENT. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE IGBOS, AM JUST BEING REALISTIC.[/s]

Afonjas at it again...last minute ditch effort in futility!

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 06, 2017
8.Ondo, Ondo is a south-western state

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:51am On Jun 06, 2017
My deep support for Biafra even though am ND stems from the joy of a divided Nigeria. I just want Nigeria divided at all cost. Oduduwa too would always have my support any day.
Middlebelt too would be great.

However we can cut off HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims of the North away to their country' am OK with it. I Was born to smell this arrogance of HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims over statements like:
''we are born to rule ''.
''Leaders are born not made ''
We own the Federal Govt. So we own the country....bla bla bla....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Bishops10(m): 12:57am On Jun 06, 2017
Tahrah:
8.Ondo,
Ondo is a south-western state
Part of Ondo is Niger Delta
My friend from there prefers being referred to as a Niger Deltan than a yoruba
Her name is one of those Bayelsans answer

5 Likes

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Thermodynamics(m): 1:34am On Jun 06, 2017
new2020:

Which one be Afonja ?

You see the problem, it's just like there are no other ethnic group in Nigeria, it's either you be Afonja, Flatron, or Aboki. If I talk against Yoruba, I be Flatron, if I talk against Igbo, I be Afonja. Well I don't care about your opinion.

6 Likes

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Thermodynamics(m): 1:37am On Jun 06, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
My deep support for Biafra even though am ND stems from the joy of a divided Nigeria. I just want Nigeria divided at all cost. Oduduwa too would always have my support any day.
Middlebelt too would be great.

However we can cut off HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims of the North away to their country' am OK with it. I Was born to smell this arrogance of HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims over statements like:
''we are born to rule ''.
''Leaders are born not made ''
We own the Federal Govt. So we own the country....bla bla bla....

lol, true talk though, everyone has the right to choose where they belong, and most people don't want to be part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by IdeyFindWife: 2:24am On Jun 06, 2017
krett:
I never knew IMO and Abia are Niger delta state
thought they are southeast

There it is! Igbos/Ofonjas have set the ball rolling; we're all pulling the farce apart thread after thread going in different directions. They go on and on forgetting we sef fit begin "Self-Determination" struggle plus what our Resource control power shift amongst other things!

Thermodynamics:

Which one be Afonja ?

You see the problem, it's just like there are no other ethnic group in Nigeria, it's either you be Afonja, Flatron, or Aboki. If I talk against Yoruba, I be Flatron, if I talk against Igbo, I be Afonja. Well I don't care about your opinion.

Leave the f00l, they see nothing but them, know no one else's pains but theirs' alone yet are promising us a fair share of a new eldorado if we were to secede with them, when all they know is to talk, think and plan for themselves alone. They're always repainting, twisting and misrepresenting stuffs with the coloration of their ipob/ofonja biases. They drone and bitch on and on as if we SS and even the some stranded states in the North (Plateau, Taraba, Gombe, Adamawa) and North-Central (Kogi etc) don't matter. They dismissively talk about you in 3rd-Person as if you're not even there, the comical clowns.

I'd say we go for it. Where there is a will, there is a way. Establishing and building the economy of such a small country with the resource-base on ground wouldn't be too hard since we wouldn't also be accounting for useless-appendage States and LGA's like you find in the North!

new2020:

Bobs, you sure say fever nor worry you? How you go everly plan your parole well if na ofonja you dey see for every dor'moth?. Are you really dat pvssy-whipped? Afonja don become Baba God for you? We dey talk beta thing, you dey carry afonja come? U nor fit sip water without mentioning ofonja this, ofonja that? U wey ofonja fear don dey make you benddown piss like woman!
If you like, turn Ofonja to masquerade wey you go dey fear upandan, you don't speak for the SS. Carry Ur ofonja-cry go ur corner, even small boys for arena nor dey fear-fear like you dey do, not to talk of men in the creeks. Nor drag us back, think like a man or enta ur mahley room go hide, boy!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 06, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

[s]

Bobs, you sure say fever nor worry you? How you go everly plan your parole well if na ofonja you dey see for every dor'moth?. Are you really dat pvssy-whipped? Afonja don become Baba God for you? We dey talk beta thing, you dey carry afonja come? U nor fit sip water without mentioning ofonja this, ofonja that? U wey ofonja fear don dey make you benddown piss like woman!
If you like, turn Ofonja to masquerade wey you go dey fear upandan, you don't speak for the SS. Carry Ur ofonja-cry go ur corner, even small boys for arena nor dey fear-fear like you dey do, not to talk of men in the creeks. Nor drag us back, think like a man or enta ur mahley room go hide, boy[/s]!

Afonja in HD

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by IdeyFindWife: 3:00am On Jun 06, 2017
new2020:

Afonja in HD

pvssy!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 06, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

pvssy!

Another confirmation you are an Afonja is using the word "pu$ssy". That's all you afonjas know...women and their private parts. Weren't you raised by just your mother without your father?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by UnclePati: 3:29am On Jun 06, 2017
op i dnt knw ur tribe bit knw dat u can Never discuss Niger delta without the ibos

u can never discuss south south without the ibos

the grater Portharcourt is igbo and igbo is the second largest ethnic group in delta state.

in edo state there is igbo group called igbanke likewise in some parts of akwaibom borthering Abia state.

dnt waste ur time with this ur so called Niger delta country.

we had an identity b4 hausa yoruba people renamed you over and over again

first they called us south eastern Nigeria
then they broke us up into many states with many names.
then they regrouped us again and called us South South. Now they call us Niger Delta. RUBBISH

who knows what they will call u tomoro.

b4 u call me names i like to let u knw
my dad is from delta his igbo
my mum is rivers ikwere she is igbo

to tink that main igbo land is without oil or with very low quantity oil is a fallacy. its just a huge joke of lies.

ask your self why the federal govt refused to allow foreign companies drill oil in igbo land.

hausa and yoruba media tells u stories u like to hear that south east dnt produce oil meanwhile same fed govt says south east oil is reserve oil.

trace ur identity op

we were biafrans b4 british renamed us Nigeria
we were all south easterners b4 hausa yoruba renamed us south south and Niger Delta rubbish just to further deeply divide us and erase our true identity.

ikwere igbo and Anioma igbo will surely remain igbos under Biafra.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by IdeyFindWife: 3:34am On Jun 06, 2017
new2020:

Another confirmation you are an Afonja is using the word "pu$ssy". That's all you afonjas know...women and their private parts. Weren't you raised by just your mother without your father?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Amberon11: 4:11am On Jun 06, 2017
That is because she is ijaw.
Bishops10:

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Amberon11: 4:13am On Jun 06, 2017
is that a question?
malaki39:
Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Amberon11: 4:16am On Jun 06, 2017
What is your problem? You re doing exactly what the igbos are doing. Are you even a Niger Deltan?

Better remove Abia, IMO and Ondo from there.
Thermodynamics:

They are, even Ondo too is part of Niger Delta.
Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Amberon11: 4:20am On Jun 06, 2017
Black American rappers who use the word "pvssy" in every song must be afonja then.
new2020:

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 06, 2017
In as much as I support this thread 100%, OP just do yourself a favour and delete Abia, Imo and Ondo or else watch how your thread will be derailed.
Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by SilentHaulers: 6:17am On Jun 06, 2017
new2020:

Product of baby factory like you sef dey talk. Lol

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 06, 2017
Bishops10:

Then Ondo will have to be shared because afonjas will not agree.
Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Terkimbi01: 6:41am On Jun 06, 2017
The Biafrans seriously agitating. Niger Delta is.not kelping quiet.
My own headache is this, what is Benue and Middle belt doing?
Are we condenmed as slaughter lambs of Nigeria forever? Gideon Orka, you acted too early. This is the time we needed you.
Niger Delta, had their Isaac Boro and today the likes of Asari Doukbo Biafra have their Ojukwu, and today the likes of Nnamdi Kanu
Benue and the Middle Belt had their Gideon Orka, and today who??

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:56am On Jun 06, 2017
new2020:

Afonja in HD

Guy, is everything Afonja to you? Do you think Niger-delta people are not on Nairaland. It is a pity Igbo people are repped by people like you on Nairaland; all passion no logic.

4 Likes

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2017
Amberon11:
Black American rappers who use the word "pvssy" in every song must be afonja then.

Afonjas are not different from them as Afonjas and black Americans are the only black people on this planet where 70% of their men are raised by single mothers. They grow up with feminine tendencies seen with Afonja men and Black American men. Tell me... do you know your real father? Not the man living with your mother. I mean blood father?
Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by DaniDani(m): 9:00am On Jun 06, 2017
Walai, I love this combination. I am from Abia but I am not in for their Utopia Biafra. I wish this could be realistic... one love

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Niger Deltans Let's Come In And Talk About Our Future.... by Bishops10(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2017
Tahrah:
Then Ondo will have to be shared because afonjas will not agree.
Lol.. Are you a Igbo?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Owelle Rochas's Wife Nneoma Booed By Worshippers. / Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? / Nigeria Cannot Wait For Trump To Withdraw His Chicken Change Aid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.