Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria (1818 Views)

Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu / Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty / 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
My own take is let South South, South East, South West of Nigeria form a common front to get their freedom, as it was before amqgmation 1914
It is very easy to achieve and they will make the best country in Africa and all over the world and.
Let us bury the hatchet and forget our past mistake by our past leaders.
There was no history of killing among us because we understand the sanctity of human life,
So, Biafrans, Oduduas, and Niger Deltas should come together and declare
Republic of Southern Nigeria which I believe end of this anxiety...

Copied**

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by IkwerrePikin: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Why I don't support the division of Nigeria.

This is what I want for Nigeria.

States under a Regional govts, with a governor, regional assembly, regional police and regional task force for each region in Nigeria. The federal govt Will get only 40% of money from each region to fund federal projects and the army, military, Navy and federal police.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Blackking98(m): 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
I don't support the division of Nigeria.

Why?
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by BlowYourMind: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
No no no, Evil shout yEast and Godly West don't mingle, we are not ready to soil our name with odious crimes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
Only if Yorubas and igbos can unite unite to form an entity this country would have been better than south Africa..the north are really taking us backwards money that should have been used for development of the country are used for fighting Boko Haram which is the North battle...igbos Yoruba and Niger deltans unite now before it's too late Nigeria is not destined to 1 pet us divide the country into 2( southern Nigeria and nothern Nigeria) which should stop agitating for biafra, odudua and Niger delta.. Southerners unite pls

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
BlowYourMind:
No no no, Evil shout yEast and Godly West don't mingle, we are not ready to soil our name with odious crimes

Let's stop tribalism unity is the best thing we need in the South to make this country move forward
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
I don't support the division of Nigeria.

This is what I want for Nigeria:

States under a Regional govts, with a governor, regional assembly, regional police and regional task force for each region in Nigeria. The federal govt Will get only 40% of money from each region to fund federal projects and the army, military, Navy and federal police.

True.. but the south still needs to unite to make this country go forward if there was unity among the south it would be easy for us to divide and I tell you southern Nigeria would do better than many African countries

1 Like

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Fantasticcc: 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
South Nigeria could have been like south Korea far advanced like her north counterpart,but you guys backstabed us plus most of your brothers still believe in one Nigeria that will never grow.
So The best is for us have a separate nation but good allies.

14 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

And you expect that to happen when sharing the same country with the Fulani!?

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by 99100(m): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
You are uniting on NL to form the so called southern Nigeria. You are funny dude.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
BlowYourMind:

You’ve got to be kidding me!

You say all that, yet are seemingly comfortable in ‘one Nigeria’.....where, need i remind you, you’re still ‘compatriots’ with the same ‘evil yeast’!

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by PIMPAR: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
Attaché by force. Go and form your Biafra alone

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by APCNig: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

This was practice in the 1st Republic and only the South West developed to the extent that Igbos were sending their children to Yoruba land for Education because Nnamdi Azikiwe and his fellow looters were charging too much in the East.

We still have the Oodu Investment Company till today. Where is the Eastern Nigeria Development Company? Looted and Buried.

11 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
PIMPAR:
Attaché by force. Go and form your Biafra alone

Lol I'm a Yoruba man to the core

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by APCNig: 1:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cashsteady:

Lol I'm a Yoruba man to the core

So, stop thinking like a Flattino. An Omoluabi should not think or talk like a drug trafficking Flattino.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
APCNig:

So, stop thinking like a Flattino. An Omoluabi should not think or talk like a drug trafficking Flattino.

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by kingzizzy: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
Cashsteady:
My own take is let South South, South East, South West of Nigeria form a common front to get their freedom, as it was before amqgmation 1914
It is very easy to achieve and they will make the best country in Africa and all over the world and.
Let us bury the hatchet and forget our past mistake by our past leaders.
There was no history of killing among us because we understand the sanctity of human life,
So, Biafrans, Oduduas, and Niger Deltas should come together and declare
Republic of Southern Nigeria which I believe end of this anxiety...

Copied**

If Nigeria breaks up, most of us Igbos will not want to be in the same country with Yorubas. Let everyone stay in his own lane

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by sageb: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Niger delta republic is okay for us.

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Akanbiedu(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Frying pan to fire

1 Like

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by mostyg(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Just imagine the Republic of Niger- Delta being managed by NDDC or its like, what good do you think will come out?

There is no solution in breaking up. Solutions to Nigeria problems are
1. Let everyone be responsible to the Nigerian State. Do your best

2. Let us shun ' entitlement mentality'.

3. Avoid giving excuse no matter where you find yourself.

Anybody with these mentalities will come out being a good, selfless leader.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by APCNig: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2020
kingzizzy:

If Nigeria breaks up, most of us Igbos will not want to be in the same country with Yorubas. Let everyone stay in his own lane

What are you all doing in Yoruba land? Fashola once abducted several of you in Lagos, Aregbesola too abducted several of you in Osun and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00AM, but before 10 minutes, you have all jumped into the next available trailer moving cows to Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Osun. As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, Igbos pray to go to Yoruba land.

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Dedetwo(m): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
Anything less than total and unconditional disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria is an act of idiocy. I religiously want Republic of Igbo Land.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Let every tribe stand alone ....as
Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by APCNig: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dedetwo:
Anything less than total and unconditional disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria is an act of idiocy. I religiously want Republic of Igbo Land.

There will never ever be that. Presidency oooo, you wont get. Restructuring oooo, you wont get. As for Biafra Republic of Drugs, that will be after the coming of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
BlowYourMind:
you mean by Yoruba style hushpuppi a Yoruba boy by name igbolade ramoni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2020
APCNig:

What are you all doing in Yoruba land? Fashola once abducted several of you in Lagos, Aregbesola too abducted several of you in Osun and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head at 2:00AM, but before 10 minutes, you have all jumped into the next available trailer moving cows to Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Osun. As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, Igbos pray to go to Yoruba land.

Chaii no finish Dem na... The truth is Igbo need Yoruba more than anything but they will never admite it

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by BlackfireX: 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
The problem will be two egocentric tribe...

Yes it is you SE and SW...

I don't know who bewitched them

1 Like

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by rummmy: 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2020
South East can not be in the same entity with ewedu republic........

1 Like

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
rummmy:
South East can not be in the same entity with ewedu republic........

But you people know how to run like slaves without Masters to the ewedu republic for Greener pasture

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans, Oduduas, Niger Deltans Let Unite To Form Southern Republic Of Nigeria by Dungren(m): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Corruption is the problem which is encouraged by the people.. creating another region will not solve the problem with our greedy politicians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River Indigenes Reject Biafra / Busted: This Is Not The Same Nnamdi Kanu We Know / The Hand Of UK In Peter Obi's Resignation (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.