Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Pastor Wanted For Theft - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Wanted For Theft (1232 Views)

If Jesus Were Alive Today He Will Be Declared WANTED For The Following (pics) / Tithing Is Theft! / Islamic Cleric Nabbed For Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Wanted For Theft by teeroy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2010
A man parading himself to be a pastor with the name, Dr. Paul Ruby Borngreat and formerly with the Believers Loveword Ministry is currently being hunted by the Nigerian Police Force for the theft of a hefty amount of foreign currency. The public and churches in particular are warned to be at alert as this man moves from one church to the other with the intent of defrauding and stealing fom innocent indivioduals.

He was last seen in Abuja in mid- January 2010 but is currently believed to be in the Lagos metropolis. Any member of th public who sees him should either report to the nearest police station or call the following numbers; 07036761985, 08059261828 and 08067713196. There will be an apprecable reward should such information lead to his apprehension.

[img][/img]

Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by teeroy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2010
The picture above is a recent one of him. This alert is necessary as this man is dangeruous to the public as well as the work of God.

Thank you.
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by Annunaki(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2010
How come Oyakhilome's ministries is always producing criminals as fruits? The bible says that by their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by AbuZola3(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2010
Lol, i hope the xtrians are reading this
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by mcnepow(m): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2010
No be smal thing oh!
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2010
Abu Zola:

Lol, i hope the xtrians are reading this

U want to start abi? i will move over to the other too oh
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by selencious(f): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2010
Those are not men of God but men who hide under religion to cause harm. I know of over 10 men who hides under Christianity calling emselves pastors, Muslims calling emselves imams especially, etc,, to dupe people. You all just gta be smart. Its not a matter of Christianity;its the world we live in now. @ Poster, remove the mole in your eyes so you can see well enough to remove the beam in another's eyes. Im sorry to say, But most of Y'all are thieves in one way or the other. It does not matter if you duped a lady oer the internet or a pastor who duped people;Y'all goina same place-HELL. So please, tryna make urself holy. Peace out
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by teeroy(m): 12:54am On Jan 24, 2010
Selencious, this is not the avenue to spleen your anger. We are seeking the public's co-operation on this issue. thanks.
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by AbuZola3(m): 1:54pm On Jan 24, 2010
Especially muslim ? This is not true
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2010
Abu Zola:

Especially muslim ? This is not true
Yes every tuesday,those afa shout bisebililai money for God&when pple give them dis monies,they say it aloud mr so&so brought N20.
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by niceguy10: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2010
Poster, do you have any link to the story? Or you work with Nigerian Police? You must not post Poo here boy. And for you Abuzola, you are a big Fool,

1 Like

Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by AbuZola3(m): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2010
Nice- why do u hate me with all ur life, you are a potential if not a core fanatic
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by AbuZola3(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2010
@toba- how does charity relate to thiefry. The money is used to buy water for ablution, mat, kettle and loudspeaker and the rest for the maintainance of the mosque. Since it is openly announce nobody will embezzle the money
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by niceguy10: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2010
Stop the kind of words you are using here, it makes me sick.
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by AbuZola3(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2010
What word, if i may ask
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by niceguy10: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2010
You know better than me!!!
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by AbuZola3(m): 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2010
Tell me i don't kakamagasa kuchu
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by donnie(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2010
The same pastor who like u put it, moved from church to church, has finally been labelled 'a former member of BLW'. What for?

For page ranking or what?

The names of Christ Embassy & Pastor Chris have now become tools that you use when you like for selfish gains abi?

The wages of sin is death. There is a payment for what you are doing.

You better REPENT!
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by niceguy10: 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2010
Donnie, why are you saying all this? Do you have any Link to the story?
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by niceguy10: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2010
You people are always against the men of God, please do let satan to use you.
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by manmustwac(m): 12:05am On Jan 26, 2010
nice-guy10:

You people are always against the men of God, please do let satan to use you.
You call Pastor G O who spends 4 billion naira of the congretations money on his own private jet a man of god or Pastor Ashimolowo who spent ₤200'000 pounds of his congretation's money on his own birthday men of god. Don't u know that the main reason why pastors are opening churches nowadays is for business reason only.
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by donnie(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2010
Some of these preachers you are refering to started preaching before you were born. They were chritians at a time when followers of Jesus were seen as having lost it. The ministry then didnt seem so 'attractive' as it were. So mind your mouth.

If you hav been duped by some preacher down your street, why blame it on the few who have been proven to be sent and empowered of God?
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by muhsin(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2010
hmm. . . shocked
Re: Pastor Wanted For Theft by Abuzola1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2010
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Dark Energy/matter And The Ever Expanding Universe! / King James Version And Other Versions (true Christians Be At Alart) / Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.