Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) (35376 Views)

More Pics Saraki Set To Be Impeached As PDP Senators Barred From Entering NASS / 2019: Saraki Set To Launch Presidential Bid / Atiku Tsunami: Saraki Set To Lead APC Senators To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by lordkit2: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2017
The Senate President Bukola Saraki and his wife, Mrs Toyin Saraki are set to give out their eldest daughter, Tosin,25, out in marriage.

Mrs Saraki, the founder of well being Africa Foundation, made the announcement on her social media page, adding that the family will not be releasing further details about the upcoming nuptial, "in respect of the couple-to-be's privacy."

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/06/senate-president-bukola-sarakis-eldest-daughter-tosin-set-to-wed/

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 06, 2017
She's not beautiful. Sorry for being so blunt but it's da truth

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by gede7744(f): 6:52am On Jun 06, 2017
she resembles her mum too much anyway congrat

6 Likes

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Jengem: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2017
If u see the way she spends on the boyfriend.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by MediumStout(m): 7:00am On Jun 06, 2017
Ugly spoilt brat.

Money miss road

Child of corruption

Oblong face

See her Head like cherry mango

Lips like a professional dick sucker

Only thing she has is corruption money, no manners, no brain. It sucks to be the child of a thief

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by bewla(m): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2017
I no hate u but tell your pop si not to hold Nigeria like hostage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by olukaygold(m): 7:05am On Jun 06, 2017
hmm...IBU owo
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Benjom(m): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2017
She looks so much like her mum.
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Victornezzar: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:
Ugly spoilt brat.
chai
kukuma kill her na
1 person is
UGLY
SPOILT
BRAT
Bro wer exactly is it paining u...or u don dey eye am since

15 Likes

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by MediumStout(m): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2017
Victornezzar:

chai
kukuma kill her na
1 person is
UGLY
SPOILT
BRAT
Bro wer exactly is it paining u...or u don dey eye am since

She's not beautiful. No beef intended

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Victornezzar: 7:37am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:

She's not beautiful. No beef intended
lol
y u con dey call am spoilt brat
or are u using d atrocities of her fada 2 judge her

5 Likes

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by airex(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2017
lofty900:
So who're you apologizing to? Matter fact who asked you if she's beautiful or not?

9 Likes

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by liftedhigh: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2017
Nice
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Wisdombankxz: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2017
Wetin concern me afterall the wedding is going to be strictly on invitation.
Congrats shaaaa.

Let me keep hustling and PUSHing.

Meanwhile I have an active 12.3k followers instagram page for sale.

Call/whatsapp 08084334575 for instant biz.

Plz. Scammers, I Dey beg Una, Kindly stay off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by joebeckz(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2017
Good for her. I won't crucify her for the sins of her father. Have a happy home.
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by robotix: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2017
lofty900:
beauty does not build a home but the heart does...

15 Likes

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by bakynes(m): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2017
Bukola Saraki the half Yoruba half Fulani Man.

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by bracket08: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2017
kiss
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by edogu(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2017
Na wao! No b only private jet go full this wedding but space rocket too. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2017
Fyn men no de marry fyn woman. why? n den no de born fyn daughters. why? wowor na opposite dem de do.
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2017
Tidini

1 Like

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by olukaygold(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2017
founding of AFRICA WELL BEING FOUNDATION for my foot,abeg how many destitution you don help?
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2017
Fyn men no de marry fyn woman. why? n den no de born fyn daughters. why? wowor na opposite dem de do. E.g basket mouth, a.y n elenu

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by LexngtonSteele: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2017
She isn't exactly a looker grin

BUT I could have volunteered & sacrificed myself as a honorable man grin

And gotten billions as compensation wink

14 Likes

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 8:11am On Jun 06, 2017
lofty900:
What has beauty got to do with anything

Btw.......

6 Likes

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2017
And i almost got her pregnant just last month.

This life sef.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2017
lofty900:
who needs your opinion?Dem beg u make u come marry her?and u can't even judge her beauty with an unclear picture#saynotobadbelle

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Originality007: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2017
lofty900:

lolz... u are just frustrated. Go get a life

4 Likes

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by sukkot: 8:13am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:
Ugly spoilt brat.

Money miss road

Child of corruption

Oblong face

See her Head like cherry mango

Lips like a professional dick sucker

Only thing she has is corruption money, no manners, no brain. It sucks to be the child of a thief
ggadayummm nigga whats really paining you na ? hunger ? grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos Are More Nigerian Than Everyone Yet We Are Treated Like Mumu - Peter Obi / Two Retired Generals Contradict Each Other On Buhari's Certificate / Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.