Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Help Am In Pains - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Am In Pains (484 Views)

My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Am In Pains by TipsterK(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2017
I woke up 3 days back with severe stomach ache and malaria which I immediately bought drugs n treated... that same night I went to the toilet and while washing up I felt a sharp excruciating pain in my anus ..up till now its as if I have boil or something there as d pain is increasing pls experts in the house what could be the cause cos I swear I don't have a dime to go to the hospital for test or diagnosis
Re: Help Am In Pains by subtlemee(f): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2017
Please borrow money and head to the hospital before you'll regret it later,you can't get help here because you need to be tested,examined physically and internally to ascertain what's causing the pains before you can be managed
Re: Help Am In Pains by 4reala(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2017
you just need to look for money and go to the hospital, before it degenerates into something else

(1) (Reply)

Caroline Weight Loss Transformation Story!!! / Too Much Sugar Can Make You Barren / Top 5 Reasons Why You Will Look Older Than Your Real Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.