Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. (1234 Views)

Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. / Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2012
The man with the name Bahuleya Sampat on facebook is a scammer beware. This man, who calls himself a spiritual Wiccan High Priest, sent friend requests to me and some of my friends some months back and we accepted his requests not knowing is on facebook to scam people. If you go to his profile, you'll see some people posing with foreign and nigeria currencies that this man make them become rich. If you're a greedy person, you'll be lured to contact him and he'll definitely scam you of your hard earned money. These people posing with money's profiles are opened by this man to make you believe that he's real. He scammed some of my friends who thought he was real last month. You can find him on facebook with this name: BAHULEYA SAMPAT and you will see what I'm saying. If you have any question,post it here.
Re: Don't Be Scammed By Bahuleya Sampat: He's Scammed Many People On Facebook. by BRIGHTMEZII: 10:40am On May 21, 2013
i thought that he is real, so were do i get the original one?

(1) (Reply)

The Allu Event. / Message From Lord To The Leadership Class Of Nigeria / Will Be Buried In The Type Of Casket Used For Michael Jackson- Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.