Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) (38268 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Anoints Premises Of Dominion University Ibadan / Technical University Ibadan: Oyo State-Owned Varsity To Begin Operation January / Court Sentences Student Of Lead City University, Ibadan, To Death By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by Bakerdav: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
tolugar:
Another place some people will go and waste their time without utilizing what they learnt.

Instead of building industries to employ teaming number of new graduates.
abi,you are right
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
They are still building university, wen d ones we have are not well managed, graduate roaming d street in search of job, they still building university, give youths jobs, we are tired of going to school to make first class without any result for d future.

1 Like

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

I can't remember the last time we had anything or ask the government to do anything for us in the East

Everything we own, we did it on our own, that's why we will never be slave to anyone
The Central Bank built a similar 2 storey structure in mouau (college of entrepreneurship).
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
foxzy:
ibadan technical university...ITU
ITU sounds like one LGA in Akwa ibom state.
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by lordyugo: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

I can't remember the last time we had anything or ask the government to do anything for us in the East

Everything we own, we did it on our own, that's why we will never be slave to anyone

And will always be more financially liberated than every other tribe individually, while other tribes keeps getting excited bout IGRs that doesnt have any effect on their daily lives
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by McLove(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please know that it's not a federal university, Oyo State owns it
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by youngtoa: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Leaders that lack wisdom. How on earth can you build another technical school when the so called Ladoke Akintola University of Technology is dying in ogbomoso. LAUTECH has been on strike since last year, Ajimobi and his so called colleague Aregbesola did not find any solution to the problem. He is commissioning another school when he cannot even manage just one. You can't deceive us, central back or no central bank when you can not manage LAUTECH I wonder how you will be able to manage your technical school. God will judge all of you for the destinies you held down here in LAUTECH. Playing politics with students lives.

2 Likes

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by adeoluphilips: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
Oyo state government (this administration led by Gov Abiola Ajimobi) is the useless administration i have ever seen...The government abandoned all the schools in the state...They didn't pay more than 8 months salaries, more than 15 months subvention to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH ogbomoso). Those students are at home for the past 12 months now and the useless oyo state government led by Ajimobi found it worthy to go and establish Oyo State Technical University. Posterity will judge. Now they've closed Emmanuel Alayande College of Education Oyo, Oyo state School of Agriculture Igboora all in Oyo state basically because the government haven't paid salaries of the staff and refuses to pay subvention funds to the school for development and research as well. The sad story to this is that Oyo State and Osun State jointly owned LAUTECH and both state still find it difficult to finance the school. The two Governors Aregbesola and Ajimobi are useless as toilet roll used to wipe bum-bum.

1 Like

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by adeoluphilips: 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
youngtoa:
Leaders that lack wisdom. How on earth can you build another technical school when the so called Ladoke Akintola University of Technology is dying in ogbomoso. LAUTECH has been on strike since last year, Ajimobi and his so called colleague Aregbesola did not find any solution to the problem. He is commissioning another school when he cannot manage just one. You can't deceive us, central back or no central bank when you can not manage LAUTECH I wonder how you will be able to manage your technical school. God will judge all of you for the destinies you held down here in LAUTECH. Playing politics with students lives.

Oyo state government (this administration led by Gov Abiola Ajimobi) is the useless administration i have ever seen...The government abandoned all the schools in the state...They didn't pay more than 8 months salaries, more than 15 months subvention to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH ogbomoso). Those students are at home for the past 12 months now and the useless oyo state government led by Ajimobi found it worthy to go and establish Oyo State Technical University. Posterity will judge. Now they've closed Emmanuel Alayande College of Education Oyo, Oyo state School of Agriculture Igboora all in Oyo state basically because the government haven't paid salaries of the staff and refuses to pay subvention funds to the school for development and research as well. The sad story to this is that Oyo State and Osun State jointly owned LAUTECH and both state still find it difficult to finance the school. The two Governors Aregbesola and Ajimobi are useless as toilet roll used to wipe bum-bum.

1 Like

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by adeoluphilips: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
Carter4luv:
They are still building university, wen d ones we have are not well managed, graduate roaming d street in search of job, they still building university, give youths jobs, we are tired of going to school to make first class without any result for d future.

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by mistermaster: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
come and check this in 2 years

no maintenance policy

1 Like

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
darocha1:
Lovely but I hope lack of maintenance is not going to kill it

Are you on WhatsApp?

I need to see pictures of everything included as well as previous installations.
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by gbemoh: 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
What state university is in Ibadan please....I'm listening...

thoollz:
So no b ajimobi build am? If it's a federal university, it's a waste because there's UI and d thing called a governor is still owing the state university. They r introducing another school that they'll not be able to fund. Clueless leaders
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by 2shure: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
Give it a year plus
It wud have been overcasted
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by CoolOg: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

So Fg or any of federal MDAs preforming their duty is now a form of taken the benefiting region or state as slaves. You 4 kuku say Fg never do anything for east before self. You better go and do research and stop talking about what you have little knowledge about. Bye

1 Like

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by thoollz: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
adeoluphilips:

[quote author=gbemoh post=57254553]What state university is in Ibadan please....I'm listening...

1 Like

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
well i hope its worth it creation sha
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by victorDanladi: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

You just proved that Amala and Ewedu is harmful to the brain

UNN was built by Nnamdi Azikiwe who is from the east

.....its seem Ugu and oha is even worse ooo.Zik na just figure head.

UNN was built by Tafawa balewa led government.

Only two universities were built the regional government:The great OAU with Awolowo cocoa money and ABU with Ahmadu bello groundnut money.

4 Likes

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by tolugar: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
Mayflowa:

Government don't build industries, graduates build. Government provides incentives and enabling environment for entrepreneurial industries to thrive

Since government don't build,

Let them provide then
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by SAMTOBIJU(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
This is part of ajimobi's plan 2 choose his successor(the deputy governor of CBN),MR ADELABU.So during campaign,they will claim he spearhead the building of I.T.U by the cbn
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
Keneking:
Ok is this a federal university?

- Nice concept from Sanusi Lamido Sanusi grin
- Sanusi Lamido Sanusi had good vision for the Central Bank (Banker's bank)
- Sanusi Lamido Sanusi stabilised the banking sector among other financial institutions at his time
- Even exchange rate between Naira and other major currencies were stabilised.
- Great man and great vision.

The one there at the moment is simply a 'Banker's Friend', nonsense and extremely not useful to the masses and people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria grin

God let my enemy later come and praise me the way this is praising Sanusi Lamido one of the man they hate so much...

South West my region thank for voting PMB

Ibadan my home town what a lovely development.. I have to visit soon..

1 Like

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
rheether:
South East Nko?

They will get Biafra soonn

1 Like

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
YellowBarStinks:

LOL brooding already haha, nice for consoling yourself..

1 Like

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
[quote author=YellowBarStinks post=57248878]

You just proved that Amala and Ewedu is harmful to the brain

UNN was built by Nnamdi Azikiwe who is from the east[/quote u no get sense how can a federal university be built by an individual

1 Like

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
jjjjj2017:
Shame on Ajimobi!

Why?
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
tolugar:
Another place some people will go and waste their time without utilizing what they learnt.

Instead of building industries to employ teaming number of new graduates.

So those that will work there are they not graduates?

1 Like

Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by chngebeginwthme: 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Semmarich:

O Ku laakaye. Ogbon ju agbara lo. Ariwo o se.

beeni ooooo
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
rheether:
South East Nko?

5% should continue insulting and agitating.
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by Elbowroom: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
rheether:
South East Nko?

They want biafra
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by darocha1: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Are you on WhatsApp?

I need to see pictures of everything included as well as previous installations.

IG @whiteconsulttech for previous jobs
Whatsapp 08137539988.

We look forward to placing our services @ your disposal
Re: Technical University, Ibadan Built By Central Bank (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
adeoluphilips:

My guy take it easy. God will surely judge dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) / Chioma Abone & Emmanuela Ilok Develop App To Tackle Kidnapping In Schools / Mohammed Mustafa Cengiz Graduates As Best Student From Russian Medical School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.