Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Uche Akwari And Tboss Of Big Brother Naija 2017 Denies Dating Rumour -photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Akwari And Tboss Of Big Brother Naija 2017 Denies Dating Rumour -photos (2071 Views)

Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model / Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me / Tobi Bakre And Tboss' Throwback Photo In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Akwari And Tboss Of Big Brother Naija 2017 Denies Dating Rumour -photos by omanifrank(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Nollywood actor/director,producer UCHE AKWARI and TBOSS of Big Brother Naija former housemate , have denied the story making rounds that they are dating. In a new interview with Nollywoodportal.com, published , Uche had this to say when he was asked about the alleged relationship:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-yXwqJA313BY/WTadCnbtnwI/AAAAAAAAA8o/y_IGXFmPojkChMxdLe-JN7yC7PqMxp2OACLcB/s320/uc24.jpg[/img][img]https://2.bp..com/-mTQC5Y4sXF8/WTadCtHKppI/AAAAAAAAA8k/0mz30MVPB4o7q-5w33azwKxK139hmAvDQCLcB/s320/uc23.jpg[/img]

Uche & Tokumbo Idowu (Tboss)

There is this rumor that you are having a secret romance with Big Brother Naija former housemate Tboss ,and you guys have been seen going in and coming out of different even places and hotels ,what is your reaction to that?

I AM NOT DATING TBOSS. TBOSS IS MY FRIEND, SHE IS LIKE A SISTER TO ME. SHE IS AN AMAZING LADY AND I’VE COME TO RESPECT HER A LOT. THE TRUTH IS THAT SHE HAS HER OWN DATE AND NOT ME, WE JUST HAPPEN TO BE CLOSE. SOMETIMES, WE ATTEND FUNCTIONS AND GO TO EATERIES TOGETHER.

OUR CLOSENESS BECAME OBVIOUS WHEN SHE CAME BACK FROM SOUTH AFRICA AFTER THE BBNAIJA CONTEST AND REALIZED HOW MUCH I CAMPAIGNED AND VOTED FOR HER TO KEEP HER IN THE HOUSE, SO HER BROTHER (CHRISTOPHER) MADE SURE WE MET AND HANGED OUT COUPLE OF TIMES. SHE IS AN AMAZING PERSON THAT PEOPLE DON'T GET TO KNOW HER BEFORE JUDGING HER.

I TOOK MY TIME TO STUDY HER AND I REALIZED THAT SHE IS A GREAT PERSON.
YES WE VE BEEN TO SO MANY OCCASIONS, ATTENDED SO MANY EVENTS TOGETHER AND HANGED OUT SOME FEW TIMES, BUT THERE IS NOTHING ATTACHED TO IT.

I GUESS SOME OVERZEALOUS BLOGGERS AND MEDIA PRACTITIONERS ARE JUST TRYING TO BLOW THINGS OUT OF PROPORTION, THEY SHOULD LEARN TO GET FACTS BEFORE PUBLISHING. IF ONE IS HAVING AN AFFAIR, IT SHOULDN’T BE SOMETHING TO HIDE IF IT’S TRUE. TBOSS HAS THE SAME PERCEPTION ABOUT OUR FRIENDSHIP AS I DO. THE THOUGHT OF THIS RUMOR ACTUALLY CRACKS ME UP.
But you all will recall that some time ago when Tboss was still in the BBN house in South Africa, A man named Kelven Ekene was rumoured to be her husband ,but the young man (Ekene)shut down the rumour and denied it totally. Then said Tboss is the god-mother of his baby, adding, “T-boss is my very good friend.

“The baby you see there on the picture is my daughter and T-boss is the God-mother to my daughter.
“She is not married to me. She is not married to anybody. I just want to clear everyone. Stay blessed.” and Ekene continued by saying that “I do not think it’s a crime to have a friend. The rumors going around are totally false. TBoss wishes to have her own family soon but she is Single at the moment.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-vo8NAtgBZr8/WTadB_hT5XI/AAAAAAAAA8Y/kmGZWQ7yc3IEV2HbdTrRAJX_0WMZ3yVHQCLcB/s320/uc11.jpg[/img]

But in the case of Uche Akwari and Tboss, its a diferent case because both of them have been spotted clubbing with Uche's best friend who happens to be Tuface Idibia in different night clubs.
but Tboss has come to deny that as well, but we will keep a close eye on them and we will bring you the news as it unfolds.

http://www.nollywoodportal.com/2017/06/nollywood-producer-uche-akwari-denies.html

Re: Uche Akwari And Tboss Of Big Brother Naija 2017 Denies Dating Rumour -photos by NwaAmaikpe: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please I have a question...

If a girl has a piercing on her Toto....will it chook you when you are lashing her

undecided
Re: Uche Akwari And Tboss Of Big Brother Naija 2017 Denies Dating Rumour -photos by Nymbols1(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Uche Akwari And Tboss Of Big Brother Naija 2017 Denies Dating Rumour -photos by mroop(m): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
mumu question up deir
Re: Uche Akwari And Tboss Of Big Brother Naija 2017 Denies Dating Rumour -photos by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
She cannot date him

he never qet private Jet grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tanzanian Musician, Diamond Platnumz Gushes Over Female Fan Bum On Stage / Man Beats His Wife To Death In Gboko, Benue State (graphic Photos) / 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2018 Forbes List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.