Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict (34056 Views)

Burnaboy Calls Nigerians On Twitter Jobless And Irresponsible / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Davido For N57million Child Support For His Alleged Chil / Bbnaija: Bisola Calls Nigerians Criticizing Big Brother Nigeria Show "Hypocrites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict by IYANGBALI: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Craze woman. You will surely go back
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict by 1603yyyy: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
She neva learn! Old fufu oh sorry old fool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict by thunderbabs: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
In Nigeria.. you are Guilty until proven Innocent.. guess who proves you innocent - YOU. now why do we see ourselves as intelligent tongue

Tell me somtin oo, wetin she con dey do for prison for over 70 days na, she dey help d female warders??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict by holluphemydavid(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
She will still go back Dere soon
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict by hatchy(f): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Just less than 24 hours out of the dungeon, you have taken that stuff again,why?

Kemi!

Kemi!!

Kemi!!!

How many times did i call you,tiri abi?
This time around you will be sent to Kuje to replace the Onukuje who is on temporary freedom bail.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
The same illiterates she wants to donate to her on Instagram shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict by emi14: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
zarakay:
Madam KOO no day tire cheesy
She has started running her mouth

She is not running any mouth as you wrote but defending her integrity. Detention is not automatic conviction. After all Obasanjo was detained yet he can't be address ad ex-convict.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict by anisky01(f): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
This is serious
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict by Ajeyo(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Who did not know she is not okay upstairs.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
vayne:
she is right,same goes to those sudanese abobakus calling Nnamdi kanu terrorist,he wasn't/hasn't been convicted by any court of terrorist acts,YET!
You made a sensible comment to get deserved likes and then modified it to say something stüpid. See your life! Just negodu your purposeless life! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict by vayne(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
MisterLomantic:
You made a sensible comment to get deserved likes and then modified it to say something stüpid. See your life! Just negodu your purposeless life! grin grin grin
Nope,I wanted it to get to FP first before modifying....besides the likes was just over 40 before I modified tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict by TheVictorious(m): 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Did anybody notice that she bolded the "YET"? She actually expects to be convicted!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
vayne:

Nope,I wanted it to get to FP first before modifying....besides the likes was just over 40 before I modified tongue
Chai. You even replied, Nairaland is now crawling with kids with their milk teeth. That was a type of comment one reads and not reply. Tribalism is dying on Nairaland, stop igniting sh¡t.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict by vayne(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Chai. You even replied, Nairaland is now crawling with kids with their milk teeth. That was a type of comment one reads and not reply. Tribalism is dying on Nairaland, stop igniting sh¡t.
ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict by yabatown: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
carzola:
She should take her
Pusssy to the dry cleaners
First...

81days of filth
No shaving..
To imagine she was
Wearing one panties
For 81days. Gross af.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict by mostsimpliest(m): 4:47am On Jun 07, 2017
seuncyrus:

No offence bro , but is this your default setting ?

ahhh....eleyi gidigan....ah no undstnd dis yha Nigerian police question
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict by mostsimpliest(m): 4:50am On Jun 07, 2017
MisterLomantic:
Stop tribalism. No more war.

so nah mie n hu dey fyt war before?......see mie see Nigerian Malala oooh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict by seuncyrus(m): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2017
mostsimpliest:

ahhh....eleyi gidigan....ah no undstnd dis yha Nigerian police question

so u sabi type for Yoruba and you still dey call Afonja Afonja
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Nigerians Illiterates For Referring To Her As An Ex-Convict by mostsimpliest(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2017
seuncyrus:

so u sabi type for Yoruba and you still dey call Afonja Afonja

so ma no talk my mind again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / Spotted: Patience Ozokwor & Mercy Aigbe Waiting To Vote After Accreditation / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Dying Slowly, I Have Suicidal Thoughts Daily"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.