Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Tiwa Savage Wasted In The Club With Don Jazzy And DJ Kaywise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wasted In The Club With Don Jazzy And DJ Kaywise (2065 Views)

Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! / Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy / Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Wasted In The Club With Don Jazzy And DJ Kaywise by TSDTV: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Tisa Savage was seen having fun and getting wasted with boss Don Jazzy at DJ Kaywise's birthday

mr lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfZQfbtY3CQ
Re: Tiwa Savage Wasted In The Club With Don Jazzy And DJ Kaywise by subtlemee(f): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
Her cup of tea
Re: Tiwa Savage Wasted In The Club With Don Jazzy And DJ Kaywise by maklelemakukula(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
I have this hope of meeting a nairaland girl and having casual bleep with her. We would be friends with bleeping benefits.
Any lady with same bleeping fantasies as I do should send me a pm. Thanks for your time
Re: Tiwa Savage Wasted In The Club With Don Jazzy And DJ Kaywise by TSDTV: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
maklelemakukula:
I have this hope of meeting a nairaland girl and having casual bleep with her. We would be friends with bleeping benefits.
Any lady with same bleeping fantasies as I do should send me a pm. Thanks for your time
Which kind fantasy be this?
Re: Tiwa Savage Wasted In The Club With Don Jazzy And DJ Kaywise by femi4: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
"Wasted"? How
Re: Tiwa Savage Wasted In The Club With Don Jazzy And DJ Kaywise by lenghtinny(m): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
maklelemakukula:
Chase a check, never chase a bitch angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"DNA Test Loading": Oritsefemi's Wife Reacts To Her Photo With His Mother / #bbnaija: I Am Still A Virgin -Cee-c Reveals / 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2018 Forbes List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.