Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) (29544 Views)

Presidential Pardon: Ambrose Alli's Family Reacts / Bonny Island: Nigeria's Most Organised Island With Amazing Scenery / SAD News!truck Loaded With Granite,kills 3 People In Ogun (see Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by NotGej: 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
generaluthman:
Up Ambode

For ? if Ambode wants to be upped he should do the needful and nit some stop gap work.

quit supporting mediocrity!

and besides, isn't that what he was elected to do?

shame on you!
Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by free2ryhme: 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Codyt:
It seems Gov. Ambode favors residents on the island more than those on mainland..... Just thinking aloud though lipsrsealed

the flyover at abule-egba was it on the island undecided
Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Keneking:
Is this all LASG can do?

Mumu that's called temporary measures, may be it's not yet on the list of projects to be done yet as its one step at a time.

Moreover I just came back from one of your red soil state chai I petty the future of biafra if they truly and eventually get independence
Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by Tualem: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
cybriz82:

Ur 10yrs salarys cnt rent a shop there.
My chest.. Ewoo.. I felt that..
Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by Ajibel(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
If you want the LASG to do a good job in that area, please get ready for demolition. See how close the stalls are to the road. Where would the drainage and street lights be?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Keneking:
Is this all LASG can do?
Stop tribalism. No more war.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by arushiuga(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lagos is a very depressing city. The rat smell the traffic the bad roads. Anybody who says eko ni baje dosent know what spoils really means. Lagos stinks like a decomposing rat in the bathroom. Anybody who quotes me negatively is an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by mdshukurami: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
una try
Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by AZeD1(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
I officially give up.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by omooba969(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2017

Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Some of the money they hopelessly spent celebrating lagos @50, would have provided a long term solution....
Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lagos Island Awon temi po, lafiaji red and white lawon temi wo!!!
Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by oyolajuwon(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Is this all LASG can do?
U did not read d ryt up I guesscos if u do,u will see where it is mentioned, a temporary measure during rainy season,which means when it is over,it will b reconstructed.
Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by Jungleluv5: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Keneking:
Is this all LASG can do?
wetin ur own government in ur state don do.
Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by Codyt(m): 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
free2ryhme:

the flyover at abule-egba was it on the island undecided
The bad roads at ikorodu and its LGA, is it on the island?

Quick to attack undecided. Was actually speaking about roads in particular.

Like I said...*thinking aloud*
Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by pepperdem001(m): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
[color=#000000][/color cheesy] cheesy elwho will do it b4
Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by goodlifehyd(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
buchilino:

I THINK HIS RIGHT WITH DAT QUESTION. WITH D KIND OF REVENUE(I STAND TO BE CORRECTED), LASG GENERATES DIS KIND OF ROADS SHOULDNT BE EXISTING.
read the content of the post and you will see it was done by local government and not state government. #shalom
Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by buchilino(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
goodlifehyd:
read the content of the post and you will see it was done by local government and not state government. #shalom

I STILL THINK DEY CAN DO A BETA JOB DAN DIS
Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by free2ryhme: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Codyt:

The bad roads at ikorodu and its LGA, is it on the island?

Quick to attack undecided. Was actually speaking about roads in particular.

Like I said...*thinking aloud*

is the flyover not a road ? why do you think the word flyover was used and not bridge

there are also bad roads on the island too
Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by Snowpikin: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nigga44:
Is this the Lagos I've been hearing about??

#spits

A nigerian that has not been to lagos before, is that one a Nigerian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by CaptainFM1: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
buchilino:

I THINK HIS RIGHT WITH DAT QUESTION. WITH D KIND OF REVENUE(I STAND TO BE CORRECTED), LASG GENERATES DIS KIND OF ROADS SHOULDNT BE EXISTING.

Even if the Government resurface all the roads in Lagos or the entire Nigeria will you stop throwing rubbish and dirts on the roads? Will you fix that wobbling tyre you are managing?
Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by buchilino(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
CaptainFM1:

Even if the Government resurface all the roads in Lagos or the entire Nigeria will you stop throwing rubbish and dirts on the roads? Will you fix that wobbling tyre you are managing?

TRYING TO JUSTIFY INCOMPETENCE IS WAT IS KEEPING NIGERIA FROM DEVELOPING. IF WE AS A PPLE DEMAND 4 D BEST, WE WOULDNT BE WHERE WE R NOW
Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by CaptainFM1: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Snowpikin:

A nigerian that has not been to lagos before, is that one a Nigerian?

You are funny and right! Do you know that many people from other state actually confuse Lagos with European states whenever they watch Nigerian movies? Many have actually not seen a bridge or skyscraper in real world other than in Nollywood!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by CaptainFM1: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
buchilino:

I STILL THINK DEY CAN DO A BETA JOB DAN DIS

Have they stopped "Doing"?
Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by CaptainFM1: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
buchilino:

TRYING TO JUSTIFY INCOMPETENCE IS WAT IS KEEPING NIGERIA FROM DEVELOPING. IF WE AS A PPLE DEMAND 4 D BEST, WE WOULDNT BE WHERE WE R NOW

Have you paid your own tax? How about your next door neighbour? What is the percentage tax compliance of this particular location? Govt don't just dip hands in resources from other location for another location. Well only federal govt. erred on that!
Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by buchilino(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
CaptainFM1:

Have you paid your own tax? How about your next door neighbour? What is the percentage tax compliance of this particular location? Govt don't just dip hands in resources from other location for another location. Well only federal govt. erred on that!

IF I TELL U D NUMBER OF TAXES I HAVE BEEN PAYING 4 MORE DAN 7 YEARS NOW, U FEEL SORRY 4 ME. HEALTH TAX, HOUSING TAX, PENSION TAX ETC. D LIST IS ALMOST ENDLESS. SO PLEASE DONT TELL ME ABOUT TAX COS EVEN B4 I RECEIVE MY SALARY ALL DIS TAXES R DEDUCTED FROM IT. IF GOVT WANTS 2 GENERATE MORE REVENUE, DEY CAN DO IT. I WORK WITH GOVT SO I NO WAT AM SAYING.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Fills Alli Street, Lagos Island With Granite (photos) by Codyt(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
free2ryhme:

is the flyover not a road ? why do you think the word flyover was used and not bridge

there are also bad roads on the island too
You can deviate all you want jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari / APC, PDP Senators-elect Clash Over Voting Pattern / Ibrahim Obanikoro To CBN: Close Domiciliary Accounts For 12 Months To Save Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.