Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B (25274 Views)

Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / BBNaija: Grace Bent Welcomes Jackie B Back Home Says "You Saved My Name" / BBNaija: Jackie B Reunites With Son, Mum Amid Tears (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by FishLaps: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2021
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ housemate, Jackie B, has disclosed she was in labour for four days.

Jackie made this known while discussing with JMK on Wednesday night.

According to the single mother, she was in labour from Friday to Monday before she gave birth to her son.

Recall Jackie B at the early days of the reality show disclosed that she got pregnant after having sex for the first time when she was 19.

Speaking to JMK, she said: “I was in labour for four days from Friday to Monday.

“The period of my pregnancy was simple but labour was difficult.”

Source; https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/18/bbnaija-i-was-in-labour-for-four-days-jackie-b/

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Twistlord: 7:02am On Aug 19, 2021
Hmmm Glory be to God, you are free now!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by PlayMaker14: 7:12am On Aug 19, 2021
A vast majority of Nigerians have been in hard and painful labour when some gang of Efulefu's decided to enthrone Major Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (RTD) 6yrs ago.

So my dear Jackie B, count your blessings.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by money121(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2021
Ehyaa sorry ma

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by dimmyj(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2021
Omo, count your blessings for real o

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by thorpido(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2021
Story.Which doctor is keeping you in labour for four days?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:12am On Aug 19, 2021
Omooooo
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Adaanna(f): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2021
thorpido post=104948469]Story.Which doctor is keeping you in labour for four days?

Is very possible sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Elostar: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2021
E
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by verybadmouth(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2021
To all mothers out there.

You're the best

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by pocohantas(f): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2021
thorpido:
Story.Which doctor is keeping you in labour for four days?

I was about to ask that. I bet her family members were camped by her bedside, kabashing for 4 days too. Since CS isn’t an option, she must deliver like the Hebrew women.

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Whiteshield: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2021
Big, fat lie. No medical doctor will allow a patient linger in labour for a day not to talk of 4 days.
Jackie B's mother is Senator Grace Bent, her father is retired General. So, she has access to topnotch medical care and not some Ewurejoba Medical Centre.
She is trying to draw sympathy from female viewers but this lie is senseless.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2021
According to the single mother, she was in labour from Friday to Monday before she gave birth to her son.
HALLELUYAH Somebody.
So Happy for safe delivery for you darling.
We know the feelings, Sisi Yewande and Madam Ngo of MANNA say so.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by hairybigdick: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2021
It takes a strong man to always respect women
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Thermodynamics(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2021
Who gives a F*CK ?
Stop posting BBN news here.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Dagger111(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2021
Who dey give all this Olosho belle sef? Hope una go find one 4 me as well.

Note: She will provide the kid's needs till d kid age 18. Then, i will take the kid back and marry her legally.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by falseprophet: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2021
grin
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by wunmi590(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by inoki247: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2021
Even Buhari Mama no take 4days abg allow us rest...

Unless na all diz people wey like Prayer water or Anointing oil.

ones e no wan balance again dem go don advice person say mak e reason C S...
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2021
Yea....possible ... my mom sed mine was 3 days till she had to opt for CS after all the pains
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by verybadmouth(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Who gives a F*CK ?
Stop commenting if you don't like it bra.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Tottenham: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by kingLebron: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2021
Twistlord:
Hmmm Glory be to God, you are free now!

Wetin be dis na grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by ttemmi(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2021
Z
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by kingLebron: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Who gives a F*CK ?

See this one. Na you build the site bah.
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Lamanii22(f): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2021
This is her own strategy

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by babyfaceafrica: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2021
Wetin concern us
Re: Bbnaija: I Was In Labour For Four Days – Jackie B by Akpuobi1: 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
E

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Ghanaian Movie (Heart Of Men) Is Been Banned In Ghana / Big Brother Naija 2019:- What To Expect From Contestants At This Year’s Show / Alec Baldwin Shooting: What You Should Know About "Prop Guns"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.