Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons (23815 Views)

RCCG Pastor Stabbed To Death In Rivers State During Vigil / Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic) / Lady Rescued Near A Bush After Being ''Dumped'' By Unknown Persons. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by lordkit2: 10:45am On Jun 06, 2017
56 year old pastor Ibukun Adeyinka of the Christ Apostolic Church, Sanctuary of Blessing, in the IjuIshaga area of Lagos State, was stabbed to death by some unknown persons at the church premises on May 30th. The deceased lived with his wife and children inside the church premises.

On the day of the incident, he was sleeping with his family when suddenly they heard a noise inside their apartment.

He woke up to find out what the sound was about but couldn't see well as there was power outage. Suddenly he started to shout Jesus as he stabbed him in the chest. The person who stabbed him then fled the house.

The pastor was rushed to a private hospital and then referred to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja where he passed on. Meanwhile the Lagos state police command has launched an investigation into the matter.

The attackers of the pastor did not steal any item from his house neither did they say anything afterthey stabbed him. For now, no one knows whether they were armed robbers nor assassins. His church members and friends have taken to social media to pay tribute to him.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/06/photos-56-year-old-pastor-stabbed-to-death-by-unknown-persons-in-lagos/

1 Share

Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by GR8ST(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2017
Nawao .... Lemme just say there is more to this story. Before somebody would take that bold step there must be something that caused him to.... if only FTC dy fetch cash

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by BabaRamota1980: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2017
May his soul rest in peace!

3 Likes

Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by free2ryhme: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
na wa ooo
Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
May his Soul RIP!

OMG!!! I Jex Cant Believe my eyes........ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nicki Minaj Bares takes off Top, strips nekked in This le*ked Video >>> "http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/06/video-nicki-minaj-exposes-bare-boobs-18
Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
The love of money is the root of all evil...
Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by 1miccza: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
That looks like a set up if you ask me
Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Too much killings in this country now,what's happening?Evil and Wickedness everywhere . No value for life again

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by gede7744(f): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
he looked like a real man of God. no problem if you are resting in the Lord at least you are free from the problems of this life

7 Likes

Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by vicoloni(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Very sad
Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by skullzflex(m): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
It's well
Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by SalamRushdie: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
He looked pious

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by adontcare(f): 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Church this days sef. Some people have turned position in church as d ultimate. May his soul rest in d house of God. The killer should live long and grow horn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Rip to the dead God of Joseph ayo babalola wil surely reward u in heaven so sad cry cry

2 Likes

Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by etinanguy(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2017
This one weak man pikin

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by ivolt: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
gede7744:
he looked like a real man of God. no problem if you are resting in the Lord at least you are free from the problems of this life

How about you join him to rest in the lord ?

RIP to the dead, I hope the murderers are caught soon.
Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by etinanguy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
kcyuo123:
Always at the hit... Try and be a winner with me and my source, try to grab yours now as we hit out the finals of these great tournament
Mumu scammer nobody cares .
Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by etinanguy(m): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
thankgod000:
we won yesterday game subscribe for today 70 odd game

Mumu scammer if u like open five new accounts today, nobody cares.

8 Likes

Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by nothingspoil70: 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
And the weapon fashioned against him prospered

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by gede7744(f): 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=ivolt post=57246638]
How about you join him to rest in the lord ?
RIP to the dead, I hope the murderers are caught soon.[/quo

it is your turn to go. am not in hurry like you

1 Like

Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by pythonkid(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
bb
Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by ivolt: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
gede7744:
it is your turn to go. am not in hurry like you

Put your money where your mouth is,
can this world full of problems be compared to resting with the lord ?
Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by darocha1: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Even men of God ain't spared from the wrath of the evil ones.
No wonder some pastor go extra length to ensure security.
CaC pastors are powerful in fighting the spiritual, he never saw this coming.
Sun re bAba
Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by Nickymezor(f): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
Rest in peace to him...
Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by Tecno66: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Today's wickedness makes Sodom and Gomorah childs play. People are so wicked. The life of man no longer means anything to them. Even God comfirms that the heart of man is desperately wicked. Demons in human flesh everywhere. God promised to visit the iniquities of the parents to the children to the 3rd & 4th generations. When their grand children will begin to pay for all these lawlessness, it is the same pastors they will be running to. Whatsover a man sows is what he will reap.
lordkit2:
56 year old pastor Ibukun Adeyinka of the Christ Apostolic Church, Sanctuary of Blessing, in the IjuIshaga area of Lagos State, was stabbed to death by some unknown persons at the church premises on May 30th. The deceased lived with his wife and children inside the church premises.

On the day of the incident, he was sleeping with his family when suddenly they heard a noise inside their apartment.

He woke up to find out what the sound was about but couldn't see well as there was power outage. Suddenly he started to shout Jesus as he stabbed him in the chest. The person who stabbed him then fled the house.

The pastor was rushed to a private hospital and then referred to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja where he passed on. Meanwhile the Lagos state police command has launched an investigation into the matter.

The attackers of the pastor did not steal any item from his house neither did they say anything afterthey stabbed him. For now, no one knows whether they were armed robbers nor assassins. His church members and friends have taken to social media to pay tribute to him.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/06/photos-56-year-old-pastor-stabbed-to-death-by-unknown-persons-in-lagos/
Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by Rayd502(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
I woke up early one morning to discover the jean pants I wore the day before in my living room ransacked,l subsequently discovered the my backyard door was left ajar.

I realised an intruder must have sneaked into my house at night,luckily my fones and wallet was safe under my pillow and for some reasons I slept the sleep of the dead that night.I wonder wat would have happened if I have confronted the thief.We shld always be security concious and never take anything for granted.Ensure your doors are securely locked at night.

What a painful death.May his soul rest in peace.
Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by 1Rebel: 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Life expectancy in nigeria is very low and it WILL get lower. Leave while you can, leave while you're still breathing.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: CAC Pastor Stabbed To Death In Lagos By Unknown Persons by kingthreatz: 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
The stabber and the sender will face the wrath of God

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herbalist Defrauds Money-seeking Lagos Banker Of N2.5m (photo) / Confusion As Man Dies In Car During Good Friday Service / Labourer survives herdsmen attack in Anambra school

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.