Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,867 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years (48946 Views)

Thomas Schäfe Commits Suicide Over Recession Caused By Coronavirus / South Africa Slips Into Recession / South Africa Slips Into Technical Recession As GDP Drops 0.7% In Q2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
jakandeola:
thurnda fire u barsterd zulu goat u get luck I hav low battry I for finish ur useless life hiv dog

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jayceon:
lol I unfollowed those topics.you were banned for commenting there

Lol, I'm still banned from the visa one. Mxm fuckem tongue.
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I'm still banned from the visa one. Mxm fuckem tongue.
lol how many times have you been banned from nairaland?

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Lionessza(f): 6:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jayceon:
lol how many times have you been banned from nairaland?

Hahahaha countless times , you?
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jayceon:
all4poo are you guys employable at all? If you are then there is something terribly wrong with the prehistoric manure you elected as leaders in that god-forsaken toilet called Nigeria,I mean why would any government allow foreigners to work at their embassies across the world while many zoogerians are perishing in extreme poverty in makokos and kirikiri stinking slums?

Many Kenyans and other nationalities are employed in your embassies across the world,how is that even possible??
?

Say that to those Nigerians in SA as professional, doctors, lecturers, scientist, engineers etc Just because you don't have skills. Lazy Labourers.

I know it would be surprising to you. You a country that burn foreginers and loot foreigners business at any attempt. Why wouldn't you be surprised we doing something you don't do to fellow blacks

Xenophobic monkeys! Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Ghana the whole Africa offend you.

Your masters should have returned you back to aperthied cos that's where you truely belong. Animals!

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha countless times , you?
I think six times,the last one was the longest

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

I guess this article exposes your lies
http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/africa/black-middle-class-drives-south-africa-s-economic-growth-as-new-tensions-arise-1.1644954

Black middle class paying tax are more then there whites fooolll. We employ whites now while you worship them.

See this otono exploding his yansh.

“In theory I am afforded the same opportunities as my white peers but I don’t necessarily agree with the notion we are now equal. The issue is much more multilayered. Our realities are much different and the black middle classes still have an awful lot of catching up to do to match their white counterparts,”

“Racist attitudes are still in play among South Africans over 40 years of age, as they experienced apartheid and are still affected by it,”

Funny how you can't comprehend normal English. Well I don't expect less from an Illustrate Zulu boy.

Have you catch up ? Have you recovered your acres of land?

So after 23yrs your cowards old father that couldn't fight still hold the trauma, no wonder you the descendants still behave more cowards.
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
All49ja:

Say that to those Nigerians in SA as professional, doctors, lecturers, scientist, engineers etc Just because you don't have skills. Lazy Labourers.

I know it would be surprising to you. You a country that burn foreginers and loot foreigners business at any attempt. Why wouldn't you be surprised we doing something you don't do to fellow blacks

Your masters should have returned you back to aperthied cos that's where you truely belong. Animals!
provide the stats will ya,most Nigerian "doctors" with their 419 fly-by-night qualifications are rotting in prisons in SA and worldwide.kwerekwere turd,do you know how many times I've been in hospital but never came across a zoogerian doctor? Now you have resorted to fantasy in order to ease the pain.it's hilarious grin

Kirikiri caveman!! We were talking about foreigners working in your embassies while 150 million makoko residents are unemployed and can barely make it through the week,you didn't answer the question just like you diverted yesterday when I asked you why the igbos want to have their own country and break away from that bloodbath called naija

Stop diverting
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
jakandeola:
thurnda fire u barsterd zulu goat u get luck I hav low battry I for finish ur useless life hiv dog

Read:
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/drug-trafficking-158-nigerians-on-death-row-in-china-malaysia/136038.html

Should I post your latest HIV prevalence rates that are surpassing SA. You sound like an Igbo tribalist Basttaard zoo monger, this is the reason why Fashola kicked your asssses out of Lagos state neh.

Lagoon hill billy flat head freak.
tonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
All49ja:

Oh look at him so proud now, the fake doctor wanna be engineer who can't stay in he's own country and try building it with he's worthless nigerian internet degree.

Your masters are hanging you now fooool you worship them in Nigeria while they hang you lot down East.

Look at the Last Zoogerian he was Executed recently. These are the fuuuckers who tell there parents back home they are pastors, engineers, doctors and lecturers meanwhile they on deathrow or selling shiiiit killing teens or trafficking children.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Look at this Holy man who preyed on children now he's butttt is on fire in SA jail he tried to run. Assshole Pasta Omotoso "papa wag vir jou".

The Engineers and Doctors.

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Oh look at him so proud now, the fake doctor wanna be engineer who can't stay in he's own country and try building it with he's worthless nigerian internet degree.

Your masters are hanging you now fooool you worship them in Nigeria while they hang you lot down East.

Look at the Last Zoogerian he was Executed recently. These are the fuuuckers who tell there parents back home they are pastors, engineers, doctors and lecturers meanwhile they on deathrow or selling shiiiit killing teens or trafficking children.
SMH all4poo is somewhere crying.

Everything is 419ed

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
All49ja:

See this otono exploding his yansh.

“In theory I am afforded the same opportunities as my white peers but I don’t necessarily agree with the notion we are now equal. The issue is much more multilayered. Our realities are much different and the black middle classes still have an awful lot of catching up to do to match their white counterparts,”

“Racist attitudes are still in play among South Africans over 40 years of age, as they experienced apartheid and are still affected by it,”

Funny how you can't comprehend normal English. Well I don't expect less from an Illustrate Zulu boy.

Have you catch up ? Have you recovered your acres of land?

So after 23yrs your cowards old father that couldn't fight still hold the trauma, no wonder you the descendants still behave more cowards.
understanding english huh??

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
Lionessza:

Hahahaha we have criminals yes and that's what they do...mess up with people's stuff for the hell of it. But the minority of our citizens who are crazy criminals, looting corner shops won't change that they are being fed by SANS in SA when they need food. And it still won't change that we will be feeding the most loud mouthed ? Chest beating , self proclaimed intelligent and industrious people on earth lollll. These fools don't want hard work they only want fast drug and scam money . They are destined to fill up jails worldwide and have their organs sold by Chinese and Indians. grin grin
[/s]

Trampled slut! grin i wonder hw mad u get wen those up to no good street urchins in ur slum soweto neighborhood bite a lump from ur gory hole n go ghost wit it grin such a suicidal trash venting aggressive animalistic tendencies to ur nigerian master who obviously doesn't want to taste a piece of ur rotten chicken grin tongue

Ur boer master always told me "freddy don't ever bite dt cunt, it drips all over d neighborhood like oil in a steam engine" grin

Now i know y d boers loathe u SAfricans...they only use u twerps to do d hard, nnasty jobs n neglect u ducks when d job is done.

Keep running circles in vain, i will never stoop low to ur antics...i know d difference btw a punny n a hole...for d translation, well lets keep dt btw me n u. Ahahahhahahahaha grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
Jayceon:
LMAO...Is that how the Chinese dealt with your criminal poor excuse of a father before sending him to the gas chambers??
[/s]

U coming up short froggy! Evidence of an empty mumu brain ahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
DictatorZAR1:

Shame can't handle the pressure now the unprotected lover is resorting to his usual vulgar insults.

You look nice with your bleached skin I must say.
[/s]

A bleached skin is far better than a black SAfrican slave with no future ambition and a lifetime of hiv/aids. You're still online so i assume u haven't been arrested today for child molestation. U scary lizard. Ahahahahahaah grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
DictatorZAR1:

@Leslie we always knew you had a distinctive love for barebacks
[/s]

Leslie probably gave u nightmares...be rest assured am here to tripple d pain. How on earth a worthless South African slave of ur ilk got access to d internet is still d 8th wonder of d world. Foolish retarded cretin grin

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 9:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jayceon:
provide the stats will ya,most Nigerian "doctors" with their 419 fly-by-night qualifications are rotting in prisons in SA and worldwide.kwerekwere turd,do you know how many times I've been in hospital but never came across a zoogerian doctor? Now you have resorted to fantasy in order to ease the pain.it's hilarious grin

Kirikiri caveman!! We were talking about foreigners working in your embassies while 150 million makoko residents are unemployed and can barely make it through the week,you didn't answer the question just like you diverted yesterday when I asked you why the igbos want to have their own country and break away from that bloodbath called naija

Stop diverting

[i]Since the first time I quoted you you've been diverting.

Not only you have that monopoly.

I made reference to we not killing foreigners because they taking out Jobs. If it were been you guys that have foreigners at your embassy, then we all know we ready for another 1 month Xenophobia killings.

You talk about Igbo wanting to leave "bloodbath" Nigeria like deep down yourself you donno Igbo also contributed to every good or bad we are as a Nation today.. So that statement is invalid.

[/i]

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
All49ja:

I made reference to we not killing foreigners because they taking out Jobs. If it were been you guys that have foreigners at your embassy, then we all know we ready for another 1 month Xenophobia killings.

You talk about Igbo wanting to leave "bloodbath" Nigeria like deep down yourself you donno Igbo also contributed to every good or bad we are as a Nation today.. So that statement is invalid.

[/i]
whatever!! I'm having a hard time trying to understand you,I don't know if is your inability to construct sentences properly or the pressure got you shivering like an alcoholic

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
FreddyKruger:

A bleached skin is far better than a black SAfrican slave with no future ambition and a lifetime of hiv/aids. You're still online so i assume u haven't been arrested today for child molestation. U scary lizard. Ahahahahahaah grin cheesy grin

Travel alert:
http://www.noi-polls.com/root/index.php?pid=294&parentid=66&ptid=1

Well we learned from the best, but as I said b4 he who throws the first........?
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
DictatorZAR1:

Travel alert:
http://www.noi-polls.com/root/index.php?pid=294&parentid=66&ptid=1

Well we learned from the best, but as I said b4 he who throws the first........?
[/s]

Shut ur traps! U intellectually deficient, lazy brained, numb skulled cocoon. U should have been flushed down d toilet when ur mum had d chance. Now see what d world has to live with.

I still blame Margaret Thatcher for not letting d boers nuke u vermins to extinction! Such a waste of space n resources undecided

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Leslie probably gave u nightmares...be rest assured am here to tripple d pain. How on earth a worthless South African slave of ur ilk got access to d internet is still d 8th wonder of d world. Foolish retarded cretin grin

SA gave you Shopping Malls while you were scavenging in your village collecting banana leafs for shelter. We gave you internet and satellite tv when 100m of you village idiiiots never even seen a set TV in your miserable lives.

While you fuccccks were trading bush meat/EWI we covertly sent in Shoprite stores as part of SA's Nigerian recolonization drive to civilise you Zoo dwellers. Now you fucccks use Shoprite Checkers as Wedding Venues, Churches, Hospitals and Sharia Courts so really this shows how backward you donkeys herders are.

Infidel I should remind you we are sending a shipment of used toilets and escalators to your zoo for training and integration into modern society when you finally get your yellow fever vaccination card from your fake medical doctors who just graduated from your distance learning engineering institute so that you can squat skillfully at Abuja Embassies for your Visa application which includes a mandatory toilet use evaluation.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Shut ur traps! U intellectually deficient, lazy brained, numb skulled cocoon. U should have been flushed down d toilet when ur mum had d chance. Now see what d world has to live with.

I still blame Margaret Thatcher for not letting d boers nuke u vermins to extinction! Such a waste of space n resources undecided

Shame Leslie my servant having feelings of suicide now, if so kindly forward your details so I can personally courier a suicide vest and top 10 easy guidelines on how to become a village martar and receive your 72 virgins reward.
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 11:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
All49ja:

[/i]

Speaking Pidgin. Again.
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
DictatorZAR1:

SA gave you Shopping Malls while you were scavenging in your village collecting banana leafs for shelter. We gave you internet and satellite tv when 100m of you village idiiiots never even seen a set TV in your miserable lives.

While you fuccccks were trading bush meat/EWI we covertly sent in Shoprite stores as part of SA's Nigerian recolonization drive to civilise you Zoo dwellers. Now you fucccks use Shoprite Checkers as Wedding Venues, Churches, Hospitals and Sharia Courts so really this shows how backward you donkeys herders are.

Infidel I should remind you we are sending a shipment of used toilets and escalators to your zoo for training and integration into modern society when you finally get your yellow fever vaccination card from your fake medical doctors who just graduated from your distance learning engineering institute so that you can squat skillfully at Abuja Embassies for your Visa application which includes a mandatory toilet use evaluation.
[/s]

Dumb kid! Stop deceiving urself wit those worthless trash u put up there, most nigerians don't even know what da hell is ShopRite cuz they don't give a fucck. There's more than enough malls ere for nigerians to shop, u should be grateful those substandard malls of urs even found their way into d country to generate revenue for ur govt so they can afford to purchase antiretroviral drugs for ur hiv asses.

Silly cretin, a dumb nigerian wit an IQ of 3 is more intelligent than ur entire lineage thats why u keep regurgitating crap just to expose ur high level stupidity.

Every country in africa tests for yellow fever b4 being issued visas...am sure u never been to an embassy in ur miserable life else u wouldn't take that as an achievement.

U should snap ur neck backwards n die quick cuz ur life is not worth d hype ur parents brag about. Mumu grin

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Speaking Pidgin. Again.
Jayceon:
whatever!! I'm having a hard time trying to understand you,I don't know if is your inability to construct sentences properly or the pressure got you shivering like an alcoholic

Cry me a river worthless goats!
Even your dead corpse are fed to the dogs. Bwahahahaha.
Dog gat more worth than your ancestors.

Cowards!

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Shame is that you in that pic, I must say old chap you've aged quit a bit.

My sincere condolences to your lover.

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
DictatorZAR1:

Shame Leslie my servant having feelings of suicide now, if so kindly forward your details so I can personally courier a suicide vest and top 10 easy guidelines on how to become a village martar and receive your 72 virgins reward.
[/s]

Mtchewwww! Mumu grin

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Dumb kid! Stop deceiving urself wit those worthless trash u put up there, most nigerians don't even know what da hell is ShopRite cuz they don't give a fucck. There's more than enough malls ere for nigerians to shop, u should be grateful those substandard malls of urs even found their way into d country to generate revenue for ur govt so they can afford to purchase antiretroviral drugs for ur hiv asses.

Silly cretin, a dumb nigerian wit an IQ of 3 is more intelligent than ur entire lineage thats why u keep regurgitating crap just to expose ur high level stupidity.

Every country in africa tests for yellow fever b4 being issued visas...am sure u never been to an embassy in ur miserable life else u wouldn't take that as an achievement.

U should snap ur neck backwards n die quick cuz ur life is not worth d hype ur parents brag about. Mumu grin

This is the result of Polio. To much cassava and pepper soup.

Good night my Infidel I reward you with 72 w.ankies.
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
DictatorZAR1:

Shame is that you in that pic, I must say old chap you've aged quit a bit.

My sincere condolences to your lover.
[/s]

Ur memes are all out of point...u don't have to copy me by posting unrelated memes jst to feel intellgent...it only makes u look astonishingly stupid grin cheesy grin

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
DictatorZAR1:
Look at this Holy man who preyed on children now he's butttt is on fire in SA jail he tried to run. Assshole Pasta Omotoso "papa wag vir jou".

The Engineers and Doctors.

Your White masters knew you guys are animals. You must not be seen with sane individuals. No wonder they segregated you for 4 decades to prevent viruses from spreading to them. Buahahhahaha

Aperthied ending was a mistake. Now see how many innocent Foreign Africans you've killed you Xenophobic Bastards while leaving out those who segregated you.

Coward local dogs!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Russia Forgives $20 Billion Debts Of African Countries - Putin (Photos) / 'We Wont Kill You, We Will Shoot Your Vagina'- Philippine President To Feminists / Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.