Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) (1518 Views)

Best Music From Nigeria At The Moment Doremi By Vkey Melody / Music: Download Doremi By Kemikal / "I Washed Sockaways To Sponsor Myself Through The University" - Ovaflow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by overflow1: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Unbelievable, New entrant Ovaflow, has shown he got what it takes, to move the industry to a whole new sound, with this SuppaSound DoReMi. Download, listen, enjoy and share your thoughts with us.

Download:
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3c1b9bd1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by overflow1: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Seun, Lalasticlala , Mynd44, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, dominique, Airforce1, the MOD in charge of this section...Pls help me & move this to front page. Tnx in advance.
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by Ohlalacious1: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ok, I took you serious and downloaded cos you look serious. Secondly, you no lie say you dey one label. I see a serious guy hustling alone with confidence.

My Ratings:
First timer? You sounds really good.
The beat is good no doubt.
Your intro: 9/10
Body and Chorus: 8/10
Sounds like which artist?: I think you are unique
Advice: put more effort in promoting this track, I repeat, promote this song very well. When I say you are good, I mean every word inside. God go make you bigger.

1 Like

Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by overflow1: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ohlalacious1:
Ok, I took you serious and downloaded cos you look serious. Secondly, you no lie say you dey one label. I see a serious guy hustling alone with confidence.

My Ratings:
First timer? You sounds really good.
The beat is good no doubt.
Your intro: 9/10
Body and Chorus: 8/10
Sounds like which artist?: I think you are unique
Advice: put more effort in promoting this track, I repeat, promote this song very well. When I say you are good, I mean every word inside. God go make you bigger.

Tnx bro, I will surely work on your advice. This is my very first time, Don't know much about music promotions, not withstanding I will try my very best . Tnx once more.
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by seoxpert(m): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
overflow1:
I am so excited to share with you my first single, DoReMi. This track is personal to me because, the plan was just to write a song thanking God for adding a year to me.

Long story cut short, the song turned so good that I have to give singing a chance. Download, listen, enjoy and share your thoughts with me.

Download: http://www.datafilehost.com/get.php?file=3c1b9bd1
I published your song on my blog not because you killed it but because I saw talent in you but that was not your A game in anyway, you can do better. I need a bio to publish your content. Forward that via whatsapp pls. See link here: http://www.adpanel.com.ng/2017/06/download-mp3-doremi-by-ovaflow.html

1 Like

Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by overflow1: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
seoxpert:
I published your song on my blog not because you killed it but because I saw talent in you but that was not your A game in anyway, you can do better. I need a bio to publish your content. Forward that via whatsapp pls. See link here: http://www.adpanel.com.ng/2017/06/download-mp3-doremi-by-ovaflow.html

Tnx a lot bro am very grateful. Just checked it out. Was expecting to see your whatsapp number here so that I can send it. Anyway my whatsapp number is 08032703264. pls add me up so that I can send it to you. Tnx once more
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by seoxpert(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by sanduche1(f): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
I downloaded so dat I can be sure, I heard this song banging from a music shop in my street here in Alaba yesterday. So fast?, how did you do it? Where do you stay?
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by sanduche1(f): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2017
Bros am still waiting for your response, I heard it again this morning here in a music shop. want to know hw to promote mine like yours.
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by overflow1: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
sanduche1:
Bros am still waiting for your response, I heard it again this morning here in a music shop. want to know hw to promote mine like yours.
Sorry bro, never meant to you waiting. I ran out of data
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by overflow1: 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
sanduche1:
I downloaded so dat I can be sure, I heard this song banging from a music shop in my street here in Alaba yesterday. So fast?, how did you do it? Where do you stay?
Tnx for listening, I stay in Warri. I only shared it with several people on my whatsapp list. Excited to hear it's banging in your area. God will take it higher.
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by seoxpert(m): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
sanduche1:
Just started a new website for free uploads of sounds and visuals. I am currently promoting it via Nairaland Ads. Click my signature to site.
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by gmacnoms(m): 12:23am On Jun 09, 2017
D song is jts one its own brand. It's unique, but a standard producer's mix wud hav covered lots of low ends.

Pitch correct wud hav cover most vocal inadequacies

In all, d artist has a big potential and is unique. Work more on ur craft, and The MIX, get a good and professional MIXING ENGINEER to finish ur job
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by sanduche1(f): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
seoxpert:
Just started a new website for free uploads of sounds and visuals. I am currently promoting it via Nairaland Ads. Click my signature to site.
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by sanduche1(f): 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
seoxpert:
Tnx for the information, I will reach you through the number you wrote above sir
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by seoxpert(m): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by sanduche1(f): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2017
seoxpert:
Ok
I tried reaching you on that number, always not connecting. pls can you send me your email.
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by seoxpert(m): 9:10am On Jun 10, 2017
overflow1:

Tnx a lot bro am very grateful. Just checked it out. Was expecting to see your whatsapp number here so that I can send it. Anyway my whatsapp number is 08032703264. pls add me up so that I can send it to you. Tnx once more

I also listed your song here: https://xcom5.com/index.php/download/2-mp3-files/10-do-re-mi-by-overflow

Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by overflow1: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2017
gmacnoms:
D song is jst on its own brand. It's unique, but a standard producer's mix wud hav covered lots of low ends.

Pitch correct wud hav cover most vocal inadequacies

In all, d artist has a big potential and is unique. Work more on ur craft, and The MIX, get a good and professional MIXING ENGINEER to finish ur job

Tnx bro, Mix noted. Tnx once more sir. Grateful for saying I have a big potential.
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by overflow1: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
seoxpert:

I also listed your song here: https://xcom5.com/index.php/download/2-mp3-files/10-do-re-mi-by-overflow
Tnx bro, totally amazed with the comments I saw there. There comments are soul uplifting. I tried commenting but it's not working. So grateful, Oshe, Daalu, Yangwode.
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by sanduche1(f): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2017
seoxpert:

please your email sir, still waiting
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by seoxpert(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
sanduche1:

please your email sir, still waiting
apokwu1@gmail.com

Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by Riptider(f): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
You got the potential, put in more and I won't be surprised seeing you in a top level sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by seoxpert(m): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Riptider:
You got the potential, put in more and I won't be surprised seeing you in a top level sooner than later.
True

1 Like

Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by overflow1: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
Riptider:
Tnx bro, when I saw the statement ' you won't be surprised seeing me at the top level' am more than excited. Your prophesy will come to pass by the grace of God. Once again, tnx so much for this wonderful comment. Oluwa go make you bigger.
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by seoxpert(m): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
overflow1:

Tnx bro, when I saw the statement ' you won't be surprised seeing me at the top level' am more than excited. Your prophesy will come to pass by the grace of God. Once again, tnx so much for this wonderful comment. Oluwa go make you bigger.
Still waiting for your BIO.

Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by Ohlalacious1: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Dear mods, is this piece not worth promoting or you just choose not to? this has been here for days now. Do the needful and support him the little way you can by moving this to front page. I am pleading on his behalf.

Oga Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by overflow1: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2017
Ohlalacious1:
Dear mods, is this piece not worth promoting or you just choose not to? this has been here for days now. Do the needful and support him the little way you can by moving this to front page. I am pleading on his behalf.

Oga Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy

Tnx so much bro for the plea, am indebted. Tnx all over again
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by overflow1: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Still expecting the MOD to move this to fp
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by seoxpert(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
overflow1:
Still expecting the MOD to move this to fp
abi?
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by overflow1: 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
seoxpert:
abi?
Na so bro
Re: Doremi By Ovaflow 'A Nairalander' (Audio) by overflow1: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Na so bro

(1) (Reply)

Downoad Ile Alayo By A Fast Rising Star Oluwadee..alimosho Boy / Rayvanny – Mwanza Ft. Diamond Platnumz / Download Sarkodie Ft Reekado Banks - I Know (instrumental)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.