Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years (47688 Views)

Thomas Schäfe Commits Suicide Over Recession Caused By Coronavirus / South Africa Slips Into Recession / South Africa Slips Into Technical Recession As GDP Drops 0.7% In Q2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by smellingmenses: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Still South Africa..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD0w36VRkg8
Quit quoting me .... Go home and get busy.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jayceon:
so the reason you mad and frustrated is because you are finally back in the jungle? Get used to it,it's your destiny

Idiot!

The guy who mentioned me knows me well, he's a more reasonable SAn than you shouting. All your live revolves here on NL.

Even when I was away in foreign land I've been like this. check up 2014, 2015 posts you would know better. Ignoramos!

digg up all4naija post and see for yourself. I don't chicken out.

lazy PIG!
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
All49ja:

Idiot!

The guy who mentioned me knows me well, he's a more reasonable SAn than you shouting. All your live revolves here on NL.

Even when I was away in foreign land I've been like this. check up 2014, 2015 posts you would know better. Ignoramos!

lazy PIG!
I'm not gonna dig your posts up,all I know is that the reason you are finally back in your stinking village

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

There you have it the fucckker got deported from the US then he came to SA with Fraudulent Vaccination Certificate then got deported again, now the goat butler is buuuutthurt.

The US wants the Zoo Dwellers out too
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/225723-u-s-gives-reasons-deportation-nigerian-valid-visa.html

Look at @All4KAK back in he's Zoo SHAME.........LESStongue
gringringrin

Buhahahahaha

I laugh at your foolishness.

See you and brother Jaymumu Xenophobic lazy b a s t a r d s!

All you know how to do is steal and loot shops. Police don nap you this time aroundl grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

1) Second Pic not SA its a Lagos Makoko Lagoon pic we don't built informal structures on wooden pillars in SA, SA is a water scarce country you Fraudster Diccckk Head

2) The very shiiit source you use don't tell us about the Brand New Hospital built in Khayalisha nor the RDP housing developments currently in the area.

3)See the RDP houses currently being built for Khayalisha, all with solar power heating and tarred roads.

In conclusion you failed try again BOY BOY

WHO cares about the hospital solar wareva.

Does that invalidate that your city still has the top biggest worst slum in the world? Next to slums in India, mexico and pakistan

Use your head!

Rapist goat!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
All49ja:

Idiot!

lazy PIG!
I'm not gonna dig your posts up,all I know is that the reason you are this mad and frustrated is because you're finally back in your stinking village and you are continuing your sad tradition of taking out your frustrations on SA

Hehe,if you look between your father's leg you will see a lazy pig

3 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
smellingmenses:

Don't sweat it..... Stop spewing hate. I refuse to be sucked into your sad space. Get a life

I don't hate I only do what you do "respond in kind", in fact if you were truly rational you would know why I took offence to your countryman's comments on this thread in the first place. I don't blame you its only natural for any citizen to be patriotic to he's nation.

Anyway answer me this please why do Nigerians always feel the need to open threads about SA then resort to the usual country bashing session to feed there feel good syndrome or to escape there own reality. Do you expect SAN's to allow you to always degrade SA in order for Nigerians to soothe there ego of always pointing fingers at others without doing some introspection.

Anyway I have a life and don't need affirmation from you. In future if you feel a little bit neglected plant a tree and watch it grow its therapeutic.
grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
smellingmenses:
Still South Africa..

what's happening in these videos you posting?
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by smellingmenses: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

I don't hate I only do what you do "respond in kind", in fact if you were truly rational you would know why I took offence to your countryman's comments on this thread in the first place. I don't blame you its only natural for any citizen to be patriotic to he's nation.

Anyway answer me this please why do Nigerians always feel the need to open threads about SA then resort to the usual country bashing session to feed there feel good syndrome or to escape there own reality. Do you expect SAN's to allow you to always degrade SA in order for Nigerians to soothe there ego of always pointing fingers at others without doing some introspection.

Anyway I have a life and don't need affirmation from you. In future if you feel a little bit neglected plant a tree and watch it grow its therapeutic.
grin
Well what can I say. We get sucked into it one way or another. But we have to make conscious efforts to get out of it. In fact I just created an SA bashing thread too.
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
smellingmenses:
Still South Africa..

Feeling good about yourself now, yes you've been noticed.

Hope you find ZARZAR soon before you deficate yourself to fame.

Before I forget tell me what does this picture depict, and what's Nigerians role in the proliferation of drugs.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

grin
Only if they had stayed of topic and quit their bashing tendency this thread wouldn't have gotten messy,now they are battling to put out a raging inferno they started on their own

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jayceon:
I'm not gonna dig your posts up,all I know is that the reason you are this mad and frustrated is because you're finally back in your stinking village and you are continuing your sad tradition of taking out your frustrations on SA

Hehe,if you look between your father's leg you will see a lazy pig
grin grin

I was in USA I frustrated your likes for years on NL.

I was in SA I frustrated your coward lazy a s s thief brothers right in their faces. They know me point blank, I make them see the fear in me and manipulated them just as your white master did to your ancestors. They tryna drop me, Imma drop 3 of them first. Lazy weak Xenophobic Cowards!

I still Move to other countries, I still troll you.

I'm back in Nigeria I would still continue coming for your a s s e s!

Even If I travel for a short time, I would still be on you if you don't keep Nigeria off your stinking mouth!

A S S H O L E!

Stop rapping your ladies, you lazy thieves.

BUhahahaha

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
smellingmenses:

Well what can I say. We get sucked into it one way or another. But we have to make conscious efforts to get out of it. In fact I just created an SA bashing thread too.

Best of luck with the thread.
grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
All49ja:

Buhahahahaha

I laugh at your foolishness.

See you and brother Jaymumu Xenophobic lazy b a s t a r d s!

All you know how to do is steal and loot shops. Police don nap you this time aroundl grin

grin grin grin grin grin

I guess we not the only ones out there hey
http://www.nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/breaking-news-nigerians-most-commonly-used-substance-is-cannabis-with-heroin-increase-and-cocaine-since-the-mid-eighties-united-nations-office-on-drugs-and-crime-says-human-trafficking-remai/

Mixing Cannabis with Heroin I see. I also hear that you guys are the biggest drug users in SSA these days according to reports.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jayceon:
the two hopeless kerekweres spend most of their time searching,copying and pasting links about SA in attempt to "expose" us and you call that a job?

Tracking timelines of other people's accounts=having a job,according to All4poo and FreddyPOOPER of course

See this fool!

Was it not you and your fellow Xenophobic goats that started bringing up pictures and link to this thread like kids?

Bringing up posts and pictures first just to justify your bashed egos!

You basically spend all your day on NL. Lazy He goat that drinks beer from morning till evening waiting for shops to loot.

Why don't you create SouthAfricaloaded and leave our Nairaland for us.

You can't create a top notch platform like this and you keep bashing. Or you're waiting for your minority White master to help you get sense.

Well what do I expect form a rapist waiting for a young innocent girl to deflower.

Rapist HIV Coward!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
[s]
Jayceon:
so you agree that you are dumb and useless as the old manure Buhari? grin grin buahaha
[/s]

Lol. An old buhari is quite better than a repugnant, retarded, trifling bald headed Zumamumu anytime anyday. Such a disgraceful presidiot who possibly after raping some circumcised virgins once said "virgins could cure HIV ahahahahaahahahaa grin

http://m.health24.com/health24/Medical/HIV-AIDS/Different-political-stances/zumas-aids-shower-comment-comes-back-to-haunt-him-20160309

What a monumental disgrace from the presidiot of (SA) Slaves of Africa. Ahahahaahahaha grin cheesy grin

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
All49ja:

grin grin

I was in SA I frustrated your coward lazy a s s thief brothers right in their faces. They know me point blank, I make them see the fear in me and manipulated them just as your white master did to your ancestors. They tryna drop me, Imma drop 3 of them first. Lazy weak Xenophobic Cowards!

Even If I travel for a short time, I would still be on you if you don't keep Nigeria off your stinking mouth!

A S S H O L E!

BUhahahaha

While you at it include this filth so called pastor from your ZOO who raped 11 girls.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
All49ja:

grin grin

A S S H O L E!

BUhahahaha

your frustrations are increasing with every post,the pressure is too much to handle isn't it! your incoherent insults reeks of suicide thoughts and hypertension,CALM DOWN.the fun is just about to begin,you can never drop anyone,boko haram and fulani headsmen have already exposed how weak you really are so chill with your emotional kwerekwere threats and tell me when will you savages stop with your cannibalistic behavior on your fellow citizens

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Lol. An old buhari is quite better than a repugnant, retarded, trifling bald headed Zumamumu anytime anyday. Such a disgraceful presidiot who possibly after raping some circumcised virgins once said "virgins could cure HIV ahahahahaahahahaa grin

http://m.health24.com/health24/Medical/HIV-AIDS/Different-political-stances/zumas-aids-shower-comment-comes-back-to-haunt-him-20160309

What a monumental disgrace from the presidiot of (SA) Slaves of Africa. Ahahahaahahaha grin cheesy grin

RIP to Buhari I send my condolences he was a good absent dictator for the last 2years.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

http://www.nigeriastandardnewspaper.com/ng/breaking-news-nigerians-most-commonly-used-substance-is-cannabis-with-heroin-increase-and-cocaine-since-the-mid-eighties-united-nations-office-on-drugs-and-crime-says-human-trafficking-remai/

Mixing Cannabis with Heroin I see. I also hear that you guys are the biggest drug users in SSA these days according to reports.

Which reports? Liar Goat!

Must you lie to justify your bashed coward ego? This report you posted is locally and just minutely, how about yours that rep international stage.

Una they rep the world for bad thing. Rape, Xenophobia, Crime, Drug. You name it

"World Health Organisation found that an estimated 15% of South Africans suffer from drug abuse. This steadily rising statistic makes South Africa one of the world’s drug-abuse capitals.

https://carteblanche.dstv.com/street-drugs/

"South Africa is also believed to be a major consumer market for heroin, deriving its supply from Asia, East Africa and the Middle East"

South Africa has also been linked to global cocaine drug trafficking. In Africa, South Africa is the main exporter of licit precursor materials and chemicals.

https://businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/96707/96707/

[b]"He said South Africa also had the highest incidence of foetal alcohol syndrome in the world, rampant teenage drug abuse, unemployment and a culture of violence. [/b]Statistics revealed that the most commonly used drugs were alcohol, dagga, cocaine and Mandrax"

http://citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1179509/drug-abuse-is-growing-in-sa/

Highest in badthings in the world. Maybe the whole world doesn't keep records like you do. Fool!

This report was 2015/2016, I'm waiting for you to deny it! Fool!

Lazy Junkie Goat!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
DictatorZAR1:

Which reports? Liar Goat!

Must you lie to justify your bashed coward ego? This report you posted is flawed, how about you that rep international stage with drugs?

Una they rep the world for bad thing. Rape, Xenophobia, Crime, Drug. You name it

"World Health Organisation found that an estimated 15% of South Africans suffer from drug abuse. This steadily rising statistic makes South Africa one of the world’s drug-abuse capitals.

https://carteblanche.dstv.com/street-drugs/

"South Africa is also believed to be a major consumer market for heroin, deriving its supply from Asia, East Africa and the Middle East"

South Africa has also been linked to global cocaine drug trafficking. In Africa, South Africa is the main exporter of licit precursor materials and chemicals.

https://businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/96707/96707/

[b]"He said South Africa also had the highest incidence of foetal alcohol syndrome in the world, rampant teenage drug abuse, unemployment and a culture of violence. [/b]Statistics revealed that the most commonly used drugs were alcohol, dagga, cocaine and Mandrax"

http://citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1179509/drug-abuse-is-growing-in-sa/

Highest in badthings in the world. Maybe the whole world doesn't keep records like you do. Fool!

This report was 2015/2016, I'm waiting for you to deny it! Fool!

Lazy Junkie Goat!

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
[s]
Jayceon:
look into the mirror,the fool you are talking about is right there staring at you
[/s]

Is unfortunate u don't know how glaringly obvious ur level of foolishness has transcended with every meaningless post u dish out on this forum.

I once told u how low ur level of cognitive intuition and assimilation is. Ure at d bottom of the IQ chain. U would probably fail a sixth grade test all Fs. Congrats to ur high profile foolishness. Ahahahahaahaha grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
[s]
DictatorZAR1:

It seems you out of ideas goat boy, kindly sign up for early retirement.
[/s]

I know u have more ideas in store with u...eg hw to drug, rape, molest or stab an unsuspecting female zulu in ur slum habitat grin sorry boy! I definitely am bereft of such asinine, disgusting ideas. So yes! I give it to u Dictatormumu...ure d chief of ideas. Hope ure happy now wink happy Raping grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
All49ja:

See this fool!

Was it not you and your fellow Xenophobic goats that started bringing up pictures and link to this thread like kids?

Bringing up posts and pictures first just to justify your bashed egos!

You basically spend all your day on NL. Lazy He goat that drinks beer from morning till evening waiting for shops to loot.

Why don't you create SouthAfricaloaded and leave our Nairaland for us.

You can't create a top notch platform like this and you keep bashing. Or you're waiting for your minority White master to help you get sense.

Well what do I expect form a rapist waiting for a young innocent girl to deflower.

Rapist HIV Coward!

All4poo you and freddyPoo are the ones who brought pics into the mix in attempt to expose us but instead you ended up shooting yourselves on your d*cks when you posted pics of naija slums claiming they are South African

And by the way Nairaland is Seun's creation and is just a cyberspace,stop making yourself relevant with another man's efforts.your membership on this forum doesn't bring any value,so crawl back to kirikiri with that nonsense grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jayceon:
your frustrations are increasing with every post,the pressure is too much to handle isn't it! your incoherent insults reeks of suicide thoughts and hypertension,CALM DOWN.the fun is just about to begin,you can never drop anyone,boko haram and fulani headsmen have already exposed how weak you really are so chill with your emotional kwerekwere threats and tell me when will you savages stop with your cannibalistic behavior on your fellow citizens

Pressure Lol

You don't know me, I was pressurized nor fearful face to face with your Xenophobic thief brothers. Is it you making mouth through NL I would be afraid of?

Reminds me a while ago coming from Salt river Capetown, two of your thiefi thiefi brothers were walking towards me at the train station, they aiming at my phone and wallet. I told them point blank that I'm a foregner, and that the first person to raise that knife to stab me is gonna die. I told them "I would not survive but I'd make sure I kill one of you".

The two fleed. Buhahahah. grin

I'm sure that's why the white knows you toothless coward sheep! No wonder they took your land for free and made you slave on the same land for 4 decades and Still till now.

When would you stop Xenophobic ? You still did it this February remember?

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by All49ja: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jayceon:
All4poo you and freddyPoo are the ones who brought pics into the mix in attempt to expose us but instead you ended up shooting yourselves on your d*cks when you posted pics of naija slums claiming they are South African

Idiot! Go back to the post. You started it!

Sheep
!
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
[s]
DictatorZAR1:

RIP to Buhari I send my condolences he was a good absent dictator for the last 2years.
[/s]

My regards to ur presidiot in Chief uncle Zumamumu for setting such a continental record of "the most foolish presidential comment in african history" more grease to his empty brain! Ahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jayceon:

Have you noticed these Savage Zoogerian Cannibalistic Hill Billy Beasts always die in there sandals. Its all they can afford up there in Savageville. The feet look purpose built to grip and strangle prey, its weaponised tentacles I tell from my observation. Fulani's hunt these beasts daily because if they don't do pest control Fulani life stock would be decimated by these Hill Billy's.

They scare me I'm traumatised.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
All49ja:

Pressure Lol

You don't know me, I was pressurized nor fearful face to face with your Xenophobic thief brothers. Is it you making mouth through NL I would be afraid of?

Reminds me a while ago coming from Salt river Capetown, two of your thiefi thiefi brothers were walking towards me at the train station, they aiming at my phone and wallet. I told them point blank that I'm a foregner, and that the first person to raise that knife to stab me is gonna die. I told them "I would not survive but I'd make sure I kill one of you".

I'm sure that's why the white knows you toothless coward sheep! No wonder they took your land for free and made you slave on the same land for 4 decades and Still till now.

Ahahahahahahahaa grin grin grin am sure the dumb fvcks were scared shitless...d twerps and slum dwellers only have power in numbers, they have the most cowardly accepted army on the African continent...no wonder the UN don't use them for peace keeping. Ahahahahahahahahaahaah grin grin grin
Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
FreddyKruger:

My regards to ur presidiot in Chief uncle Zumamumu for setting such a continental record of "the most foolish presidential comment in african history" more grease to his empty brain! Ahahahahahahaha grin cheesy grin

Better then Buhari who is being held captive serving Her Majesty in Britain. I hear they're exhibiting the Zoogerian Primate in parliament now.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by DictatorZAR1: 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
All49ja:

Idiot! Go back to the post. You started it!

Sheep
!

Primate how's your Mediterranean plan fundraising efforts doing, have you raised enough funds for your enslavement yet. I loved love to contribute to such a Noble cause.
grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa Slips Into Its Second Recession In 8 Years by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
All49ja:

Pressure Lol

what a fantastic story.

You are starting to sound like a desperate shameless liar,mumugerians are butchered every now and then for fun by foreigners and by themselves,YOU SCARE NO ONE...

You talk of xenophobia and you forget quickly that you once chased Ghana out of your jungle but today you hungry savages are jumping their border to seek salvation in their country,buahaha

Giant of hungry maggots!! SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Russia Bans All Residents From Transferring Money Abroad / The Swiss Mini Gun – World’s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) / Zimbabwe Drops 'battered' Dollar, Introduces Gold-backed 'ZIG' Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.