Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) (35396 Views)

More Pics Saraki Set To Be Impeached As PDP Senators Barred From Entering NASS / 2019: Saraki Set To Launch Presidential Bid / Atiku Tsunami: Saraki Set To Lead APC Senators To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by bizhop01: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2017
HER DAD IS HANDSOME & SHE IS UGLY
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2017
vickydevoka:
Fyn men no de marry fyn woman. why? n den no de born fyn daughters. why? wowor na opposite dem de do. E.g basket mouth, a.y n elenu
Haha indeed. Just imagine if she looked like her father's family e.g. Gbemisola Saraki. Now that's one fiine aunty.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by WhiskeyTangoFox: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:
Ugly spoilt brat.

Money miss road

Child of corruption

Oblong face

See her Head like cherry mango

Lips like a professional dick sucker

Only thing she has is corruption money, no manners, no brain. It sucks to be the child of a thief

Well, it's peeps like u dat will grow old with ur kori, and ur children will b abused and called names even when u dnt think u've done anything to for them to deserve such treatment. How can u b so insignificant to someone's life, yet show dis level of bitterness?

1 Like

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by ivolt: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2017
lofty900:
She's not beautiful. Sorry for being so blunt but it's da truth

This is why I don't pity men who complain of having
ill-mannered wives.
Enjoy your beauty while it lasts.
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Azam101: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2017
See her forehead like Zuma rock daughter of a thief!
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by bizhop01: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2017
pearly1:
who needs your opinion?Dem beg u make u come marry her?and u can't even judge her beauty with an unclear picture#saynotobadbelle

Not only unclear picture,if the girl had her bath or rub a powder befor the photo was taken, she could have been more pretty than this.
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by malton: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:
Ugly spoilt brat.

Money miss road

Child of corruption

Oblong face

Only thing she has is corruption money, no manners, no brain. It sucks to be the child of a thief

Do you know her personally?

If yes, did she break your heart?

If no, are you from Kwara?

If no, can you create a human being?

If no, then you are wrong to have typed all the above.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2017
ivolt:

This is why I don't pity men who complain of having
ill-mannered wives.
Enjoy your beauty while it lasts.
but it's good to marry beautiful woman.
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by MrHenshaw: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=lordkit2 post=57236037]The Senate President Bukola Saraki and his wife, Mrs Toyin Saraki are set to give out their eldest daughter, Tosin,25, out in marriage.

Mrs Saraki, the founder of well being Africa Foundation, made the announcement on her social media page, adding that the family will not be releasing further details about the upcoming nuptial, "in respect of the couple-to-be's privacy."

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/06/senate-president-bukola-sarakis-eldest-daughter-tosin-set-to-wed/

[/quote

l smell APC and PDP joint convention loading......................
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2017
bonifieldstun:
my oga dont be sorry jawe na the truth be dat , lol money miss road Omo worgly whalahi, upon all the millions see as she be like ouhunkopkopkop
money really miss road
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by bellotaofeek: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:
Ugly spoilt brat.

Money miss road

Child of corruption

Oblong face

Oga so if Saraki give you his daughter you go talk say she ugly ? Haba
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Gkemz: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2017
Wish I'm that lucky man to tap from the family's riches. This girl has nothing to worry about as the father has laid a very good foundation of riches for her and many generations to come. Politics sweet die but dey also kill die.
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

Talking to you is like talking to a goat

Na,wao oooooooo...youths are really bitter..clearly we can all see why the increase In Crimea .. It seems support just dey for the insult this lady is getting grin

I rest my Case.....however when you are bitter everything around you seems bad.take a deep breath,look deep within and do what makes u happy .

Not going to dignify further comments on this ...
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2017
BoboYekini:
Haha indeed. Just imagine if she looked like her father's family e.g. Gbemisola Saraki. Now that's one fiine aunty.

That woman clean forget..... Lovely lady
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 9:40am On Jun 06, 2017
lofty900:
but it's good to marry beautiful woman.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Obatosu grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by vecman22(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2017
nurshah:

And your pont is? All I c is envy and deep bitterness ualos loath and wish you had her I'll gotten wealth( am not denying saraki is a thief)However your public castigation on the lady is unwarranted.
Hlet me advise you,ignore who ever you feel bad and trust me they won't have a happy life but once you start taking fight into your hands,seriously speaking your life will get lower than them and it will seem as if you are being punished for being good whilst they blesses for being evil .....so allow her if all u say is true then don't bother your self however stop the public defamation of character

Na over sabi dey worry you...
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by emerged01(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2017
Jengem:
If u see the way she spends on the boyfriend.

Do you know her personally?
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2017
bonifieldstun:
I dey feel u whalahi

Feel am say wetin,guy? Abeg na so una hate saraki so?
Make una pack una self go N.A..
Haba just becasuw I say make una take easy una climb on top tree begin to dey throw stones at me ...
Why pour your anger at me ,direct at right people na .mhaba
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:
Ugly spoilt brat.

Money miss road

Child of corruption

Oblong face

Too much hate man
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2017
nurshah:

That woman clean forget..... Lovely lady
Absolutely.
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by udison(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:
Ugly spoilt brat.

Money miss road

Child of corruption

Oblong face

Ehehen...n she dont even know you
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by gidyambi(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2017
who God blessed no man curse........................

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2017
AuroraB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Obatosu grin cheesy
which one is obatosu again grin

1 Like

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Tobbylobba(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2017
lofty900:
She's not beautiful. Sorry for being so blunt but it's da truth

At first glance... I concur

1 Like

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by Etuagievin(m): 11:23am On Jun 06, 2017
U only saw one pix and concluded she is not beautiful. The greatest beauty is that of the heart, not facial that's transient. Let's leave shadows and talk substance .
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2017
lofty900:
which one is obatosu again grin
grin A naughty fellow grin

1 Like

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by TijaniAbu: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2017
olukaygold:
founding of AFRICA WELL BEING FOUNDATION for my foot,abeg how many destitution you don help?

Na destitution d mama say she dey find? Fake pastorian dullardeen.

Wedding of the year loading.
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by marv1: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2017
KAAIIIIII..... You get get BAD MOUTH. No be small................. One thing l know for sure is that Saraki has reached his final bus stop politically together with his right hand man Dino Melaye.
MediumStout:
Ugly spoilt brat.

Money miss road

Child of corruption

Oblong face

1 Like

Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
BoboYekini:
dat woman na goddess
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by sshalom(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
MediumStout:
Ugly spoilt brat.

Money miss road

Child of corruption

Oblong face

Haba!
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by fiona14: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
billions of naira to be spent lavishly on dis weddn now we will see d true colour of Mr saraki.
Re: Tosin Bukola Saraki Set To Wed (Photo) by tarano: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
I don't understand this kwara people sef. Are they not fulani. Why are they naming their children yarriba names. Tosin Bukola Gbemi... why not Hauwa, Asabe, Sanda...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) / Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration / Amachree: DSS Informed FG Of Pantami’s Extremist Views Before His Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.