Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Aisha Buhari Returns From The UK, Speaks About The President’s Health (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Returns From The UK, Speaks About The President’s Health (photos) (625 Views)

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France / Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Returns From The UK, Speaks About The President’s Health (photos) by Sirnonye: 7:27am On Jun 06, 2017
Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, this morning, returned from the United Kingdom, where she went to visit her husband, who is on medical leave in the British capital.

According to the first lady, president Buhari appreciates Nigerians over their constant prayers and said he would soon return to the country.
She posted a statement on her Instagram and Twitter pages saying; I thank Allah for my safe trip to U.K, where I visited President @muhammadubuhari He thanks Nigerians for their constant prayers for his health and steadfastness in the face of challenges .
He is soliciting for your continuous cooperation and support to the Ag. President @profosinbajo towards achieving the mandate of this administration as contained in our APC manifesto, so that we can build a very strong institution for a better future of our country Nigeria .
Thank you and God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Mrs. Buhari had on May 30 traveled to the UK to spend some time with the President.

source: http://www.techsvilla.com.ng/2017/06/aisha-buhari-returns-from-uk-talks.html

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From The UK, Speaks About The President’s Health (photos) by Histrings08(m): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From The UK, Speaks About The President’s Health (photos) by CIOSYLVA(m): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2017
I think the guy next to me is the one praying for buhari...
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From The UK, Speaks About The President’s Health (photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2017

I thought it was reported that she said he is healthy and coming back soon ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From The UK, Speaks About The President’s Health (photos) by Jabioro: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2017
I thought both of you would be back at the same time, so she just went there to easy herself ..
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From The UK, Speaks About The President’s Health (photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2017
[According to the first lady, president Buhari appreciates Nigerians over their constant prayers and said he would soon return to the country

I don't have time to pray for Buhari. I've got more pressing issues to attend to than a man whom has sworn to cling to a
Seat in a Vegetable state

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From The UK, Speaks About The President’s Health (photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2017
Se oko o je epo
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From The UK, Speaks About The President’s Health (photos) by sleazy5(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2017
Sirnonye:
Wife of the President, Aisha Buhari, this morning, returned from the United Kingdom, where she went to visit her husband, who is on medical leave in the British capital.

Medical leave be like....

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns From The UK, Speaks About The President’s Health (photos) by Mynd44: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2017

(1)

Igbos Begin Fleeing From North Following Quit Notice / 2016 Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) By Geopolitical Region / Osinbajo: The Church Must Ostracise Those Who Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.