Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,542 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu (39475 Views)

FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' / President Buhari Arrives Niger For ECOWAS Meeting / Buhari To Attend ECOWAS Meeting In Niamey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by vantage001: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
mmsen:

They could return to Europe from whence they came.

Did you know that prior to the establishment of Israel there was a plan on the table to resettle European Jews in Uganda?
Too late for that now.
Besides, Isreal has More value to the world than the entire arab world combined. You are probably alive today because of one vaccine or the other created by a Jew.
If you think giving the Palestinians the entire terrain will bring peace, then you must be deluded. Arabs will always fight and destroy themselves without any outside provocation.

3 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by plaetton: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
gberra:
I only struck out an insanely idiotic comments.

-Burn Yourself
Incapable of articulating a rebuttal, even a feeble one ?

Perhaps there is something inside morons that keeps urging them to stand and show themselves in public.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Made1414(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by vantage001: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
zeestunner:

I hope when Nigeria offer igbos ur 5 landkocked states u wont come here and start shouting o because ur biafra Will be Just 5 States and not ting more. No worry se go tre at una like isreal de do palestine
A land-locked Igbo nation has more hope and a future than a Confederancy of unstable, in-homogenous elements regardless of what they offer.
I don't want another Nigeria.
Only a fool would reject a land-locked igboland.

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by mmsen: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
vantage001:

Too late for that now.
Besides, Isreal has More value to the world than the entire arab world combined. You are probably alive today because of one vaccine or the other created by a Jew.
If you think giving the Palestinians the entire terrain will bring peace, then you must be deluded. Arabs will always fight and destroy themselves without any outside provocation.

I'm not alive as a result of any vaccine. Stop with the mindless speculation.

Can I ask why you fight so hard for Zionists when they've never shown any regard for you? They have a long, storied history of disregard for African Jews, not to speak of non-Jews.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
delivryboy:
Even the United States shun the Israeli PM when his excesses could not be contained. Boycotting Israel is no boycotting God.
do u know as of today as we speak, the United States is threating to withdraw from the security council over the ill treatment of Isreal.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4576672/United-States-withdrawing-Human-Rights-Council.html

1 Like

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Josmila(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Place a ban on comments regarding tribe, ethnicity and religion on the internet and FFK would die of boredom and lack of public attention in days.

What has not attending an ECOWAS meeting got to do with religion? Did he think of this when Buhari spoke with Trump, a pathological Muslim hater, on the phone? Did he say this when Christian clerics met Buhari and had lunch with him in Aso Rock? Did he say this when Buhari sits at a meeting with presidents who are Christians in attendance?

Ffk keeps trudging along this path because he understands how gullible those who constitute his fan base are. He knows there's no better way to keep them under his spell than propagating religious hate messages. Are the authorities going to keep sacrificing our national security on the alter of freedom of speech?

In conclusion, who says Natanyahu is a Christian by the way?

This guy ffk is indeed a dangerous mad man.

Place and implement same ban on Nairaland and a lot of Nairalanders will migrate to romance section
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by CaptainFM1: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
fineboynl:
the VP avoid the meeting for not wanting to upset the North.

each time Biafra talked about breaking away the north talks about war. let me say something about Nigeria government and their war Morgan history. they can only kill women and children. assuming the Niger Delta Avengance take on the Nigeria military to war stage. the Nigeria military would have killed the elderly, women and children like they did to Ode. check history of Nigeria military war, its on records. they haven't won any war with military to military. its always women and children.

just like the Biafra war. the killing of women and children and the elderly is a war crime. it's not a war tactics and hunger starvation is also a war crime. read about war crime what is allowed in a war and what is not.

in cultism it's not in practice to kill family members of a rivalry cult group. it has always been members to members of a rivalry group.

its only a sign of weakness when the military avoid confrontation with fight against military to military, agitators, but rather defenseless citizens who knows nothing concerning the last Biafra war.

last Biafra war was a fight against IBO's outside Biafra who didn't joined the breakaway. it's a sign of weakness. the Nigeria military avoid confrontation with Biafra soldiers they were busy searching for defenseless IBO's all over the country.

if not for the hungry that killed many people in Biafra it would have been another history.

if the military is strong then fight the agitators and their military stop threatening defenseless people outside Biafra who have no idea about Biafra. its a sign of weakness.

leave the IBO's who are doing their business in Lagos alone

You may be partially right... But when you are fighting a notorious enemy, you kill him both in body and spirit. That's what Nigerian Government did. The hunger starvation is the tactic they use in killing the biafrans.
Its not only the women, children and elderly people that needs food. Even the soldiers and the Warlord himself (Ojukwu).

The SW did show you their intelligence. And if there's any lesson to be learnt it is: "Do not go to war unless you are self sustained or have mitigating means to achieve self sustenance". Let there not be another war. We should find peaceful means of separating or coexist together.

If another war should start, the first thing you will see Nigerian Government doing is to close all seaports and airports that can feed resources to the faction. Next will be demolition/blockage of major access roads, rails and bridges. Then, they will use federal sovereignty to get the international communities on their side. Total isolation of the faction will be their target, and once this is achieved... The only saviour the faction group have is Heaven!
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by vantage001: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
mmsen:

Can I ask why you fight so hard for Zionists when they've never shown any regard for you?
Arabs have never shown any regard for you too. The most brutal slave trade was the arabo-africa slave trade.
I know a few Jewish people and they treat me right. Isreal has a lot to contribute to the world compared to backward arabia.
Rich arabian nations cannot even accept their own refugees.

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by deomelo: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
mmsen:

Can I ask why you fight so hard for Zionists when they've never shown any regard for you? They have a long a storied history of disregard for African Jews, not to speak of non-Jews.

These fake and bootlegged Nigerian jews should go ask the Ethiopian jews and Africans what hell and sufferings they are going through in Israel from racism to oppression.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by mmsen: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
vantage001:

Arabs have never shown any regard for you too. The most brutal slave trade was the arabo-africa slave trade.
I know a few Jewish people and they treat me right. Isreal has a lot to contribute to the world compared to backward arabia.
Rich arabian nations cannot even accept their own refugees.

I don't care for them either.

But I'm not aligning myself with them as Biafrans are doing with Israel.

My concern is with Africa and Africans. Can you say the same?
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tecno66:
If you say he is mad, what reason can you that is okay give for a secular nation like nigeria not to attend ECOWAS meeting because of the presence of the Israeli PM? Does the fact that the president is a muslim make Nigeria an islamic nation to warant such boycot especially wth the ECOWAS headquarters located in Nigeria?
why are u joining the band wagon? So because ffk made his position known on d matter and u just align? Ffk prefers a disunited Nigeria because dats where his like will thrive. Unless u show me an official statement from d Nigerian govt confirming ffk insinuations I won't b gullible. Atleast morocco made a press release.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Tecno66: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Is your explanation the reason why Nigeria did not attend, especially when the ECOWAS hq is here in Abuja? We are nigerians and I know even if you dont accept that the only reason Nigeria did not attend is because of the presence of the Israeli PM and if you argue it further, I will quickly rest my case knowing the reason behind your argurement.
MetaPhysical:

Is the ECOWAS meeting a religious congregation, why the overkill and analysis on religious input? Why is a economic meeting turning to a religious war? Besides, Israel does not have the solutions we need for our problems in Nigeria.

DeBeers, an Israeli owned company and diamond miners in South Africa were one of the wors racists in the duration of apartheid and they resisted freedom for your fellow blacks to the South. What makes you think their presence in West Africa is a display of love?

4 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by fineboynl(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
CaptainFM1:

You may be partially right... But when you are fighting a notorious enemy, you kill him both in body and spirit. That's what Nigerian Government did. The hunger starvation is the tactic they use in killing the biafrans.
Its not only the women, children and elderly people that needs food. Even the soldiers and the Warlord himself (Ojukwu).

The SW did show you their intelligence. And if there's any lesson to be learnt it is: "Do not go to war unless you are self sustained or have mitigating means to achieve self sustenance". Let there not be another war. We should find peaceful means of separating or coexist together.

If another war should start, the first thing you will see Nigerian Government doing is to close all seaports and airports that can feed resources to the faction. Next will be demolition/blockage of major access roads, rails and bridges. Then, they will use federal sovereignty to get the international communities on their side. Total isolation of the faction will be their target, and once this is achieved... The only saviour the faction group have is Heaven!
what about killing the IBO's in Lagos and other part of the country

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by vantage001: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
mmsen:

I don't care for them either.

But I'm not aligning myself with them as Biafrans are doing with Israel.

My concern is with Africa and Africans. Can you say the same?
If your concern is for africa, then you would be looking for better Isreali relations with africa. They have a lot to offer.

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Everblazinggg(f): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=mmsen post=57247349]You cannot assume that everyone who is not a Muslim is a Christian. It's an annoying assumption that contradicts your first statement about Nigeria being secular.

And you cannot assume that just because someone is a Christian that they love Israel. Israel has been guilty of appalling atrocities and should be called out. [/quote
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Everblazinggg(f): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
mmsen:
You cannot assume that everyone who is not a Muslim is a Christian. It's an annoying assumption that contradicts your first statement about Nigeria being secular.

And you cannot assume that just because someone is a Christian that they love Israel. Israel has been guilty of appalling atrocities and should be called out.

Mr, your obviously not a christian....you can't be a christian without loveing the state of israel. Gods own people.

We are always thought in church to pray for the state of is israel. Its like been a Muslim and not like Saudi Arabia

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by mmsen: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Mr, your obviously not a christian....you can't be a christian without loveing the state of israel. Gods own people.

We are always thought in church to pray for the state of is israel. Its like been a Muslim and not like Saudi Arabia

Both are stupid.

Being a xtian, being a muslim.

Utterly ridiculous.

Likewise praying for Israel or praying for Saudi Arabia whilst living in Africa. Absolutely stupid.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by sylve11: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
spartan117:
what is Morocco doing in ecowas?
fine question! cool

1 Like

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by mmsen: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
deomelo:

These fake and bootlegged Nigerian jews should go ask the Ethiopian jews and Africans what hell and sufferings they are going through in Israel from racism to oppression.

grin grin

They're so stupid and blind.

North African Jews have been mistreated by European Jews from day one. Even now my friend tells me how European Jews are forever making derogatory comments about Moroccan and Tunisian Jews not realizing that she is Moroccan.

And it's even worse than that if you are a Jew from the wrong part of Europe you are mistreated, ask the Russian Israelis.

But the fools on here who know nothing will claim that Israel is their dear friend, thinking that they are welcome there. Let them keep deluding themselves.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by KratosCorp: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Of course, no one can accuse you of religious biase.

But my point is that you deviated from logic.

So now, it's good that you have shown that your momentary emotional outline was as a result of what you perceived as opression. I can make do with that.

However, the reality is that the Jews have a right to life like everyone else. And I don't think it's fair to demonize them simply because they have consistently refused to bow to terrorism.

Again, the point is that the boycott was not in solidarity with the oppressed Palestinians but rather to ridicule Isreal in solidarity with much more agressive, hostile and oppressive Islamic caliphates.

Yes, we all know that Isreal is not a Christian nation. We also know that Isreal has still not entrenched the Zionist agenda and so is democratic and protects the human rights of all her citezens - including those of the Isleali citezens who are non-Jewish.

But we do know that Isreal holds a pivotal place in Christianity. We also know that Jews and Judaism are the roots of Christianity. And millions of us Christians and all Jews hope and expect that one day our soon coming King and Messiah will lead from Jerusalem.

plaetton:

Firstly, I don't have strong hate for Israel.
I am just being consistent in my hatred of oppression, wherever I see it.
My spirit just bleeds for oppression wherever I see it.

As a Black man, I cannot but empathize with people , any people, under the yolk of oppression, discrimination or Apartheid, as in the case of Israel against the Palestinians.

If FFK feels for the oppressed in Nigeria, he should likewise feel for the oppressed people of Palestine.

It is purely on those grounds that I support the boycott.

Secondly, contrary to what most ignorant Nigerians think, Israel is neither a Christian nation nor a deeply religious nation. Therefore, you cannot accuse me of religious bias on this issue.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Tecno66: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
IbnIslam:
why are u joining the band wagon? So because ffk made his position known on d matter and u just align? Ffk prefers a disunited Nigeria because dats where his like will thrive. Unless u show me an official statement from d Nigerian govt confirming ffk insinuations I won't b gullible. Atleast morocco made a press release.
Lets be frank with ourselves, nigeria will never issue a statement. If they do, they will make a mokery of themselves. Morocco is an islamic nation, so their action is as expected but nigeria which is a secular nation can not give the same excuse as Morocco. Nigeria can only stay away because the president is a muslim and we know the stance of muslims towards israel. Lets not pretend over issues.

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by b41musco(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Abumtestimony1:
Guys Abeg run away from all these bet scammers.. those winning slips are designed by them...once your money enter their account.., you will realize. They are fake..If you're bent betting.., chose any betting prediction site of your choice. These guys are scammers.. They have scammed many people. Always changing their contacts.. BE WARNED!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin Dem don do u strong tin
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by LordAdam16: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
gberra:
Haaahaahaaa!!!!!... You also one of the species of FFK's puppets grin.. You got caught up in his dragnet of tribal and religious asininity. angry
I guess Osinbajo boycotted the G7 too due to his bigotry, as the case may be.
I thought you claimed you were intelligent . Well, being intelligent is relative.

Is Israel one of the G7 nations?

You need deliverance. Maybe your Pastor VP would be the one to do the deliverance.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by miqos02(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Buhari and his Islamic cabal must have intentionally boycotted the meeting because they knew Benjamin Netanyahu was coming to warn them concerning the shady admittance of Morocco into ECOWAS. If there's no Arab and Islamic agenda, why would Nigeria allow Morocco, a North African country into a west Africa organisation called ECOWAS?

Not only Buhari and Osinbajo, the king of Morocco also boycotted the meeting. That says a lot. Soon, we'll start seeing Arabs moving into our region and terrorising us like Europe is facing.
but Morocco is a North African country now?
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
mmsen:

They're so stupid and blind.

North African Jews have been mistreated by European Jews from day one. Even now my friend tells me how European Jews are forever making derogatory comments about Moroccan and Tunisian Jews not realizing that she is Moroccan.

And it's even worse than that if you are a Jew from the wrong part of Europe you are mistreated, ask the Russian Israelis.

But the fools on here who know nothing will claim that Israel is their dear friend, thinking that they are welcome there. Let them keep deluding themselves.

Just like the Northern Muslim have been treating the Southern Muslim with love and respect abi?

We can't even fix our own problem we are busy trying to 'carry Arab-Israel" problem on our head like gala. I only responded to you because you chose to call everyone that has different opinion as yours on this matter stupid and blind.

My stand on the issue between the Palestinian and the Israeli is that they can both suck it. Whenever they are really ready to settle their differences they both know what to do.

I am not too much into speculation but if the real reason Nigeria did not attend meeting was because of the presence of Israeli prime minister then I think Nigeria is making a big mistake. Given the history of the conflict between Palestine and Israel, taking a side has never helped in resolving the issue more especially when you know that you stand to gain nothing directly from it and that Nigeria as a nation is a hot-bed for both ethnic and religion marginalization.

3 Likes

Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by ayejimimoshood(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
what dis one saying now,must this saint ffk talk to everything.....I dii ooo tuuuu
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by mmsen: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Brugge:

Just like the Northern Muslim have been treating the Southern Muslim with love and respect abi?

We can't even fix our own problem we are busy trying to 'carry Arab-Israel" problem on our head like gala.

I agree which is why I keep pointing out how foolish religion is. It doesn't foster unity or morality or social cohesion.

It exacerbates problems that already exist.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by gberra: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
plaetton:

Incapable of articulating a rebuttal, even a feeble one ?

Perhaps there is something inside morons that keeps urging them to stand and show themselves in public.
What stupid rebuttal do you honestly think your dumb & moronic assertion deserves?
By your shallow logic & despicably low understanding, Israel is the worst country with the most atrocious human right abuse and responsible for Africa's trauma by implication. shocked..
I celebrate your dumbness.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Misterdhee1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
kenny987:

A simple statement requiring the person I quoted to critique the subject matter rather than the person of FFK is now a function of religious sentiments? Some more sinister element must be lurking around and in you to make you arrive at such a dumbass conclusion. This level of daftness is unbecoming honestly!

Exactly what is the religious sentiment in this quote and against whom? Get real please!
You are the one being fake here. A man raised a baseless accusation, one he has been making for two years now, and you suddenly want us to consider the possibility of him being right, and not attack his personality. My message was directed at those that were siding his dumbass claim. If you aren't one, then you shouldn't be pained.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
mmsen:

I agree which is why I keep pointing out how foolish religion is. It doesn't foster unity or morality or social cohesion.

It exacerbates problems that already exist.

I agree with that completely. But the irony of the present reality is that if religion is doing the opposite of what it was meant for.
Re: FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu by ARIYO: 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
FFK is a mad man. He needs to be examined again.we all know his state of mind before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) / Houses & Cars Belonging To Kidnappers In Kogi Destroyed By Governor Bello. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.