Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,211 members, 7,846,019 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

"Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals (25267 Views)

Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham / FULL VIDEO: Alakada Reloaded -comedy Movie By Toyin Abraham / Toyin Aimahku's "Alakada Reloaded" Premieres In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by sod09(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2017
i smell lie abi 5 hundred grin grin grin
Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2017
kayceee6733:
Always at the hit... Try and be a winner with me and my source, try to grab yours now as we hit out the finals of these great tournament

just share free 10odd or 5...in fact we go vote you as moderator on top Nairaland...no b to come dey scam ppl

1 Like

Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2017
cheesy grin
Oya some1 post me Youtube or free download link
Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by buchai: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2017
south west politicians abi polithiefians dey don dey pack the money they give them to keep in the name of entertainment under one week 50 million, in this recession? the more we look the less we see.

2 Likes

Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by Azeeztaophic(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2017
huuuu for her to get 50m just like that, she must have spent much too. any thank God for her mine is coming.
Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2017
Keep bluffing to hype your movie.
Won't even watch the load of trash if it was playing right in my glasses.
Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by Damoche10: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2017
This lady called Toyin Abraham talks with two sides of her mouth. I don't believe her one bit!
Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by kingwill2050(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2017
I saw this movie yesterday, and I was disappointed. So overrated...... The storyline was just not connected..... They were just trying too much to make the audience laugh...... And there were empty seats everywhere in the cinema

1 Like

Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
So a yoruba movie can make this much

nice.
Rubbish. I see you trying to tribalise an innocent thread but just know most high grossing movies are the brainchildren of yorubas.

1 Like

Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by Lyoncrescent: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2017
kingwill2050:
I saw this movie yesterday, and I was disappointed. So overrated...... The storyline was just not connected..... They were just trying too much to make the audience laugh......

Interesting observation, the movie is like a collection of skits. Assuming movie ticket is 2000 naira , that means 25000 people have seen this movie all over Nigeria in one week. I think each cinema hall is about 250 seats. That's like 100 sold out screenings in one week all over Nigeria. Interesting. Anyways only 60 percent of the money is for her. I think the cinemas take 40 percent
Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2017
Henryyy:

Rubbish. I see you trying to tribalise an innocent thread but just know most high grossing movies are the brainchildren of yorubas.
Blaaaah blaah

2 Likes

Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by Victornezzar: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2017
davodyguy:
Nice one.

One of the reasons I like Yoruba people. Many of them are so detribalized. Let's see this

Igbo
Nedu OAP, Lilian Esoro,

Middle belt/ Niger Delta
Annie Idibia Ali Baba,
sorry please oo
wats d meaning of wat u just said if I may ask
Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Blaaaah blaah
Painment tongue But who cares? I even forgot to add that yoruba movies have 100% better storylines than most of the trash obtainable in nollywood. Now go fucck yourself.

3 Likes

Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:51am On Jun 06, 2017
Henryyy:

Am pained tongue But who cares? I even forgot to add that yoruba movies have 100% better storylines than most of the trash obtainable in nollywood. Now i'll go fucck myself.
yeah you should

1 Like

Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by AntiWailer: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
I have seen it 2wice.

I am not surprised by the value.
Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by bankable: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
please help a nairalander qualify for a chance to perform at glo concert jez click d link and like his video https://www.instagram.com/p/BUucRSdBjsa/
Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by Jadoskii(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
midehi2:
I hope they won't kidnap you, not everything you trash out undecided
davido wey sing 30 billion for d account nko......una go jux dey find reason run mouth lyk trump anuus. grin
Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by dahunsy(f): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Coughs**clears throat# Na so dem cast demselves small appendices to operate now....na to dey solicit for funds
Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by newoffer: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
You can lie for Africa
Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by belindar: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
You are running your mouth again.
Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by loomer: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
No forget say them dem pay tax sha
Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by topeorekoy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lyoncrescent:

Interesting observation, the movie is like a collection of skits. Assuming movie ticket is 2000 naira , that means 25000 people have seen this movie all over Nigeria in one week. I think each cinema hall is about 250 seats. That's like 100 sold out screenings in one week all over Nigeria. Interesting. Anyways only 60 percent of the money is for her. I think the cinemas take 40 percent

I have the movie too, it was sold out that people had to sit on the cinema stairs. I was lucky to get 2 tickets, the ticketer said he reserved two tickets for his friends and they never showed up.

Rating the movie,

Video quality- 8/10
Cast- 8/0
Story line- 5/10

So it depends on what you are looking out for.

As for me, I was really disappointed, so was my little cousin.

1 Like

Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by 1603yyyy: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
I just this lady #TOYINAIMAKU# she's always real
Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by goodwishes: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Story Line is ZERO, the story didn't correlate,they were trying too hard to make viewers laugh....I was disappointed cry Goodluck to her,at least she's making money.

1 Like

Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by babajeje123(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
sugarbelly:
WATCH THE 20 MINS TRAILER

Funny movie
Do you need to lie cos you want us to visit your blog?
Re: "Alakada Reloaded Made 50 Million In One Week"- Toyin Abraham Reveals by manikspears: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
i hope it is not propaganda sha,na so them dey talk till yawa gas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Biggie For Providing Housemates Condoms And Not Bible Or Quaran / Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series / Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.