Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu (39454 Views)

FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' / President Buhari Arrives Niger For ECOWAS Meeting / Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Meeting In Niamey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by CaptainFM1: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
fineboynl:
what about killing the IBO's in Lagos and other part of the country

Ofcourse I will condemn any unjust killing anywhere in the world. I don't know what u're driving at!

Yoruba's and Hausa's are being killed elsewhere too.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by cyrilamx(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
What has a pastor got to do with the Jews who even rejected Christ if we are to go by d warp reasoning of FFK? Where was he when Gej became first Nigerian executive president to attend OIC meeting?
vantage001:

A pastor for that matter.
No spine, no will, no guts.
And some people from his terrain still believe this guy with zero courage will revolutionize this country.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by hitleraldof(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kathmandu:
osibanjo and eye service
why are we attacking the Nigerian government na....they are yet to release any official statement saying that they boycotted the meeting... let's give them the benefit of doubt
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by schwarzkopf(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
KratosCorp:
Calling Isreal a "criminal state" is highly offensive and disrespectful. I pray you don't learn your leasson the hard way.

Israel is a criminal state, fuckkk you and those kid murdering apartheid head nodding Jews. Waiting for the shhhhitty rot of your toothless God.

1 Like

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by cyrilamx(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=vantage001 post=57248071]
Isreal is the greatest nation in the middle-east. FAR FAR greater than saudi-arabia.
There is no reason why a nation that likes itself will not want to ally with Isreal and get the best available- from agriculture, to tech to education.
The only reason is religion. And the truth of it all is that a significant portion of Nigerians are not all loyal to the islamo-enabled judeo-phobia..
So why is Buhari and his spineless VP boycotting and speaking for the rest of us?
[/quoteWhat has a pastor got to do with the Jews who even rejected Christ if we are to go by d warp reasoning of FFK? Where was he when Gej became first Nigerian executive president to attend OIC meeting?
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by mmsen: 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Fx55:
Are you for real? I have every reason to believe you're a Muslim from Northern Nigeria masquerading as something else. They're the ones capable of telling such blatant lies.

This is revisionism at its crudest form... Smh.

What revisionism?

Which part of what I've said is wrong?

European Jews make up the largest block of people taking advantage of the Aliyah doctrine.

The Israelis themselves have admitted that they escalated the six day war so as to take more Palestinian territory, land that they had previously agreed to leave to the Palestinians and yet here you are defending them.

How has Zionism helped you?

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by mmsen: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Fx55:
Palestinians want a state of their own devoid of Israeli presence and interference, Biafrans want their own independent state and desire to be free from the shackles of Nigeria.

What differs?

People in here were drawing comparisons between Israelis and Biafrans, not Palestinians.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by nduchucks: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
Our government has every right and duty to express their displeasure resulting to the unfair, if not immoral treatment of the Palestinians.

Make no mistake about it, the likes of Netenyahu do not represent the Jews of old. Theses ones, I'm sorry to say, are heartless murderers.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by plaetton: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
gberra:
STFU & Gerrarahia nutjob!..Who's not aware of your crackass vituperations on Isreal/Palestinian conflict. I guess Palestinians are saintly notwithstanding Isreal's complicity.
Gambian ousted president Yayah Jameh committed one of the most dehumanizing crimes against humanity in modern history. I guess we must hold Isreal responsible too.

Dumbos everywhere forming I sabi... Radarada!

- Burn Yourself

Dumbo, let me rephrase my position in kindergarten language for you.

Africans, as a people who have been historically enslaved, oppressed and dehumanized, and still currently suffering from the traumas of those ages, we should not be the people fraternizing and hobnobbing with modern states or their leaders , any state, with institutionalized racism and oppression of any other race , tribe or people.

Simple enough for you ?
If you have a hard time comprehending this simple position, then you may have personal learning dissabilities that go way beyond this issue.

1 Like

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by KratosCorp: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
cyrilamx:
undecided

Sstop the lie:

This meeting took place... 2013. The Egyptian president then... [was] morsi and he has since be displaced. The 12th OIC meeting took place in febuary 2013 ... And besides gej did not even attend the meeting at all ,he only stopped to discuss with morsi about security events then and left immediately. These apc paid posters are gradually losing the...

Yes, and even though the Jews rejected the Saviour Jesus, the Christians still know and appreciste the fact that both Jesus and Paul were Jews. Thus Jews are the roots of Christianity. Plus, millions of both Jews and Christians expect the coming of THE SAME MESSIAH.

So FFK knows precisely what he's talking about.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Exciton(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
vantage001:

But you will never have the unity. It will not happen in a million years, because you are a nation where illiterates dictate your national direction.
Why would the president boycott an Isreali meeting because of far-away Palestine? An illiterate government is what it is.
You are just wasting your time and your future trying to patch Nigeria up.

Don't mind these guys. They don't seem to understand.

We are a small and weak nation, we don't need to get involved in picking sides (Arab league vs Israel, Saudi vs Iran, etc) and making enemies when we need not. We should only look to work with ALL of them to gain their knowledge, skills, etc.

It's only when our nation has amassed wealth and power that we can pick sides.

But since we are being led by an illiterate religious bigot assisted by a pastor with no guts, we'll suffer the consequences.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by gberra: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
plaetton:

[s]Dumbo, let me rephrase my position in kindergarten language for you[/s].

Africans, as a people who have been historically enslaved, oppressed and dehumanized, and still currently suffering from the traumas of those ages, we should not be the people fraternizing and hobnobbing with modern states or their leaders , any state, with institutionalized racism and oppression of any other race , tribe or people.

Simple enough for you ?
If you have a hard time comprehending this simple position, then you may have personal learning dissabilities that go way beyond this issue.
I am grateful that you were able to justify the fact that you're just as daft.
I wouldn't have been irked if you were this a little sensible speaking in general terms unlike your initial comment that I struck out where you specifically alleged Israel as being the "worst."
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Lakaye: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
What the hell this guy is saying? Is he in Bermuda when Netanyahu was insulting, castigating Nigerians as no fit to exist. I can blame those giving FFK free publicity. It is time to put in the cooler.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Eluwilussit(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
sukkot:
I hear ya Chief. Its the part of the world I am in. its boring as heck. Nothing you do here will brighten your day. The weather is grey and its colder than a muhfuka lmao. but ermm yeah we shall see though. you going to the gym ? thats wassup. gotta get that cardio in tip top shape cheesy

Is it colder than Russia and Canada? grin. Let the sun shine from ur heart. It will brighten ur day. grin
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Lakaye: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
What the hell this guy is saying? Is he in Bermuda when Netanyahu was insulting, castigating Nigerians as no fit to exist. I can blame those giving FFK free publicity. It is time to put him in the cooler.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Guyman02: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
When Igbos call Yorubas lily-levered many dont know why. Imagine how an Ag. president of Nigeria boycotted ECOWAS (which we helped in establishing) summit because Israeli PM was coming to address the Heads of State because he wants to be in the good books of the cabals. Israel has achieved a lot in terms of Agriculture which we can learn from but he bungled that opportunity.
A new leader was elected and we were not there and you say all is well with this country

1 Like

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by dopeboi142: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Place a ban on comments regarding tribe, ethnicity and religion on the internet and FFK would die of boredom and lack of public attention in days.

What has not attending an ECOWAS meeting got to do with religion? Did he think of this when Buhari spoke with Trump, a pathological Muslim hater, on the phone? Did he say this when Christian clerics met Buhari and had lunch with him in Aso Rock? Did he say this when Buhari sits at a meeting with presidents who are Christians in attendance?

Ffk keeps trudging along this path because he understands how gullible those who constitute his fan base are. He knows there's no better way to keep them under his spell than propagating religious hate messages. Are the authorities going to keep sacrificing our national security on the alter of freedom of speech?

In conclusion, who says Natanyahu is a Christian by the way?

This guy ffk is indeed a dangerous mad man.
thank you for this comment ....You just spoke the truth here....I dont know how grown ups would be drawing conclusions from unrealistic things like religion and politics .......sadly more than 70 percent of Nigerians are political illiterates any thing that doesn't suit their religion is considered a crime ....imagine people taking this like it's a personal vendetta...politics is business and business is politics....please don't add religion or tribal sentiments here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by reiddecuti: 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
OK ohh, just watching the action film ....
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by POTUT(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Place a ban on comments regarding tribe, ethnicity and religion on the internet and FFK would die of boredom and lack of public attention in days.

What has not attending an ECOWAS meeting got to do with religion? Did he think of this when Buhari spoke with Trump, a pathological Muslim hater, on the phone? Did he say this when Christian clerics met Buhari and had lunch with him in Aso Rock? Did he say this when Buhari sits at a meeting with presidents who are Christians in attendance?

Ffk keeps trudging along this path because he understands how gullible those who constitute his fan base are. He knows there's no better way to keep them under his spell than propagating religious hate messages. Are the authorities going to keep sacrificing our national security on the alter of freedom of speech?

In conclusion, who says Natanyahu is a Christian by the way?

You've got some things wrong. Netanyahu is a Jew...Christianity is based on Judaism. The two are, for the most part, on one side while Islam is on the other side. Jews and Christians aren't going around terrorizing people or forcing them to accept Judaism or Christianity, unlike Islam.
Netanyahu and Israel represent Judo-Christian values, which the Muslims despise to death.
FFK is only pointing out the symbolic meanings here. It is not a hate message.

I have my reservations about FFK, but I always read what people write. It gives me a backdoor to their mind.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Guyman02: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
KahlDrogo:

What has not attending an ECOWAS meeting got to do with religion?

Shatap there and stop the pretense. We all know why the VP boycotted the ECOWAS Summit
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
mmsen:

That's where we disagree.

Whenever you have people calling themselves 'the chosen people' or telling their members that they will go to a mythical heaven, not because they treat other human beings better but because they have swallowed the right lie, then you will end up with animosity and chaos.

I think you are missing the point. If you read the Bible you would agree with me that the foundation of the teaching of Jesus Christ is to Love your neighbor as yourself and never to condemn or judge any as those are not within your responsibility as a human. But like everything else, human as misused the teachings and as abused the underlying teaching of both the Koran and Bible as a means of suppressing their fellow human: either as a means of treating woman as underdogs or as a means of claiming superiority over their fellow human as a way of either claiming false sense of importance or seeking validation from the wider society in which they are part of.

I stand in my assertion that if human had followed the teaching of their various religions that focus on fairness, love and genuine concern about the well being of your fellow man, this world would have been a better place.

About animosity and chaos I do not think that this a direct result of "swallowing religious lie", I think that some people are bad no matter their religion inclination (as a result of circumstances, this is topic for another discussion) and that religion in most cases provide them justifications for their actions. Take for instance, in some countries in the west most of them are atheist in spite of that some of them are genuinely good people while some of them are likewise shitty. In this case they have no religion upbringings or had "swallowed" any religious lie. But that does not stop them from being dick-heads as well as those dick-heads with religious believes.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by reiddecuti: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
vantage001:

A pastor for that matter.
No spine, no will, no guts.
And some people from his terrain still believe this guy with zero courage will revolutionize this country.

ZERO, quote me anywhere. Once PMB is out of the picture, this man Osibanjo can't raise a dust. He'll be worse than Jonathan.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by chngebeginwthme: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Toothless Nigeria govt boycotting ECOWAS meeting with a great Nation like Israel is more like a joke

LOL what has jewish have to do with with christian, I sweat FFK has realy gone mad..

1 Like

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by schwarzkopf(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
KratosCorp:

Sstop the lie:

Yes, and even though the Jews rejected the Saviour Jesus, the Christians still know and appreciste the fact that both Jesus and Paul were Jews. Thus Jews are the roots of Christianity. Plus, millions of both Jews and Christians expect the coming of THE SAME MESSIAH.

So FFK knows precisely what he's talking about.

Y'all Nigerian Christian are the most r3tarded dumbo on planet earth. I have been to the occupied territory on a research duties with a German lady. Funny enough how y'all f00ls don't know they prosecuting Muslims and Christians alike. Go and read about the control and occasional closure of the church of nativity by the Zionist. You are just dumb like that, why don't you just exchange your useless brain for a cool soda drink.

3 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by dopeboi142: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
mmsen:

Speak rationally or don't speak at all.
good one...some of them like playing the God card...as if they're the only ones who beleive in God.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by schwarzkopf(m): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
POTUT:

You've got some things wrong. Netanyahu is a Jew...Christianity is based on Judaism. The two are, for the most part, on one side while Islam is on the other side. Jews and Christians aren't going around terrorizing people or forcing them to accept Judaism or Christianity, unlike Islam.
Netanyahu and Israel represent Judo-Christian values, which the Muslims despise to death.
FFK is only pointing out the symbolic meanings here. It is not a hate message.

I have my reservations about FFK, but I always read what people write. It gives me a backdoor to their mind.

Illiteracy at it best... The abortion clinic bomber confess to which faith?? Joseph Kony, Anders Brevik, Jim Jones are of what faith?? Y'all religious peeps are the same violent rotten no lifers. Christianity have 10 times more gory history than anything Islam can ever think of.

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Israel is a criminal state, fuckkk you and those kid murdering apartheid head nodding Jews. Waiting for the shhhhitty rot of your toothless God.
God bless you for this statement. Nigerian foreign policy since the post - colonial era never supported the state of Isreal.

1 Like

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by chngebeginwthme: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Buhari and his Islamic cabal must have intentionally boycotted the meeting because they knew Benjamin Netanyahu was coming to warn them concerning the shady admittance of Morocco into ECOWAS. If there's no Arab and Islamic agenda, why would Nigeria allow Morocco, a North African country into a west Africa organisation called ECOWAS?

Not only Buhari and Osinbajo, the king of Morocco also boycotted the meeting. That says a lot. Soon, we'll start seeing Arabs moving into our region and terrorising us like Europe is facing.

Are you mad? is it Nigeria that will make decision for Ecowas? Some of you have lost sense of reasoning based on hatred..
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Y'all Nigerian Christian are the most r3tarded dumbo on planet earth. I have been to the occupied territory on a research duties with a German lady. Funny enough how y'all f00ls don't know they prosecuting Muslims and Christians alike. Go and read about the control and occasional closure of the church of nativity by the Zionist. You are just dumb like that, why don't you just exchange your useless brain for a cool soda drink.
Lol... Most Nigerian Christians don't know history at all. The Catholic and the Coptic Christians will never support the state of Israel, because Israel are killing both muslims and Christians in Palestine but here in Nigeria our Christians must not hear you or write anything against Israel they will start attacking you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Meets Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan : I Am Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 / I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.