Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) (38271 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Anoints Premises Of Dominion University Ibadan / Technical University Ibadan: Oyo State-Owned Varsity To Begin Operation January / Court Sentences Student Of Lead City University, Ibadan, To Death By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
SOUTH WEST ALWAYS WHY
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by 9jasave: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
jjjjj2017:
Shame on Ajimobi!
How Bros?
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
Well the technical university is PPP project I.e state government contribute their money to it. Federal government contribute their money to it and also private investors contribute their money to it. They will start admitting jamb students to the school this year. The university is located along lagos-ibadan expressway. There are series of structures over there ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by jjjjj2017: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
9jasave:

How Bros?
no be him built the school
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by robay(m): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

What ??

Take your father's dick out of your mouth so i would hear you
ur mate dey street dey hustle,u dey here hating yoruba Na yoruba go kill u with HBP.

13 Likes

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by yanjutomi(m): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
adem30:
These South West people sabi kollobi things from Federal government without making noise, and pretend as if nothing dey happen

all universities in nigeria collect money or CBN finance a project as there contribution to Nigerian education. so no b south west thing. it happens in d east and also in d north.
IT IS CALLED CBN SPECIAL INTERVENTION PROJECT

5 Likes

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by YellowBarStinks: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
Blacks are evil, low IQ subhumans.

Seun

Haven't you noticed this guy ??

He keeps saying derogatory comments about blacks

If you can't handle him, let me do it for you

One more stupid comment against​ blacks and i will destroy his life

3 Likes

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by thunderbabs: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
tolugar:
Another place some people will go and waste their time without utilizing what they learnt.

Instead of building industries to employ teaming number of new graduates.

The only industry I have observed to be a frontier for most state govts of Nigeria is the Transport sector, they re so quick to ship in buses or cabs from anywherebin d world and start competing wit NURTW.....besyds DT, and excluding Lagos state, most state govts dunno wht industry to invest in for d good of its populace and they're the same ones that will be criticising graduates that they shld think of what they can do by demselves......when d govt itsef lack initiatives
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
thoollz:
So no b ajimobi build am? If it's a federal university, it's a waste because there's UI and d idiot of a governor is still owing the state university. They r introducing another school that they'll not be able to fund. Clueless leaders
it is ppp projects. The contributors are federal,state and private investors.

1 Like

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
adem30:
These South West people sabi kollobi things from Federal government without making noise, and pretend as if nothing dey happen

It's called PRUDENCE
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by tunene66: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
So Oyo State that can not properly managed LAUTECH is having a new university in Ibadan
What a shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by Tecno66: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
adem30:
See your life? See where you don reason am go just na. No be one place the thing go dey? Abi they for put am for sky?
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by thoollz: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Johnnyessence:
it is ppp projects. The contributors are federal,state and private investors.
I fully understand your point, but it doesn't change d fact that there's a dumbo ruling that state, I'd prefer they locate it elsewhere as long as it isn't oyo state, could be lagos, ondo, south south etc, but not for that constituted mofo
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by Tecno66: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
rheether:
South East Nko?
Them say na una make 5% vote. So they wan suffer una so that una go give 100% before una go enjoy for 2019. No be talk am o. Na PMB.
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by mikaelword(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

I can't remember the last time we had anything or ask the government to do anything for us in the East

Everything we own, we did it on our own, that's why we will never be slave to anyone

Dey there dey feel yeye...

2 Likes

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by tolugar: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
thunderbabs:

The only industry I have observed to be a frontier for most state govts of Nigeria is the Transport sector, they re so quick to ship in buses or cabs from anywherebin d world and start competing wit NURTW.....besyds DT, and excluding Lagos state, most state govts dunno wht industry to invest in for d good of its populace and they're the same ones that will be criticising graduates that they shld think of what they can do by demselves......when d govt itsef lack initiatives

So sad for one to spend years in higher institution only to graduate and be told to learn beeding, poultry, fish farm or even zobo drinks.

3 Likes

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by ITEmpowerment: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by Hollawayn05(m): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
thank God its federal,
orLess enn, dey fordey go strike every six Month twice a Year
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by ipodstinks: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

I can't remember the last time we had anything or ask the government to do anything for us in the East

Everything we own, we did it on our own, that's why we will never be slave to anyone
Glint.

1 Like

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by Josmila(m): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

What ??

Take your father's dick out of your mouth so i would hear you

But why won't Seun or the moderator of this section ban people like this from commenting on this platform??

Why is this going on unabated please?? Urgh!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by Ladipodeal: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=foxzy post=57248647] hater[/

I am from Oyo State , let the truth be told.
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by thunderbabs: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
tolugar:

So sad for one to spend years in higher institution only to graduate and be told to learn beeding, poultry, fish farm or even zobo drinks.

Don't mind the clueless govts of dz country. If a graduate knew making zobo, or fish farming, poultry re what he wld do to earn a living, why wld we ve wasted 5-6 years in a university plus nysc year, just studyin to pass exams to get good grades.....all d midnight candle we burnt, we no knw d koko nw....
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
tolugar:
Another place some people will go and waste their time without utilizing what they learnt.

Government don't build industries, graduates build. Government provides incentives and enabling environment for entrepreneurial industries to thrive

1 Like

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by SirMazi: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Bolustical:

Story for the Gods

Same way you Igbos have finished the Second Nigeri Bridge with your IGRs

Even UNN was built and financed by Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, Abia and Enugu.
I personally will get you ban again,just watch out for me.
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by gebulinks: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

You just proved that Amala and Ewedu is harmful to the brain

UNN was built by Nnamdi Azikiwe who is from the east

please, don't be f..oolish UNN wasn't built by Zik. UNN is a federal University built by Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by Oblang(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

OK but u can ask for SEDC...

1 Like

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by hatchy(f): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
adem30:
My dear no be small! Just imagine this na,nobody knew when this was under construction until when its ready for take off.
This is the very reason I hate Jonathan to the last. He spent six years in the presidency but could not fix the Niger delta region nighter did he provide common pipe born water in his community Otuoke instead he was busy gallivanting and trotting the globe drinking wine while his aids and political appointees loot the nation dry.
The Yoruba people sees ahead of every other region because education is the bedrock of development. While they embrace western education, we in the south south are fighting for selfish things like resource control which we divert what ever is meant for the development of the region to personal gain. The south east won't embrace education and equip itself rather flood the market place doing petty business and traveling abroad to push drugs.
Lagos economy alone is gradually surpassing the entire country and with massive developmental initiatives by intellectuals within the south west region,preparing itself because in the next twenty years or so,it can gradually pull out of this contraption called Nigeria and survive on its own.

9 Likes

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Bayelsa is a useless state,whenever I remember I'm from there tears go just dey roll down my cheeks

2 Likes

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by Tayeni(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
tolugar:

what are u talking about....make government build "industries"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) / Chioma Abone & Emmanuela Ilok Develop App To Tackle Kidnapping In Schools / Mohammed Mustafa Cengiz Graduates As Best Student From Russian Medical School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.