Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi (16612 Views)

Two Men Arrested For Raping Schoolgirls In Abuja (Photos) / Siblings Arrested For Kidnapping 88-Year-Old Father (Photo) / Police Catches 19-year-old Girl, Driver In Imo State For Kidnapping And Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by jamislaw(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
DollarAngel:
Suleiman and Musa na dem,
SEE WHAT YOLOOBA MUSLIM DID TO A FELLOW MUMSLIM
Their Igala from kogi East.
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kebreal92:
They have the guts to Kidnap My Imam. a man above 90years. I knew nemesis would catch up with them. Heartless guys everywhere.
That's the old Man
imam of where is this ?
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by mechanics(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
good for them.
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by Kebreal92(m): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
imam of where is this ?
ENABO IN ANKPA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KOGI STATE. HE IS ALSO THE CHAIRMAN, COUNCIL OF ULAMAU ANKPA LGA
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kebreal92:

ENABO IN ANKPA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KOGI STATE. HE IS ALSO THE CHAIRMAN, COUNCIL OF ULAMAU ANKPA LGA
shocked shocked shocked shocked

That's serious. Thank God he's free now.
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
jamislaw:
Their Igala from kogi East.
don't you know igala, Yoruba and itsekiri are related?
Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by bigma(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
everyone be at alert, the guy with username "odejimoris" is a fraud star and scammer. He advertise for data using the below pix. He defrauded me among others. Pls b warned he doesn't sell any data, he is out to dupe people. Admin take note. Look at d pix

Re: Two Men Arrested For Kidnapping Chief Imam On His Way To The Mosque In Kogi by ebby9z(m): 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Well, all I noticed is that the first guy seems to possess good fashion sense. I thought it's only ugly dudes who do crime. Anyway, all Nigerian states need to adopt the application of death sentence to kidnappers. Seems it's the new oil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Police Arrests 32 Suspects For Gun Possesion, Touting, Extortion / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 38 Gram Cocaine (Photo) / Compressed Book And Coconut Packs Of Indian Hemp Seized In Ogun State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.