Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Who Owes A Hotel For 6 Months?- Toyin Lawani's Babydaddy Reacts To Arrest News - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Owes A Hotel For 6 Months?- Toyin Lawani's Babydaddy Reacts To Arrest News (604 Views)

For Breaking Dammy Krane's Arrest News, Davido Hypeman Spesh Threatens Instablog / Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan / Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owes A Hotel For 6 Months?- Toyin Lawani's Babydaddy Reacts To Arrest News by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 06, 2017
Toyin Lawani's baby daddy, Lord Trigg, has labelled as lies reports that he was arrested over unpaid 6 months hotel bills.

In a rant he shared hours after photos of him sitting barefooted at the Jakande police station, Lekki, Lagos went viral, the 25 year old father of one also asked Nigerians to stop involving his son's mother, Toyin Lawani, in every 'damn' thing he does.

Lord Trig had yesterday been arrested after he and three friends resided at the Golden Bird Hotel in Lagos for 6 months without paying any bill.

After much persuasion to pay up by the hotel's owner and they refused, police was called in to arrest Lord Trig & his friends. Photos later went viral of him at the police station.

After his release yesterday, Lord Trig took to his Instagram page to refute claims about his arrest saying he had been chilling at his crib.

His statement below:

I KNOW HOW MUCH Y'ALL WAITING ON ME TO TALK ABOUT THIS BUT I AINT GONE SAY A WORD AND PLEASE Y'ALL STOP INVOLVING MY SON'S MOTHER IN EVERY DAMN THING.

THATS SO DISRESPECTFUL. COMMON. IF YOU WANT TO LIE OR TALK ABOUT ME PLEASE TALK ABOUT ME AND LEAVE THAT POOR SOUL OUTTA IT OR MY SON. LET THOSE ANGELS BE.

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN NOW THOUGH A HOMMIE STILL YOUNG BUT I KNOW BETTER HOW TO HANDLE THINGS NOW.

ME BEFORE WOULD COME OUT AND TYPE ALOTTA SHI** BUT ME NOW WILL JUST KEEP CALM AND ENJOY MY WINE WHILE YALL DO A PROMO FOR ME. BECAUSE DEEP DOWN INSIDE YALL KNOW THE TRUTH .

YALL KNOW ALL STORIES ARE HUGE LIES BUT IMMA KEEP CALM AND ENJOY THIS DAY. MAKE MORE MUSIC AND ENJOY LIFE. I'M SO PROUD TO BE WHO I HAVE BECOME AND NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT .

I GOT AN AMAZING KID. TELL ME WHAT MORE CAN I ASK FOR? LOL. KEEP LYING. I LAUGHED OUT MY LUNGS WHEN I SAW THIS . BLOGGERS REALLY PHONIES THOUGH . LOL

New music in two full king days boy!! But wait who owes a hotel for 6 months though? That hotel stupid?

My enemies at work but they don't know its to my own fucking benefit.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/owes-hotel-6-months-thoughtoyin-lawanis-babydaddy.html

Re: Who Owes A Hotel For 6 Months?- Toyin Lawani's Babydaddy Reacts To Arrest News by gidi365: 6:02am On Jun 06, 2017
Who Owes A Hotel For 6 Months?- Toyin Lawani's Babydaddy Reacts To Arrest News)

http://www.gidi365.com/2017/06/owes-hotel-6-months-thoughtoyin-lawanis-babydaddy.html
Re: Who Owes A Hotel For 6 Months?- Toyin Lawani's Babydaddy Reacts To Arrest News by MonkeyNoFine: 6:03am On Jun 06, 2017
Fake life. Broke Baby Daddy.

1 Like

Re: Who Owes A Hotel For 6 Months?- Toyin Lawani's Babydaddy Reacts To Arrest News by goldbim(f): 6:30am On Jun 06, 2017
Is he an American artiste??even usher Raymond can still write clearly without all these ..immaa,gonna wanna stuff!who is he trying to impress?musician wey never blow is that one an artiste?he wants to add another collection of noise to his wonderful career that can't pay his bills..
Re: Who Owes A Hotel For 6 Months?- Toyin Lawani's Babydaddy Reacts To Arrest News by mroop(m): 6:52am On Jun 06, 2017
continue ur lies
Re: Who Owes A Hotel For 6 Months?- Toyin Lawani's Babydaddy Reacts To Arrest News by ShawttySoFyne(f): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2017
It doesn't change the fact that you're a sissy who depends on a woman to pay his bills
Re: Who Owes A Hotel For 6 Months?- Toyin Lawani's Babydaddy Reacts To Arrest News by Michellla(f): 9:35am On Jun 06, 2017
You are the most talked about baby daddy?
Dude go sit your unpopular ass somewhere grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Blasts Davido On Twitter / Runtown's Baby Mama Frustrated Over Post Baby Weight / Harrysong Mocks Kcee And E-money In New Song ''arabanko'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.